Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-18-2018, 09:14 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default The Truth Will Be Told........

In Mick’s new book! Well, his truth that is. Why release a statement or do an interview? No money in that. Maybe he’ll throw in a chapter about Bob being excluded from the RRHOF. Patience people. PATIENCE!
Old 04-19-2018, 10:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzup View Post
In Mick’s new book! Well, his truth that is. Why release a statement or do an interview? No money in that. Maybe he’ll throw in a chapter about Bob being excluded from the RRHOF. Patience people. PATIENCE!
I'm assuming you are being ironic when you say patience. Most of us have been beyond patient with Mick and the rest of the band. We die-hards deserve to know the truth now.
Old 04-19-2018, 10:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzup View Post
I don't think the "truth" is so elaborated that will require a new book from Mick.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 04-19-2018, 10:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
I don't think the "truth" is so elaborated that will require a new book from Mick.
Mick is like Stevie, in that matter. The truth is how they choose to tell it.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Mick is like Stevie, in that matter. The truth is how they choose to tell it.
Correction: Mi¢k and $tevie will be selling, not telling, their version of "the truth".

Old 04-19-2018, 02:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Brown View Post
Correction: Mi¢k and $tevie will be selling, not telling, their version of "the truth".
And either of their versions would be half truths, at best!
Old 04-19-2018, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
And either of their versions would be half truths, at best!
I can hear her insufferable voice:

I told Lindsey, you do not yell at Karen. Yell at me all you want, but you do not yell at Karen. And I got in front of him. I'll defend my people.

.....blah blahblahblahblahblahbah... and I told MIck. I will not tour with him again. So it's him or me. But I'm not doing it. ....
Old 04-19-2018, 05:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post

I told Lindsey, you do not yell at Karen. Yell at me all you want, but you do not yell at Karen. And I got in front of him. I'll defend my people.

.....blah blahblahblahblahblahbah... and I told MIck. I will not tour with him again. So it's him or me. But I'm not doing it. ....
And all you could hear in the back was Rhiaaaaaaannon, Rhiaaaaaaannon!! :

And some distant goat....
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 04-19-2018, 05:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I'm surprised no one has ever snapped at Karen before lol. No offense to her as a person but it must be soooo annoying having to direct just about anything to Stevie through her.
I remember the snarky remarks Christine made back in the day about Stevie's background singers/entourage. I'm sure they got used to it but it's just got to be annoying having them glued to Stevie constantly.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
I'm surprised no one has ever snapped at Karen before lol. No offense to her as a person but it must be soooo annoying having to direct just about anything to Stevie through her.
I remember the snarky remarks Christine made back in the day about Stevie's background singers/entourage. I'm sure they got used to it but it's just got to be annoying having them glued to Stevie constantly.

I am sure Karen is compensated quite well. She's fine. She seems pretty cool actually.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

She would and will say all of these things.
Old 04-19-2018, 11:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I am sure Karen is compensated quite well. She's fine. She seems pretty cool actually.
I meant for other people trying to get to Stevie. Annoying for them to always have to go through Karen.
Old 04-19-2018, 11:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
I meant for other people trying to get to Stevie. Annoying for them to always have to go through Karen.
in Destiny Rules doc, Lindsey definitely looked annoyed having Karen chip in like she's a member of the band while they were discussing their album plans. it was weird that she felt that's her place, tbh.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-20-2018, 12:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

If they were smart, and remotely being diplomatic, which they are not, they would only let Christine talk about what went down. She won’t throw Lindsey under the bus in the press, but could also support the band’s decision in a way that doesn’t come off as petty (no pun intended). She’s the only one who could handle it with class and grace.

Otherwise, get the popcorn.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 04-20-2018, 04:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
If they were smart, and remotely being diplomatic, which they are not, they would only let Christine talk about what went down. She won’t throw Lindsey under the bus in the press, but could also support the band’s decision in a way that doesn’t come off as petty (no pun intended). She’s the only one who could handle it with class and grace.
Great point, this would be the smart way to go.
If only they have this foresight....