User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-09-2014, 10:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David A View Post
and exactly how many copies did IYD sell compared to Bella Donna ? lol, give me a break people, what a double standard SN sales are, when she sells millions, you celebrate that, when sells are very low, people break out the whole "artistic" excuse, yet when us LB fans would say OOTC is great, etc, all the SN fans would say "well it didnt sell" man, how times have changed and the sides have changed, now SN fans are using the whole "artistic" excuse for her lack of sales, dont get me wrong, I am not bashing anyone , etc, I am stating a opinion and a observation of many years, and who knows, maybe IYD or this 24 karat whatever are good records , I am simply going off of sales, which many , and i mean, many SN fans used to go off for YEARS, and to her credit, for some years, they had every right to do that, but lets be real here, maybe after what 1987 ? how many records has she really sold, be real people
Well, since we're apparently comparing Lindsey to Stevie, how many copies did Seeds We Sow sell compared to In Your Dreams?
Old 09-10-2014, 07:14 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Well, since we're apparently comparing Lindsey to Stevie, how many copies did Seeds We Sow sell compared to In Your Dreams?
Old 09-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Don't feed the troll.
In Your Dreams which has sold @500K worldwide, which sold more than all of Lindsey's solo work combined (and I love Lindseys solo work since OOTC through Seeds We Sow) but I digress. This is a thread about "Lady", not the stupid rivalry between S & L and their divisive fans.

N E X T
Old 09-10-2014, 04:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Just checked and the "Lady" video is now up at her you tube channel...It's also been made the feature video so it's the first thing that comes up when you click on THE LINK

Also "The Dealer" and the "Lady" lyric videos combined have over 500.000 hits...
Old 09-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post
Just checked and the "Lady" video is now up at her you tube channel...It's also been made the feature video so it's the first thing that comes up when you click on THE LINK

Also "The Dealer" and the "Lady" lyric videos combined have over 500.000 hits...
Weird, it's still unlisted (you can't search it on youtube unless you click her channel) and it is not on iTunes
Old 09-11-2014, 10:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default "Lady" Goes viral

Stevie Nicks debuts new single; "Lady" goes viral on YouTube...B2c

On August 25 singer Stevie Nicks debuts her new song ‘Lady’ and that song is now a viral hit on YouTube. The track, the second from her new album 24 Karat Gold: Songs form the Vault, has received more than 119,000 views on YouTube. The new single has already racked up more than 1,220 upvotes from fans eager to hear more from the famed Fleetwood Mac singer.

24 Karat Gold will debut on October 7, 2014, and if this first song is any indication, Nicks is on her way to another hit record. The album unearths old demos and several unreleased tracks from Nicks’ personal collection. ‘Lady’ follows the more mid-tempo track titled, ‘The Dealer.’

If ‘Lady’ seems familiar, that’s because it is actually an updated version of the track ‘Knockin’ On Doors.’ The original track was created by Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham. In the song Nicks sings about growing older, while questioning her fate. At one point she laments, “I know that things gotta change/But how to change them, isn’t clear.”

The album will be released by Warner Bros. with a limited-edition double LP dropping on September 29.

In a public statement about 24 Karat Gold Steve Nicks writes, “Each song is a lifetime. Each song has a soul. Each song has a purpose. Each song is a love story. They represent my life behind the scenes, the secrets, the broken hearts, the broken hearted and the survivors. These songs are the memories – the 24 karat gold rings in the blue box. These songs are for you.”

Take a listen to ‘Lady’ and then let us know if you are excited for her new album to drop.

After one listen I have to admit that Nicks’ bewitching voice is once again impossible to ignore.

The new Stevie Nicks album was produced by Dave Stewart, Waddy Wachtel and Nicks. The trio produced the tracks for the album at locations in Nashville and Los Angeles. Nicks’ last release was the 2011 album, In Your Dreams.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:11 PM
Registered

Lady is not unlisted anymore

It was shared for viewing 5 hours ago, but still no sign of it on itunes.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomechris View Post
Lady is not unlisted anymore

It was shared for viewing 5 hours ago, but still no sign of it on itunes.
Perhaps it will be available on iTunes closer to the album's release. Then again, iTunes never added "Moonlight" -- so maybe "Lady" won't be added either.
Old 09-21-2014, 01:58 PM
Senior Ledgie

I noticed that there are 501 thumbs down on this video/song. I understand there are over 478,000 views and 2,168 likes but the thumbs down still seems kind of high. It is still awesome that she has received this many views. I think lots more people are aware of 24 karat gold than with In Your Dreams.