Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-07-2013, 09:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadAngel86 View Post

The faces he makes in the 2nd and 3rd ones:laugh
Oh my goodness. Remember that childhood picture someone posted where he's at a table with other kids and he is the one who has his fingers in his cheeks and is pulling them to make a face? So charming to see him be a goof 55 years ago and today.

Michele
Old 07-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
He's so adorable in that video. I cropped that part, myself, when the video first was uploaded. I love that you always pick the cute moments, like you're reading my mind
Awww, you're welcome Lindsfan. It's funny because I'll be sitting here watching Linds vids and all of a sudden I'll see something and think" "That needs to be made into a gif." LOL. Kinda weird but oh well. I guess I also look for the cute, non-popular moments too since those seem to stand out more to me. I hope it's similar to reading your mind.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 07-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Awww, you're welcome Lindsfan. It's funny because I'll be sitting here watching Linds vids and all of a sudden I'll see something and think" "That needs to be made into a gif." LOL. Kinda weird but oh well. I guess I also look for the cute, non-popular moments too since those seem to stand out more to me. I hope it's similar to reading your mind.
Quote:

See, there you did it again

Not every fan obsesses over them as I do, but all these nuances that you are kind enough to preserve, are certainly part of what makes Lindsey so compelling...and so adorable, as well.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
See, there you did it again

Not every fan obsesses over them as I do
, but all these nuances that you are kind enough to preserve, are certainly part of what makes Lindsey so compelling...and so adorable, as well.

Oh I am well into the obsession part Lindsfan, and have been since some time last year. I decided to watch The Dance concert because I hadn't seen it in a while (I've had the DVD since 1997) and it was all over from there. It was like re-discovering the first time I had seen them back when I was 11. I remember being very fond of Lindsey even though he was 47 at the time. It has been all over since then lol.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh I am well into the obsession part Lindsfan, and have been since some time last year. I decided to watch The Dance concert because I hadn't seen it in a while (I've had the DVD since 1997) and it was all over from there.
I know that feeling about things. Like I'll have a dvd set (in my china cabinet. I don't keep dishes in there, just dvds!) sitting around for a couple of years and I don't pay attention to it and then one day I pop it in the player and suddenly my fate is sealed. I'm obsessed and just think how long I went around oblivious to something that could have this much of a hold on me.

My cable went out for almost 3 days last week and I had a lot of series I could have watched on DVD and I never watched anything actually, but I just thought to myself, "See you could have finally opened that Lost package and maybe you would love it and you would be immersed. But you didn't. And now you'll never know."

Sometimes things hit you and it's like being run over by a car. Now, that Dance dvd . . . in 1997 I can remember sitting and watching it twice and then I went to the grocery store and it was like 9:00 p.m. and I thought, "Oh, if I get home in time I can watch it again." I was out of my mind, but it's only over FM.

Michele
Old 07-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I know that feeling about things. Like I'll have a dvd set (in my china cabinet. I don't keep dishes in there, just dvds!) sitting around for a couple of years and I don't pay attention to it and then one day I pop it in the player and suddenly my fate is sealed. I'm obsessed and just think how long I went around oblivious to something that could have this much of a hold on me.

My cable went out for almost 3 days last week and I had a lot of series I could have watched on DVD and I never watched anything actually, but I just thought to myself, "See you could have finally opened that Lost package and maybe you would love it and you would be immersed. But you didn't. And now you'll never know."

Sometimes things hit you and it's like being run over by a car. Now, that Dance dvd . . . in 1997 I can remember sitting and watching it twice and then I went to the grocery store and it was like 9:00 p.m. and I thought, "Oh, if I get home in time I can watch it again." I was out of my mind, but it's only over FM.

Michele
Yes, yes, you nailed it Michele! This is what I have been trying to explain to people but they just don't get it. It did feel like I had been run over by a car while watching that Dance dvd and it was that time finally that I realized the hold it had on me and it made me want to delve into whatever information I could find about them, and since then I've learned a lot.

I also do that with tv shows or movies I really like: "Oh if you start watching that again you'll realize how much you've missed it."

Hahaha...that grocery store story is funny. That'd be me too wanting to watch it again until I get tired of it.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Blowing kisses to Stevie after she thanked him for taking her with him into Fleetwood Mac during the "Without You" intro that I shot during the 2013 Rosemont show.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Made these and then posted them on Tumblr only to see that the USC Bookstore reblogged it. It made me laugh, needless to say.
Old 07-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Made these and then posted them on Tumblr only to see that the USC Bookstore reblogged it. It made me laugh, needless to say.
Haha! Awesome!
Old 07-30-2013, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

He's such a character. I wanna see you in a beret, Lindsey.

Michele
Old 09-26-2013, 08:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 09-26-2013, 08:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:

thank you! annoyed we don't have hearts among emoticons we can use.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 09-26-2013, 09:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Awww. My Stand Back video!!!

Could you PLEASE do the end of this one, starting with the end of the solo and ending around :29 or :30???

Old 09-26-2013, 10:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Awww. My Stand Back video!!!

Could you PLEASE do the end of this one, starting with the end of the solo and ending around :29 or :30???

Here you go Lindsfan! I made these really quick so I hope they're what you wanted.

If I may say so, the third one is my favorite and the last one is kinda orgasmic to me.