The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Senior Ledgie

I dressed as Stevie last night... and I fell face first on my floor (thanks to the boots!!)... mostly landed on my knees and hands... but I got a horrid rugburn
Old 11-01-2009, 02:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaDonna View Post
I dressed as Stevie last night... and I fell face first on my floor (thanks to the boots!!)... mostly landed on my knees and hands... but I got a horrid rugburn
Yep. I did that like the second time I ever wore my boots.

Oh and I got minor rugburn last night. Long story short, I was lying in fetal position on the floor (don't ask) and my friend who was running tripped over me. And it's on video. So I most certainly feel your pain! >.<

Would it last forever? You and I together, hand in hand
we run away♥
Old 11-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just walked 2 miles in my goal to lose this damn weight. I burned a cd and swore I would not return home till I played most of it. It's amazing how exercising isn't so bad when you have good music blaring in your ears.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My brother just got engaged yesterday afternoon!

JTIS.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaDonna View Post
and I fell face first on my floor (thanks to the boots)
Don't worry, so did Dani. In the middle of the St. Francis hotel lobby. Much to the amusement of our favorite lobby attendents (pictures of these lovely folks to come later.)

- Marissa
Old 11-02-2009, 03:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I had a ****ty weekend, or so I thought. Juan stood me up on our date for Friday which would have included a Halloween party. I went home instead and sulked, thinking we were through and that I had been dumped. But I wasn't!
He called tonight and sincerly apologized. He came over and spent 4 wonderful hours with me, talking and listening to music and he gave me a great massage and we did some other things I can't mention here. He asked if he could come over again on Tuesday evening.
It is almost 3:30 in the morning here. I am so screwed with my schedule for this morning, but he is worth it. Just B4 he left he was lyimg on the couch and I was sitting there looking pensive and he asked me why I was sad.
He's so sweet. I was sad cause a very good time had to come to an end so we could both go about being responsible.
Thank God I am self employed. I'm so excited and WIDE awake.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
You'll never see that CD again. She's gonna keep it. You'll see.
I finally got it back, but it did take awhile! She said she loved it and that it helped out her project really well. I'll ask her to send it to me when it's completed and see how she interpreted the album as someone who knows very little about the band.

Oh and Viv, the tote bag arrived today in the mail! It's an off-white color so I'm thinking I'm going to tie-dye it to make it funky and cute. Whatcha think?
Old 11-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I just walked 2 miles in my goal to lose this damn weight. I burned a cd and swore I would not return home till I played most of it. It's amazing how exercising isn't so bad when you have good music blaring in your ears.
I tell myself that every day when I'm walking around UF to get to my classes. If it weren't for my itouch, I would never survive it.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I am almost over the plague! YES! Now next week will absolutely suck because of all the makeup work I have to do. Oh, and I have UC, CSU and early action private school applications all due next week. Awesome.

JTIS.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveFM View Post
I finally got it back, but it did take awhile! She said she loved it and that it helped out her project really well. I'll ask her to send it to me when it's completed and see how she interpreted the album as someone who knows very little about the band.

Oh and Viv, the tote bag arrived today in the mail! It's an off-white color so I'm thinking I'm going to tie-dye it to make it funky and cute. Whatcha think?
About the album she'll probably give you a one line or one word answer like most people do. She'll say it was "good" or "thanks for letting me borrow it. I really evjoyed it." I wouldn't expect a Ledgie answer.

I'm glad you got the tote. Tie-dying it sounds like a GREAT idea. Can you post a picture of it after it's done? I never would have thought that you could tie-dye something like that.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyBlueEyes View Post
I tell myself that every day when I'm walking around UF to get to my classes. If it weren't for my itouch, I would never survive it.
Green Manilishi by Peter Greeen is the song that most motivates me to get up the hill. It so good I literally dance up that hill. I've lost one pound after doing this two and a half mile walk for two days now.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Green Manilishi by Peter Greeen is the song that most motivates me to get up the hill. It so good I literally dance up that hill. I've lost one pound after doing this two and a half mile walk for two days now.
walking is great for shedding pounds~ i would walk w/ my son after he was born & the baby pounds just fell off & getting fresh air is alays a plus~ keep up the goos wrk~

oooowwww & i would wrk out w/ gilad on fittv, he is hot & totally is fun to wrk out w/~
Old 11-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ever seen the video on Youtube?

There's this incredibly dramatic lightning bolt right when the song begins, and it repeats a few times - It's REALLY effective, i.m.o.!
Old 11-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So I am highly considering a new Fleetwood Mac "project". Right now, I have every FM/Stevie record from 1973-1987 on vinyl (Buckingham Nicks, White album, Rumours, Tusk, Bella Donna, Mirage, Wild Heart, Rock a Little, Tango in the Night).

Do you guys think its even possible to get every FM record on vinyl from 1967-2003 and do the same for every Stevie, Lindsey, Christine and Mick solo record? I know it would be possible if I did it only including Stevie and Lindsey... But Christine and Mick's stuff might be really difficult. And this wouldn't include greatest hits packages like Timespace and The Chain. Only the albums that are new work only.

JTIS. That would be AWESOME if I could pull it off and decorate my wall with it.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
So I am highly considering a new Fleetwood Mac "project". Right now, I have every FM/Stevie record from 1973-1987 on vinyl (Buckingham Nicks, White album, Rumours, Tusk, Bella Donna, Mirage, Wild Heart, Rock a Little, Tango in the Night).

Do you guys think its even possible to get every FM record on vinyl from 1967-2003 and do the same for every Stevie, Lindsey, Christine and Mick solo record? I know it would be possible if I did it only including Stevie and Lindsey... But Christine and Mick's stuff might be really difficult. And this wouldn't include greatest hits packages like Timespace and The Chain. Only the albums that are new work only.

JTIS. That would be AWESOME if I could pull it off and decorate my wall with it.
There's a few that were never on vinyl: Street Angel, Under The Skin, Christine's In The Meantime, The Dance, Say You Will. Lindsey's Out Of The Cradle is very difficult to get on vinyl now these days too. Do you have a record player? Vinyl is even nicer to listen to. There's something about putting the needle on the record that still gives me a thrill.