Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Christine McVie
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-04-2020, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
They would do it now after the last tour succeeded. But back then I think they was still enough uncertainty that they would not risk it. Back then they couldn’t afford to do it. Oh and give me my points. That’s a song from The Original Fleetwood Mac.
Homer, give our Leading Ledge Lady her points!

I disagree with both of you. I think $tevie Micks would have brought on another star or replacement. They would have spun it as NEW FLEETWOOD MAC w/ $$$Tevie Nicks. Starring Cheryl Crow or Cyndi Lauper, or Chrissie Hynde. When it comes to $$ those two handle Affairs of the Heart! Let me tell you.
Old 11-04-2020, 09:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post

I disagree with both of you. I think $tevie Micks would have brought on another star or replacement. They would have spun it as NEW FLEETWOOD MAC w/ $$$Tevie Nicks. Starring Cheryl Crow or Cyndi Lauper, or Chrissie Hynde. When it comes to $$ those two handle Affairs of the Heart! Let me tell you.
New score is tallied on our private forum.

FM with Cyndi Lauper? Good lort! Bekka is about the only swap I'd allow. But bitter old $tevie would never allow another vocalist who could BLOW HER OFF THE STAGE.

In the back of my mind, I know it's true.

Last edited by HomerMcvie; 11-04-2020 at 09:50 AM..
Old 11-04-2020, 04:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Are you saying this to absolve Christine of responsibility and convince us that she could not have changed things? I am afraid the face of a pretty girl is making you blind to the truth.
Old 11-04-2020, 05:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Are you saying this to absolve Christine of responsibility and convince us that she could not have changed things? I am afraid the face of a pretty girl is making you blind to the truth.
He'd forgive her if she murdered his family!

At the very least, I'm revoking her Superwoman title. She COULD have saved the day, if she wasn't a company shill.

"He's gone? THEN I'M GONE". That's all it would have taken. PROVE.ME.WRONG. But no, she stood by and let it happen.

She never told $tevie, go and do what you want. I know that you have the need.
Old 11-04-2020, 07:15 PM

Quote:
When you Say that I absolve her, that's sayin a lot. Because she didn't get Lindsey fired. $tevie MIcks did! We can mis-direct our anger but Sooner or Later, you'll realize it's not really her doing.
Old 11-04-2020, 10:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
When you Say that I absolve her, that's sayin a lot. Because she didn't get Lindsey fired. $tevie MIcks did! We can mis-direct our anger but Sooner or Later, you'll realize it's not really her doing.
Do you remember when it first happened that you told me you hated Ms. Perfect? I still have that email. I am going to save it, in case I ever have to blackmail you.

Well, she could've said, "No". She could've said, "Well, I just can't".

I read that Eddy Quintela was working on a rock opera about John Kennedy when he died. That sounds like something he could have collaborated with Stevie on.
Old 11-04-2020, 10:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Do you remember when it first happened that you told me you hated Ms. Perfect? I still have that email. I am going to save it, in case I ever have to blackmail you.

I read that Eddy Quintela was working on a rock opera about John Kennedy when he died. That sounds like something he could have collaborated with Stevie on.
He meets her backstage and goes all fanboy on her!

She ABSOLUTELY could have stopped it.

Didn't John Kennedy write Sable On Blond with $tevie? I read that $he said that in an interview. He popped into the studio and came up with the melody and part of the lyrics, then just disappeared into the night.

That old $tevie sure has been best friends with a lot of very famous folks!
Old 11-05-2020, 04:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
He meets her backstage and goes all fanboy on her!

She ABSOLUTELY could have stopped it.

Didn't John Kennedy write Sable On Blond with $tevie? I read that $he said that in an interview. He popped into the studio and came up with the melody and part of the lyrics, then just disappeared into the night.

That old $tevie sure has been best friends with a lot of very famous folks!
I think you are confused. It was JFK Jr. But he told her he did not want any writing credits.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:09 AM

Quote:

I admit I hated her at first. But she looked at me with those blue eyes, what was I gonna do? Now, I know there's no use in crying, because she wasn't the one that fired Lindsey.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I admit I hated her at first. But she looked at me with those blue eyes, what was I gonna do? Now, I know there's no use in crying, because she wasn't the one that fired Lindsey.
What can we say to accuse her when we know she’s not to blame? Have mercy, baby, on a poor girl like her....
Old 11-13-2020, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
What can we say to accuse her when we know she’s not to blame? Have mercy, baby, on a poor girl like her....
Exactly. And in the end you all will Remember Me