The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Last night I dreamt I was at an FM concert in the late 80s. Out of nowhere 2014 Stevie jumped on the stage & stole 80s Stevie's tambourine
Old 09-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ok the other night I had a really scary dream. Ya know that thread where we were discussing the witch rumors? Well I dreamt that I became a famous singer & because my fashion was so similar to Stevie's, I got the same flack. So I was at an awards show where I was supposed to perform. And as I was going to the stage I got stopped by a group of 3 fundamentalists. They started saying how I was so evil and I started crying and telling them that I wasn't a witch. And they just looked at me with this death glare. Then one of them pushed a button and the floor opened up. I fell through and realized they were about to kill me Salem-style. So I ran out of the arena to find that they had sent a fire-breathing dragon after me. I kept climbing up trees and stuff but the dragon constantly blew HUGE balls of fire on me, engulfing my entire body in flames. And even though it was just a dream I could feel my body burning every time. And that scene kept playing over and over until I woke up.

And according to my grandpa I was screaming throughout my sleep...
Old 09-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't know if any of you are Beatles fans but I just thought this was my weirdest dream since the time I dreamt Stevie walked on stage with a toilet plunger on her head[/QUOTE]

Still making me laugh out loud!!
Old 09-12-2014, 12:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I often have weird dreams, in the past I've been Harry Potter and the pope in dreams, as well as lots of other weird stuff.

Last night I dreamed I was the owner of some big business (not sure what it was or can't remember now) and a couple of CIA type guys landed a space shuttle on my helipad looking for spare parts. I rang one of my assistants who said he could get the part but it would be best for everyone if I didn't know where he got it from. While we were waiting for him to arrive, the CIA type guys started ripping phones from the wall (old style 1980's phones of which there were hundreds) as they wanted to delete any trace of the call.

So I called up the US President on my red "hotline" phone who told them to put all the phone lines back in and if they didn't like it to get the f*** of of my helipad.

At which point my sick four year old woke up calling for me in real life, and I'll never know how the dream ended

So yeah, I've no idea what the hell that meant...
Old 09-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskisn View Post
I often have weird dreams, in the past I've been Harry Potter and the pope in dreams, as well as lots of other weird stuff.

Last night I dreamed I was the owner of some big business (not sure what it was or can't remember now) and a couple of CIA type guys landed a space shuttle on my helipad looking for spare parts. I rang one of my assistants who said he could get the part but it would be best for everyone if I didn't know where he got it from. While we were waiting for him to arrive, the CIA type guys started ripping phones from the wall (old style 1980's phones of which there were hundreds) as they wanted to delete any trace of the call.

So I called up the US President on my red "hotline" phone who told them to put all the phone lines back in and if they didn't like it to get the f*** of of my helipad.

At which point my sick four year old woke up calling for me in real life, and I'll never know how the dream ended

So yeah, I've no idea what the hell that meant...
Hopefully they didn't press the red button
Old 09-12-2014, 09:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Last night I had a dream that a distant cousin of mine went to a rehab facitlity. When she got out, her daughter didn't want to live with her, so she stole my daughter and took her to a resort in the mountains. I took my bassett hounds with me and they were able to trace by smell where my daughter was, but it was through the air ducts. So the 2 bassetts and I crawled through the air ducts, found my daughter, I said hi to the cute ski instructor on the way out who turned out to be in cahoots with my distant cousin. In a rush, I borrowed a rental van to make our escape. One of the bassetts drove the van.
Old 09-12-2014, 07:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
I don't know if any of you are Beatles fans but I just thought this was my weirdest dream since the time I dreamt Stevie walked on stage with a toilet plunger on her head

Still making me laugh out loud!![/QUOTE]

Always happy to bring a smile to someone's face
Old 09-13-2014, 12:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have been having very vivid dreams lately; the kind where u wake up and ur not sure if it really happened or not. What's really weird about them is that they are dreams about the internet or texts. For example, I dreamt the other night that I was on imdb and I was reading Jeremy Sumpter's imdb page and happened to notice that it had a birth date and death date. And I was like: OMG I hadn't even heard that Jeremy Sumpter died! Another one was that I dreamt that my friend had im'd me on facebook to say that he didn't like a Peyton Place clip that I posted. I woke thinking I was angry at my friend; I even had to check our im history to see that, in fact, he never said anythign about the clip.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I was going to post this about a week ago and something came up away from the computer but I remember the dream like it was last night with help of a digital recorder aside of my bed.

Get ready for a Sci-Fi time warp dream.LOL..........

Twilight Zone mixed with Back to the Future kind of dream.

The dream is set back in the 1920's which I love the era.

The dream goes like this. I happen to go over my friends house.He wanted to show me a big record player which look like a good size wooden organ or piano which had alot of buttons and switches like those old 1970's synthesizers and was stored inside of a big wooden hutch which played music from the past to the future. In order to turn it on he needed a password which he forgot the last two digits of the 6 digit password.

In order to get the full password .He had a flying "hovering" robot called "Ears" in shape of a big ear of all things .It was like a tape recorder that continuously recorded everything that my friend said and see.

My friend ask "Ears" what was the password to get into the machine .
He needed the last 2 digits so he ask "Ears" what were the last 2 digits since he remembered the first four digits of 3232 "Ears" responds saying the last two digits are "13" and repeated saying 323213 is the complete pass code.

My friend punched the code into the machine and it came to life.

He said this record player holds 1000's and 1000's of music of any kind from any era from the past to the future.He said It even had Stevie Nicks and FM in the machine so I had my friend punch up Stevie Nicks.The machine said 1980's .It started to play EO17.I said it sounds great even out of the big round cone speaker on top of the player .After the song played I end up waking up.

I wished the dream continued.I probably would have a chance to hear the complete 24K album before its released LOL..

I love these kind of dreams.Its free entertainment and better then whats on TV.LOL...

Hearing Stevie way before her time.

I could use the robot "Ears" here at times to remember phone numbers and email addys.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016

Last edited by Macfanforever; 09-14-2014 at 02:27 AM..