5. Law And Order
6. LB's Soundstage
7. Out Of The Cradle
8. The Christine Perfect Album
9. The Wild Heart
10. Rock A Little

Old 10-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Ledgie

I only listed Stevie and Lindsey, as I've never been interested in hearing Christine or Mick solo.

1- Wild Heart
2- Out Of The Cradle
3- Trouble in Shangri-La
4- Bella Donna
5- Law and Order
6- Go Insane
7- Rock a Little
8- Street Angel
9- Other Side of the Mirror

Now if I were to include other, could be considered, solos, I would make BuckinghamNicks #1, current soundstage #4, Gift of Screws (that we know of) #6, and Enchanted disc 3, #7, with everthing else dropped down the appropriate notch.

Last edited by crylove77; 10-16-2005 at 06:31 PM..
Old 10-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Let's see if I even can come up with ten...

1. Go Insane - Lindsey Buckingham
2. Coming Home - Billy Burnette
3. Out of the Cradle - Lindsey Buckingham
4. Between Friends - Billy Burnette
5. Law and Order - Lindsey Buckingham
6. Are You With Me Baby? - Billy Burnette (I think I'm sensing a pattern here)
7. Christine McVie - Christine McVie
8. Bella Donna - Stevie Nicks
9. All Night Long - Billy Burnette
10. Billy Burnette (1980) - Billy Burnette

Honorable Mentions: Soldier of Love - Billy Burnette, Try Me - Billy Burnette, oh and I suppose Rick Vito's King of Hearts can get a mention too.

Bekka and Billy would probably be at #6, but it's a duo album rather than a solo album so I didn't count it. Oh, and the only reason Billy's other albums didn't make the list is because I don't have them yet.

Last edited by Miss Vicky; 10-16-2005 at 07:31 PM..
Old 10-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Um, I keep putting this off because it's hard.

1) The Wild Heart
2) Out of the Cradle
3) Buckingham Nicks
4) In the Meantime
5) Gift of Screws
6) Bella Donna
7) Trouble in Shangri-La

And...I haven't heard anything else that I want to list yet. You have to keep in mind that I still don't have Christine McVie, Christine Perfect, or Go Insane yet.
Old 10-16-2005, 11:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD
2. Out Of The Cradle -Lindsey (if only he had used a REAL drummer)
Same feeling I have about Rick Vito's King Of Hearts album...not just a real drummer but a complete human rhythm section (the Fleetwood/McVie one in particular, actually). Yeah, Rick's a wonderful guitarist, but that doesn't mean he's really all that great of a bass player, too.

Dave Mason could've done nicely with a human rhythm section on his Two Hearts album, as well.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD
Same feeling I have about Rick Vito's King Of Hearts album...not just a real drummer but a complete human rhythm section (the Fleetwood/McVie one in particular, actually). Yeah, Rick's a wonderful guitarist, but that doesn't mean he's really all that great of a bass player, too.

Dave Mason could've done nicely with a human rhythm section on his Two Hearts album, as well.
I never knew this..... so Dave Mason had Two Hearts, and Bob Welch had Three Hearts? What the hell is up with that? Where's Hillary?
Old 10-17-2005, 06:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD
2. Out Of The Cradle -Lindsey (if only he had used a REAL drummer)
Now THERE'S the reason it's not my number one, and GOS is. So glad I have company if it comes to this argument. A lot of Lindsey fans say the album is brilliant BECAUSE he did everything on his own. But the album would have been better guarded to the test of time if those awful syndrums weren't there. Imagine a Mick-john-fueled version of Turn it on! ROCKANDROLLLLLL

Old 10-17-2005, 08:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
I never knew this..... so Dave Mason had Two Hearts, and Bob Welch had Three Hearts? What the hell is up with that? Where's Hillary?
Aw, I love to be associated with everything hearts.

You know, the Doctor from "Doctor Who" did have two hearts. How cool would that be? *pretends other people care*
Old 10-17-2005, 11:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't have Christine Perfect, Christine McVie, Law and Order, or Go Insane. I would like to get them, eventually, though. I also don't have any of Mick's solo stuff, and I'm not really interested in hearing it. Or that John McVie's Gotta Band thing, or whatever that is.

1. Bella Donna
2. Rock a Little
3. Trouble in Shangri-La
4. Out of the Cradle
5. In the Meantime
6. The Other Side of the Mirror
7. Street Angel
8. The Wild Heart
Old 10-17-2005, 12:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markolas
I also don't have any of Mick's solo stuff, and I'm not really interested in hearing it.
Way to keep that ol' mind open.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:33 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Wink

Quote:

I have not heard any of the early Mick Fleetwood stuff. The "Zoo" era as it were. I dont think it's been released on CD, has it CHILI? My friend Mr. Bill says it's actually pretty good stuff, especially the one he "made in Africa" is what he said/
Old 10-17-2005, 12:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes, how dare you not want to own every single project every Mac member has ever been a part of! Actually, how dare you not be interested in hearing every album from every band ever to exist! What kind of closed-minded twit are you!

Next thing you know, you'll say you only know three languages! Well there's a half-decent history of the band written in Chinese that was published twelve years ago, and how dare you not brush up on the language in order to read it!
Old 10-17-2005, 12:40 PM

1. French Kiss
2. Christine Perfect
3. Bella Donna
4. Wild Heart
5. In The Meantime
6. Go Insane
7. I'm Not Me
8. Out of the Cradle
9. Law and Order
10. The Visitor
Old 10-17-2005, 12:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyqm
Yes, how dare you not want to own every single project every Mac member has ever been a part of! Actually, how dare you not be interested in hearing every album from every band ever to exist! What kind of closed-minded twit are you!

Next thing you know, you'll say you only know three languages! Well there's a half-decent history of the band written in Chinese that was published twelve years ago, and how dare you not brush up on the language in order to read it!

EX-ACTLY!!!!
Old 10-17-2005, 12:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon
I have not heard any of the early Mick Fleetwood stuff. The "Zoo" era as it were. I dont think it's been released on CD, has it CHILI? My friend Mr. Bill says it's actually pretty good stuff, especially the one he "made in Africa" is what he said/

The Visitor is pretty good, but, I'm Not Me is FANTASTIC!! It basically sounds like a Fleetwood Mac album that crosses incarnations..."Angel Comes Home" is the Lindsey/Beach Boys feel ala "Farmer's Daughter"/"Love In Store" (with Billy on vocals), then "You Might Need Somebody" has a Christine feel ala "Sooner Or Later" or "Behind The Mask", then "Tonight" is a rocker in a Stevie-type way, then "I Wan't You Back" is what it is, a quirky Lindsey tune that would sound just as at home on Tusk, then the title track, a Billy Burnette tune that could've found a great home on either BTM or Time rounds out what was Side 1 of the LP. Side 2 starts off with a Christine McVie-esque tune called "State Of The Art" and is obviously where she copped the riff for "Little Lies". Just gets better from there.

The Zoo's Shakin' The Cage has some "moments"...but, it is kind of disappointing overall.

Mick's Something Big album is pretty good, too...in a bluesy, yet Jackson Browne-ish kind of way.

But, I'm Not Me isn't just a great Mick Fleetwood album, but a great album that ranks right up there with ANY album.

Last edited by chiliD; 10-17-2005 at 12:59 PM..