User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I used to scream at Lisa Adelson in email: "Why don't you delete those awful submissions before they see the light of day? Why would you do that to your guests?!"
I find that very funny! I like your questions!

I was very dismayed and embarrassed by the barrage of low level/inconsiderate questions Richard Dashut endured when he had his interactive blog. What a class act. He was humble, sensitive, honest, and very tempered with his responses. As a fan, it was such an unprecedented privilege to get unfetted insight from someone who was so close to Fleetwood Mac. But it wasn't respected.

He was careful to never breach the privacy of his subjects, nor speak in their behalf, despite the tabloid-like manner of the many of the questions he received. People got upset and angry if he didn't respond to their posts, and they expressed such cynicism about his "agenda". His intentions were pure, yet some participants were such unreasonably demanding a-holes, seemingly in search of some smoking gun.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 08-23-2015 at 10:17 PM..
Old 08-24-2015, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinHead View Post
Ooch! That would hurt.
Someone did that for the Gary Hodges Q & A.

Michele
Old 08-25-2015, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinHead View Post
I find that very funny! I like your questions!

I was very dismayed and embarrassed by the barrage of low level/inconsiderate questions Richard Dashut endured when he had his interactive blog. What a class act. He was humble, sensitive, honest, and very tempered with his responses. As a fan, it was such an unprecedented privilege to get unfetted insight from someone who was so close to Fleetwood Mac. But it wasn't respected.

He was careful to never breach the privacy of his subjects, nor speak in their behalf, despite the tabloid-like manner of the many of the questions he received. People got upset and angry if he didn't respond to their posts, and they expressed such cynicism about his "agenda". His intentions were pure, yet some participants were such unreasonably demanding a-holes, seemingly in search of some smoking gun.
A lot of the folks that asked Richard questions were very classless. If he didn't answer their questions with an answer that matched their fantasy about what Stevie or Lindsey were, they would berate him. It was unreal.