User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brysondt View Post
I don't know this for sure, but I bet the little girl was Mick's daughter. I guess they go on tour with Mick and he does have a blonde daughter. They toured with them in the US, but I don't think that Kristin has been out on the road with them the whole time. I mean--I don't REALLY know, I'm just speculating. It sounds like Mick's daughter, though.
Actually, if the kids are back in school after Thanksgiving, it is more likely Mick's daughter than Lindsey's. Before the tour, Lindsey was saying how he wasn't going to pull his kids out of school to travel, but that Mick wouldn't have a problem with doing that.

Michele
Old 12-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Actually, if the kids are back in school after Thanksgiving, it is more likely Mick's daughter than Lindsey's. Before the tour, Lindsey was saying how he wasn't going to pull his kids out of school to travel, but that Mick wouldn't have a problem with doing that.

Michele
Yeah I remember that snotty comment. I mean, it's probably the truth but he so sounded like he wanted to to make sure everyone knows what a wonderful, proper father he is- unlike some people. It's quite possible the child was Mick's. When you say "little girl" I'm thinking of a very young child, quite like Lindsey's daughter Stella. She's like 4 or something...I think.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 12-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
But if Kristen hasn't been on tour with them this whole time...then...just who WAS this with Lindsey in Antwerp?!?!?! (let the rumours begin...)

Karen Black from Family Plot
Old 12-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lala View Post
Karen Black from Family Plot
The resemblance is uncanny.

Even the expressions are identical.

Old 12-04-2009, 04:11 AM
Nikolaj
This message has been deleted by Nikolaj. Reason: I fought technology and technology won
Old 12-04-2009, 07:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Michele
I hardly believe anything they say...I wouldn't be surprised if those kids traveled with them and had tutors, as Mick's apparently does. I bet Mick's daugthers are best friends with Leelee. Imagine how bored the twins would be if they didn't have other kids to play with...Besides, what's Stella going to miss? Fingerpainting and Play-doh classes?

Last edited by CADreaming; 12-04-2009 at 07:35 AM..
Old 12-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I hardly believe anything they say...I wouldn't be surprised if those kids traveled with them and had tutors, as Mick's apparently does. I bet Mick's daugthers are best friends with Leelee. Imagine how bored the twins would be if they didn't have other kids to play with...Besides, what's Stella going to miss? Fingerpainting and Play-doh classes?
Well, we want Stella to know her numbers, letters and colors. If she is with Fleetwood Mac, she's only going to recognize black and (this tour) red.

At least, Mick's girls always have each other. I wonder if Ruby has recovered or if she suffers from cognitive difficulties.

The various kids traveled enough for the SYW tour that Cory said they had a play room and that they packed all of their favorite toys and carried them from show to show.

Michele
Old 12-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post
Yes, the little blonde girl was with her Mom Kristin Buckingham, and it appeared they were putting the shawl on Stevie's shoulders, but actually the Mom was caught trying to pull the shawl over Stevie's head, very, very tightly.....

PS - Thanks for posting that photo again -- it never fails to crack me up!
Kristen was trying to STRANGLE Mama????????
wouldn't put it past her

that pic of LB and KB cracks me up
someone needs to photoshop Stevie into that pic

thanks for the article CADreaming...reading it now
Old 12-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well who ever she was - she wasn't scared of the corwd! from time to time, she would run between the back of the stage (from my seat you could see)
Old 12-05-2009, 11:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowi View Post
Well who ever she was - she wasn't scared of the corwd! from time to time, she would run between the back of the stage (from my seat you could see)
That sounds cute. Hopefully she had some earplugs in because children's ear drums are extra sensitive. Has anyone even seen a picture of Mick's daughters these days?

Old 12-06-2009, 01:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
How old was she? Did she look 5 years old or more like 10?

Michele
Old 12-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ha! Reminds me of a review from LB's UTS tour when Stella didn't want to get off the stage. LOL.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ha! Reminds me of a review from LB's UTS tour when Stella didn't want to get off the stage. LOL.
Yeah, by all accounts that Stella is a little force to be reckoned with. I recall Lindsey had a pic of her in his camera on one of those youtube vids and he casually mentioned that most of the (negative) traits that he's well-known to possess his youngest child apparently displays as well. How adorable. I just remember the picture of her sitting on her high chair with some food in front of her, looking pissed.

I like Stella.

Old 12-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Yeah, by all accounts that Stella is a little force to be reckoned with. I recall Lindsey had a pic of her in his camera on one of those youtube vids and he casually mentioned that most of the (negative) traits that he's well-known to possess his youngest child apparently displays as well. How adorable. I just remember the picture of her sitting on her high chair with some food in front of her, looking pissed.

I like Stella.
I should have said the GOS tour...

Anyway, I remember LB saying that too about Stella. He said she was "all intense" and "pushy" like him. This was the picture he showed:
Old 12-06-2009, 03:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah, she seemed like a cool customer. For one thing, she didn't seem that interested in doing what all the other kids were doing. When they were doing gymnastics, she did not join in. Her only desire was to push them over, if they managed to stand on their heads.

When she was at the back of the stage with Brett and they waved at her from where they were sitting on the stage, she just waved back. She wasn't trying to get up there with them. But when Brett told her to go up to the center of the stage where Lindsey was, she wasn't shy about doing that either. Then, when everyone left the stage, she didn't go. Her mother was down on the floor telling her to go backstage and she didn't budge. Lindsey made an attempt to cajole her, but it turns out he is not crazy. He'll battle FM but not an intense 4 year old.

Michele
Old 12-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah, she seemed like a cool customer. For one thing, she didn't seem that interested in doing what all the other kids were doing. When they were doing gymnastics, she did not join in. Her only desire was to push them over, if they managed to stand on their heads.

When she was at the back of the stage with Brett and they waved at her from where they were sitting on the stage, she just waved back. She wasn't trying to get up there with them. But when Brett told her to go up to the center of the stage where Lindsey was, she wasn't shy about doing that either. Then, when everyone left the stage, she didn't go. Her mother was down on the floor telling her to go backstage and she didn't budge. Lindsey made an attempt to cajole her, but it turns out he is not crazy. He'll battle FM but not an intense 4 year old.

Michele
LOL. I bet he's a pushover Dad for sure.