Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-26-2011, 12:52 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default Lindsey will be playing Cleveland in November

Waiting for the exact date and venue, but just heard from a little birdie that it will be early November.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:43 PM
Senior Ledgie

Great news!
Old 07-26-2011, 12:45 PM
Senior Ledgie

Awesome!
Old 07-27-2011, 09:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh...my...god

OMG

I really hope the date is announced soon!!
Old 07-28-2011, 05:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline79 View Post
Oh...my...god

OMG

Fingers and everything else crossed for you!
Old 07-28-2011, 07:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline79 View Post
Oh...my...god

OMG

Do you think you'll forget the other show and go to this one? Do you plan to go to both?
Old 07-28-2011, 08:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
Fingers and everything else crossed for you!
Thank you! I hope it's true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
Do you think you'll forget the other show and go to this one? Do you plan to go to both?
If he really is playing Cleveland and I can get good tickets I'm probably gonna sell my Pitts ones. It would be awesome to go to both but I don't think that's gonna happen!

Last edited by caroline79; 07-28-2011 at 09:48 AM..
Old 07-29-2011, 01:31 AM
Ledgie

Default Lindsey Cleveland

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoscascott View Post
Waiting for the exact date and venue, but just heard from a little birdie that it will be early November.
I hope he plays on Nov. 4 or 6 reason being the Scot Hamilton Cares benefit is at the Q on Nov. 5. That would work out perfectly. Scot's musical guest is Sheryl Crowe.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Junior Ledgie

Subject to change, but at this time Lindsey has no definitive plans to tour Cleveland (nor Europe). Please be careful believing whatever people post. A guy named Amarascott says a birdie tells him something and people are ready to sell their Pittsburgh tickets. C'mon. My last post was to related to the new cd and tour 2 months b4 it was officially announced. I am the only one on this board in the know due to my direct ties with the musician. Keep in mind there is a definite possibility for the addition of a couple of midwest shows as LB is very aware of his fanbase & due to issues (out of his control) there are currently no shows in ohio, michigan, indiana, kentucky and tennessee.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincymike View Post
Subject to change, but at this time Lindsey has no definitive plans to tour Cleveland (nor Europe). Please be careful believing whatever people post. A guy named Amarascott says a birdie tells him something and people are ready to sell their Pittsburgh tickets. C'mon. My last post was to related to the new cd and tour 2 months b4 it was officially announced. I am the only one on this board in the know due to my direct ties with the musician. Keep in mind there is a definite possibility for the addition of a couple of midwest shows as LB is very aware of his fanbase & due to issues (out of his control) there are currently no shows in ohio, michigan, indiana, kentucky and tennessee.
I can only assume you are referring to my posts. Notice the "I hope it's true" and "If he really is playing Cleveland" parts. I have no intention of selling my Pittsburgh tickets unless I already have Cleveland tickets in my hands. I doubt most people on this board would do that before it being confirmed by Lindsey.

Not trying to be harsh, I greatly appreciate any inside info! There are quite a few people who seem to have the inside scoop, but are saying completely different things. So I will just wait and see what happens.

Last edited by caroline79; 07-29-2011 at 03:29 PM..
Old 07-29-2011, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ok first of all, I want to thank you for providing us information in the past. You are very credible and it is appreciated. I understand your desire to make sure "all the I's are dotted and T's crossed" before you want to see information disseminated, but you basically did the same thing last August when you first mentioned the album. I personally know the poster you are talking about, and he has told me some things that have been spot on as well. I guess what I'm trying to say is consider the possibility you're both right. Also, I think what he has to say has credibility if for no other reason than Salina Kansas has been on Ticketmaster all week. I would think it would've been taken down if the show wasnt happening.

Last edited by DavidMn; 07-29-2011 at 01:58 PM..
Old 07-29-2011, 02:02 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Hi There! I thought I would pipe up (as I don't post here very often) and say some things. I don't think it is fair to say you are the only one on this board "in the know," When that is not true. I can tell you that there ARE Michigan and other shows in that area being planned for November as well as a UK tour in December. I am also in the know and have these things on really good authority. These things are not speculations, they are confirmed, just not announced. I think it is fair for people to get excited over the fact that Lindsey and his awesome band might be coming to their town because not everyone can afford to travel. I'm not saying that you aren't credible, just that I do know that these things are happening and should be announced sooner than later (I hope!).
Old 07-29-2011, 03:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just want to say I appreciate ALL of you: cincymike, Rhiannon5354, and amoscascott for taking the time to share this info with us. Even if some things haven't been panned out or announced, the fact that you are willing to share this insider stuff with us (who really, really care) means a lot. Thanks!

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 07-29-2011, 07:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

IF Europe is happening, I'll faint..............

Old 07-30-2011, 04:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
IF Europe is happening, I'll faint..............
That's OK, you're in good company - I think myself and a few others will also be fainting right along with you!