Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
You DO realize that's he hurt right???? .
Oh he hurt alright. He hurt so good it got his self destructive a$$ fired.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
LOL! Jesus Lindsey.
Someone please do the Photoshop.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
But he doesn't care about money! Only greedy Mick and horrible, shallow $tevie! Lindsey is Mother Theresa and sometimes Jesus with a paint brush all rolled into one!
He's entitled to it. It's his "business" as much, if not more, than the other four. If I had it coming to me, I'd sue for it too. He's invested 43 yrs of his life to FLEETWOOD MAC INC. GO FOR THE GOLD LINDSEY, then tell those ungrateful sons of bitches to stick it where the sun doesn't shine!

Where's Bob and Wendy Welch when you need them.

But truly, I'm sorry it's all ending like this. We all like a little drama, but really?!
Old 10-11-2018, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
But Lindsey's not about money! He's got integrity! Otherwise yeah.
The Buckinghams love to pretend that they’re not about money. I think that this was true when Lindsey was a single guy with minimal overhead—living a carefree life. Now, there are childen, a spouse, and investments in the picture. These kids attend posh private schools, are at the dawn of attending expensive, first rate universities, and the younger wife has expensive taste. Moreover, this man is 69 years old. I’m sure he’s planning to set up his children financially after his death. Yes, yes....I know that Lindsey is already quite rich. But you cannot tell me that The Buckingham Family didn’t already have plans for that $14 million dollars that Lindsey stood to earn from this tour.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think you guys are ridiculous. He made the band famous Sue their snarky assess. I hope he wins 200 million. Screw them!
Old 10-11-2018, 05:51 PM
Ledgie

The only reason Lindsey was going to make $14 million dollars is because Stevie was doing the tour. Without Stevie, nada. It seems kind of low class to be smirking at someone who is making him that much money.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So I don't get it, is this Lindsey filing a freshly minted lawsuit so new that the band's representation responded that they hadn't been made aware of it yet; or something settled months ago in which case why is it being announced as happening right now?
Old 10-11-2018, 05:56 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
So I don't get it, is this Lindsey filing a freshly minted lawsuit so new that the band's representation responded that they hadn't been made aware of it yet; or something settled months ago in which case why is it being announced as happening right now?
Yea, it seems confusing.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
The only reason Lindsey was going to make $14 million dollars is because Stevie was doing the tour. Without Stevie, nada. It seems kind of low class to be smirking at someone who is making him that much money.
At least he didn't do a waltz behind her or blow whistles at her when she made her long and drawn out "Gypsy speech". And guess what, those people are still in the band. That smirk comment is beyond ridiculous. After all they've been through and it comes down to that?!

Who's making who millions? It's FM. All five members contributed to that sound, not just one.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
When the Rumours five are all together the money goes to another level. The ONLY reason is Stevie? PLEASE When Christine came back their concerts went to another level. We get you worship at the feet of the tambourine witch and she can do no wrong But us? We used to love Stevie and now realize she is a bitter old hag.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:03 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
At least he didn't do a waltz behind her or blow whistles at her when she made her long and drawn out "Gypsy speech". And guess what, those people are still in the band. That smirk comment is beyond ridiculous. After all they've been through and it comes down to that?!

Who's making who millions? It's FM. All five members contributed to that sound, not just one.
How many people will buy tickets to a FM concert without Stevie. Not many. It's just a fact.

If someone's presence was necessary for me to make $14 million, I would find a way to be respectful. Most people would do the same.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
How many people will buy tickets to a FM concert without Stevie. Not many. It's just a fact.

If someone's presence was necessary for me to make $14 million, I would find a way to be respectful. Most people would do the same.
If someone's talent as a guitar player and producer is the reason why I were in a band and could get $14 million, I would find a way to be respectful. Most people would do the same.
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
We used to love Stevie and now realize she is a bitter old hag.
That might be true, but Stevie makes millions on solo tours and FM makes peanuts without Stevie. Stevie doesn't need FM. FM and Lindsey need Stevie.
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Boy, that's a principled statement if I've read one! Money over integrity!!! **** THAT!
Old 10-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
If someone's talent as a guitar player and producer is the reason why I were in a band and could get $14 million, I would find a way to be respectful. Most people would do the same.
There are lots of producers and guitar players.