Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Registered

Default Last Batch!

Okay, folks, here's the last batch of stuff. I may decide to do more later, depending on how finances go, but this is it for a while! Thanks so much for both being patient with me and for taking a look.

Shipping & payment info same as before!

All glares and other imperfections are just due to my camera unless otherwise noted. Post broken in two due to too many images.

Original 80s Herbert Worthington fan club print. This is in mint condition and has been framed since I purchased it several years ago. It's sort of black and white, but also has a subtle sepia tone to it. Not sure of the exact measurements, but I think it's like 11x15. The frame on this one is just a cheap Wal-Mart job, so there's really no need to pay for shipping that - would be less expensive to just buy a new frame. - $25

Original 80s Herbert Worthington fan club print. This is in mint condition, and is professionally framed with a nice gray mat and pewter-colored metal frame. I purchased it with the frame several years ago and have never removed it. The picture got knocked slightly askew when I took it down off the wall, but that's easily fixed. - $40 with the frame. I will take it out of the frame, however, if you want, and then it's yours for $25

Live Ivory bootleg LP - November 1979. This is in near mint condition. The white of the sleeve is crisp and bright, though the photo on the front is slightly blurry - that's just down to a bad print job, though. You don't often see this one available for sale, and it's even more rare to find one in such great condition. - $85

Smilin Ears "Fleetwood Mac" double LP from 1977. This hails from Brazil and if you look at the back, you'll find that Brazil was kind enough to credit "Nick Fleetwood" not only for his percussion, but also for being a drama queen. I couldn't get a good clear shot of that, but it always makes me laugh. Also, "Get Like You Used to Be" is listed as "Just Like You Used to Be." Both vinyls are in near mint condition, the inner sleeves are crisp, though slightly bent here and there, and the sleeve is in excellent condition, with a few minor scuffs on the spine. Another rare unofficial album, though not quite as rare as Live Ivory. - $70

The Chain: Selections from 25 Years 2 CD set. Case has some scuffs here and there, but CD & booklet are in mint condition. - $10

Take It to the Limit (guess the writer thought he was talking about the Eagles or something) - Mojo magazine feature, December 2003. 8 pages, not including full page ad in the middle. Has a full page version of my favorite Lindsey pic, as well as some other pics, including an adorable Stevie in straw hat with baton & a Stevie leading the marching band around. Article focuses a lot on Tusk. - $12

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''

Last edited by Zombie; 10-18-2009 at 01:54 AM..
Old 10-18-2009, 01:49 AM
Registered

Poster size ad for Rooms on Fire. This is printed on really thin magazine type paper, and it's got wrinkles, but nothing that interferes with Stevie's face. Would look peachy framed. I'd put its size at about 11x14. - $2

Large Rock a Little promo postcard with b&w Herbert Worthington photo. This is a big postcard. A little skinnier & taller than 5x7, but not sure of exact measurements. Previous owner appears to have had this taped into a scrapbook, as the back shows marks where tape was removed, but nothing that interferes with the image. - $8

Enchanted glossy promo postcard - I love this pic of Stevie. This is about 4x6 and shows same tape marks on the back as the RAL one does. Front also has some minor bumps on it, but nothing that interferes with the image. - $6

8x10 color glossy Stevie photo. This is an actual photograph, not a cheap eBay copy. The colors are crisp and sharp, and Stevie is wearing a really pretty light blue. White border is part of the photo, but black backing is part of my scrapbook. Mint condition. - $12

Clippings, left to right. "Greatest Songs About LA" talking about Gold Dust Woman and featuring the infamous bed photo. - $1

"Nicks, Beach Boys Rarities Found" clipping with great b&w shot of Stevie. - $1

"Rock Star to Reality" Stevie style feature. Has couple pics of Stevie and showcases some clothing. - $1.50

Various adverts from over the years, most full page magazine ads, though a few are on newsprint. $1 each

Left to right, starting with top row: Everywhere single, Tango, Street Angel.

Middle row: Family Man single, The Blues Years, Timespace

Bottom: 25 Years: The Chain, Fleetwood Mac/Tusk/Rumours albums, Behind the Mask

L to R "Coming Soon - Fleetwood & Owen" full page ad with nice pencil sketch of Mick. - $1

"Whole Lotta Music" full page ad - $1

The Dance ad - this is printed on heavier, almost cardstock type paper. - $2

Second row: Record Mirror magazine cover with Stevie, 1989. - $2

Unleashed tour newspaper ad - $0.25

I Can't Wait, Timespace ad, newspaper - $0.25

Little newspaper pic of Stevie, looks like the beginning of an article, but I do not have the article. - $0.25

The rare and beauteous Timespace LP. Sleeve and vinyl are in near mint condition. Liner notes are bent and wrinkled in places. And whatever psycho designed the liner notes made the words so small as to be almost unreadable, but hey. - $50

Black & white pic matted to 5x7. Great live shot of Stevie getting what I imagine is her Rhiannon on. Lindsey, Mick & John in the background. Real photo, nicely matted with a black mat, still bagged in the plastic I got it in. - $8

Planets of the Universe double pack maxi single. Contains five mixes of the song. Housed in picture sleeve, which is in excellent condition, bar a bump on the top righthand corner. Both records are in excellent condition. This one is pretty hard to find, in my experience. A lot of people have the plain black sleeve version, but it's harder to find this one with the picture sleeve. -$25

And that's that! If you have any questions, let me know. I will probably do a recap post after a little while to let everyone know what is and isn't still available. And if you want to make me an offer on a bundle of the clippings, please do.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 10-18-2009, 04:30 AM
Dodfather
This message has been deleted by Dodfather. Reason: Got carried away with what I wanted and can't afford them all! Really sorry. Still ok for earlier items though!
Old 10-18-2009, 09:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Ahhh there's so much stuff I want from that last batch -- especially those two vinyls. But unfortunately, I can't afford anything more than what I've already discussed with you through PM!

Great stuff though, Zombie!
Old 10-18-2009, 10:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Okay Zombie, I am seriously considering some of those photos, but for now, I would like the $15 RAL tour book please! I'm actually at my Aunt's house right now, so I can't be as OCD with this thread as I like to be... but I'll be back!

Would it last forever? You and I together, hand in hand
we run away♥
Old 10-18-2009, 11:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
[

Black & white pic matted to 5x7. Great live shot of Stevie getting what I imagine is her Rhiannon on. Lindsey, Mick & John in the background. Real photo, nicely matted with a black mat, still bagged in the plastic I got it in. - $8
Alright, I can stop avoiding this one, mine pwease?

Oh, and can I also get the $2 Mick Book? I never got to finish reading it because I had to return it to the library AND someone ripped out all of the pix of Stevie.

Would it last forever? You and I together, hand in hand
we run away♥
Old 10-18-2009, 11:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
[IMG]

Little newspaper pic of Stevie, looks like the beginning of an article, but I do not have the article. - $0.25
That's actually from a 1989 interview with Stevie from Melody Maker, titled Sister Midnight.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMlex View Post
Ahhh there's so much stuff I want from that last batch -- especially those two vinyls. But unfortunately, I can't afford anything more than what I've already discussed with you through PM!

Great stuff though, Zombie!
Snap!! This explains my deleted comment from earlier...
Old 10-18-2009, 01:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Live Ivory bootleg LP - November 1979. This is in near mint condition. The white of the sleeve is crisp and bright, though the photo on the front is slightly blurry - that's just down to a bad print job, though. You don't often see this one available for sale, and it's even more rare to find one in such great condition. - $85

Smilin Ears "Fleetwood Mac" double LP from 1977. This hails from Brazil and if you look at the back, you'll find that Brazil was kind enough to credit "Nick Fleetwood" not only for his percussion, but also for being a drama queen. I couldn't get a good clear shot of that, but it always makes me laugh. Also, "Get Like You Used to Be" is listed as "Just Like You Used to Be." Both vinyls are in near mint condition, the inner sleeves are crisp, though slightly bent here and there, and the sleeve is in excellent condition, with a few minor scuffs on the spine. Another rare unofficial album, though not quite as rare as Live Ivory. - $70
These two albums are worth double what you are asking for. If this is the price they have been valued at now, I'd suggest you hold onto them another 10 years.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

The Chain: Selections from 25 Years 2 CD set. Case has some scuffs here and there, but CD & booklet are in mint condition. - $10

If this hasn't already been spoken for, I definately want this.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:17 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post

If this hasn't already been spoken for, I definately want this.
All yours!

Old 10-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodtrick View Post
Alright, I can stop avoiding this one, mine pwease?

Oh, and can I also get the $2 Mick Book? I never got to finish reading it because I had to return it to the library AND someone ripped out all of the pix of Stevie.
Okay, so $15 RAL, $2 Mick book, little Stevie pic & the 8x10 from before. Am I missing anything?

Old 10-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Dammit, of course that poster has to be from TOSOTM! I don't want to wake up to that every morning.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:29 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird View Post
Dammit, of course that poster has to be from TOSOTM! I don't want to wake up to that every morning.
Haha, it is a rather odd photo, that's for sure. I have the 12" Rooms on Fire single with the poster bag sleeve, as well, but it's not quite a real poster and it's attached to the album sleeve, so rather awkward. Also...y'know, TOSOTM.

Also, that's only slightly larger than the Herbie pics, which are much nicer (but also more spendy, of course), if that helps.

Old 10-18-2009, 04:32 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
That's actually from a 1989 interview with Stevie from Melody Maker, titled Sister Midnight.
Ah ha! Cool. I got it in a pack of clippings once, but had no idea where it came from. It's a cute pic, though.

Old 10-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ohhhh, so much stuff that I'd love to have. I'll PM you