Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Post-Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default MF BB shows + m&g - Belly Up in June

shows are June 9 and 10, but 9th is sold out so they added 10th plus $200 m&g with Mick. GA show ticket is $45 on top of that. interesting. Lindsey didn't charge nearly that much when he was doing his m&gs. wonder whether anybody will buy these m&gs when they are not attached to the actual tickets. Belly Up is small. LB also sold it out in 2012 when it was first show of the OMS tour, but i think his show tickets were a bit more.

Choose Seats or Price

The Mick Fleetwood Blues Band (Tues)
$250 VIP Ticket includes:
General admission ticket and first access to seats (first come, first serve)
VIP early entry into the venue
Exclusive meet & greet with Mick Fleetwood
Personal photograph with Mick Fleetwood
Autographed 8x10 photo
Q&A session with Mick
Exclusive tour merchandise item
Official meet & greet laminate
On-site VIP host
Limited availability [Read more]

PERFORMANCE INFO
Tue, Jun 10
Show at 8:00PM Belly Up Solana Beach Solana Beach, CA Ages 21+ Only $45.00 - $250.00 [Details]

SELECT PRICE AND SECTION
General Admission GA $45.00 Quantity:
Select quantity.
VIP VIP $250.00 Quantity:

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I saw Leon Russell at the Belly Up a few years ago. GREAT venue! There's a restaurant next door that has direct access to the Belly Up. I wonder if they'll still have the "if you eat dinner at the restaurant, you get early entry" policy that they NORMALLY have? (since they're having an M&G, as well)
Old 04-04-2014, 11:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
I saw Leon Russell at the Belly Up a few years ago. GREAT venue! There's a restaurant next door that has direct access to the Belly Up. I wonder if they'll still have the "if you eat dinner at the restaurant, you get early entry" policy that they NORMALLY have? (since they're having an M&G, as well)
yup, heard good things about the venue. Lindsey played his first ever OMS show there May 3, 2012. tickets were $50 in advance ($55 day of the show, but it was sold out in advance). there are reviews of the place and that first OMS show on nickslive.com.

my understanding is that whenever he plays restaurant-like places, LB requires that eating + paying for it should all be wrapped up before he comes on the stage.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
i wonder if anybody's gonna buy that m&g. people buy Mick's FM m&gs for great seats mainly, not for the m&g.

LB's m&g prices in 2012 were anywhere from $25 to $100, with i think average being about $50 added on the ticket price. so you could pay $50 to meet LB on his solo tours, but $200 to meet Mick on his solo tours? is meeting Mick really worth it to people 4x more than meeting Lindsey? i don't know.

all i can say is all these ridiculous prices make me feel even more depressed that we will not have LB solo tour any time soon. we were calculating on fb yesterday, you can see anywhere from 10 to 40 LB solo shows, from front row, for a price of a 1 FM ticket (for much less LB music).