Disc 2
1.Stand Back
2.Rhiannon
3.Whole Lotta Trouble
4.Landslide
5.Twisted
6.Edge of Seventeen
7.I Need to Know
8.Has Anyone Ever Written Anything for You?

"A-"
Source/Lineage: Audience recording> ??> CDR >EAC>FLAC>U

Thanks to Brian J. for this Boot...

Old 10-29-2006, 02:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Fleetwood Mac-Dec.6,1975-New Orleans torrent

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=118700

Fleetwood Mac
December 6, 1975
Warehouse, New Orleans

Christine McVie - Keyboards/Vocals
John McVie- Bass
Stevie Nicks - Vocals
Mick Fleetwood - Drums
Lindsey Buckingham - Guitar/Vocals

Lineage : Master Tape>cd-r>EAC>.wav>Multi frontend v0.983 beta[Level 6]>Flac

Taper: Freezer
Scouce: Audience Recording

Setlist

1. Spare Me A lIttle
2. Rhiannon
3. Why
4. Landslide
5. Over My Head
6. Im So Afraid
7. Go Your Own Way
8. Oh well
9. Green Manalishi
10. World Turning>Drum Solo>World Turning
11. Blue Letter
12. Don't Let Me Down Again
13. Hypnotized
Old 10-31-2006, 04:37 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=112758

Fleetwood Mac "Live Ivory" Mega-rare vinyl bootleg! Live 1979-11-21, Philadelphia, PA *FANS ONLY*
I've only just noticed this post, but I got this a while ago on vinyl, and I've scanned in the front cover for anyone who wants to download it.

The back cover is just a large version of this image:

Cheers,
Hugh.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

FYI...

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=132421

Fleetwood Mac
Cleveland, OH
July 23, 1976

Source: Aud Recording
Lineage: Trade>CDR>EAC>WAV>SHN>Torrent>Dime>You

(B)

Disc One
1. Into/Say You Love Me
2. Station Man
3. Spare Me A Little Of Your Love
4. Rhiannon
5. Why
6. Landslide
7. Over My Head
8. You Make Loving Fun

Disc Two
1. I'm So Afraid
2. Oh Well
3. Green Manalishi
4. World Turning
5. Blue Letter
6. Hypnotized

Notes: Here's another "gem" I got in a trade. I don't see it listed by many in the community.

Enjoy

Thanks to Paolo for this Boot!!!

Old 01-28-2007, 11:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Nice! Thank you.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickslover2071 View Post
FYI...
yay! i love finding cleveland boots. thank you.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool There's plenty of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
yay! i love finding cleveland boots. thank you.
CD's & DVD's of Cleveland area shows out, so you should have good luck finding 'em.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 02-23-2007, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Fleetwood Mac-Aug.25,1990-Manchester, England torrent

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=135488

Fleetwood Mac
August 25,1990
Maine Road Manchester,England
Sbd or Fm

Lineage: Silver cd's (Red Phantom)>rip using nero6>Flac>ffp>dime

See info txt for setlist

disc 1
1.the chain
2.dreams
3.isn't it midnight
4.oh well
5.rhiannon
6.stop messin around
7.save me
8.gold dust woman
9.i love another woman
10.landslide
11.world turning

disc 2
1.intro
2.everywhere
3.stand on the rock
4.little lies
5.stand back
6.you make lovin fun
7.go your own way
8.tear it up
9.don't stop
Old 02-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=135488

Fleetwood Mac
August 25,1990
Maine Road Manchester,England
Sbd or Fm

Lineage: Silver cd's (Red Phantom)>rip using nero6>Flac>ffp>dime

See info txt for setlist

disc 1
1.the chain
2.dreams
3.isn't it midnight
4.oh well
5.rhiannon
6.stop messin around
7.save me
8.gold dust woman
9.i love another woman
10.landslide
11.world turning

disc 2
1.intro
2.everywhere
3.stand on the rock
4.little lies
5.stand back
6.you make lovin fun
7.go your own way
8.tear it up
9.don't stop
"Everywhere" from this show is great!
Old 02-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
CD's & DVD's of Cleveland area shows out, so you should have good luck finding 'em.
Wait, DVD's of Cleveland are out???

Which Cleveland shows are we talking about?
Old 02-28-2007, 02:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool The one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodguy79 View Post
Wait, DVD's of Cleveland are out???

Which Cleveland shows are we talking about?
that I know is out there is the Fleetwood Mac-May 13,2003-Cleveland, OH-Gund Arena show.

I have heard of other Cleveland shows (Stevie Nicks shows specifically) on DVD, but I dont see anyone with 'em so I have to discount that rumor a bit.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 02-28-2007, 04:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
that I know is out there is the Fleetwood Mac-May 13,2003-Cleveland, OH-Gund Arena show.

I have heard of other Cleveland shows (Stevie Nicks shows specifically) on DVD, but I dont see anyone with 'em so I have to discount that rumor a bit.
5/13 was the gund? i thought it was blossom.

oh, wait, blossom was 04. nevermind.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool 1998 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame DVD torrent

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=140726

1998 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Waldorf Astoria
New York,NY
January 1, 1998

Lineage:VH1-Broadcast>Master Tape-TDK-Super Avilyn T-120HF VHS-(SP)>JVC HRS-3500U SVHS Player>Sony RDR-GX330 Stand Alone DVD Burner(DVD-R)(SP)>DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0>My Hard Drive>Dime>You

DVD Video:

NTSC
720x480 Pixels
MPEG2
4598 Kbps
29.97 Fps
4:3
2:01:01.254

Audio:

Dolby AC3
2 Channels(Stereo)
256 Kbps
48000 Hz

File List:

Info.txt
MD5.md5
Video_TS Folder:
Video_TS.IFO
Video_TS.MPEG
Video_TS.BUP
VTS_01_0.IFO
VTS_01_0.BUP
VTS_01_1.VOB
VTS_01_2.VOB
VTS_01_3.VOB
VTS_01_4.VOB
VTS_01_5.VOB

January 1, 1998

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 1998 Inductees

Eagles

Fleetwood Mac

Gene Pitney

Lloyd Price

Gene Vincent

Mamas & Papas

Santana

Allen Toussaint

The following is from a Rolling Stone review of the Induction Ceremonies:

Eagles, Fleetwood Mac and others inducted into R & R Hall of Fame

The theme in the ballroom of New York's Waldorf-Astoria Monday night could well have been California dreaming, as eight acts were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Of those, four -- Santana, the Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, and the Mamas and the Papas were from the Golden State and at least two, Fleetwood Mac and the Eagles, seem to define the ups, downs and excesses of that state during the '70s. Also inducted were rockabilly star Gene Vincent and early rocker Lloyd Price, as well as producer Allen Toussaint, as a non-performer, and jazzman Jelly Roll Morton as an early influence.

The evening began with the bestowal of awards honoring Atlantic Records for its 50th anniversary and EMI records for its hundredth year. Then, Santana took the stage with original Fleetwood Mac guitarist Peter Green to play a bluesy, psychedelic version of "Black Magic Woman." Introduced by Arista President Clive Davis, Blues Traveler frontman John Popper inducted the band with a freestyle speech, saying he was "determined to wing it because that's what improvisation was all about." He referred to his opportunity years ago to jam with Carlos Santana as a sort of "graduation."

After Nona Hendryx performed "Son of a Preacher Man " to honor non-inductee Dusty Springfield, Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks took the stage to play restrained versions of "Landslide" and "Big Love." Sheryl Crow spoke about the first time she saw the band, after which Mick Fleetwood accepted the award for the band in typically high style. Describing the band's career as "lunacy, heartache, happiness and unhappiness" -- not to mention a successful reunion -- he helped lead its most successful line-up through "Say That You Love Me." Founding guitarist Green did not join in.

After stepping up to the microphone and belting out the first verse of Gene Vincent's "Be-Bop-A-Lula," John Fogerty said, "What I'm trying to tell you is that it doesn't get much better than that." Later, he spoke of how "Gene Vincent had an image that was perfect for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame: loud, self-assured and greasy." The late Vincent's award was accepted by his daughter, Melody Craddock.

Inducting New Orleans producer and songwriter Allen Toussaint, Robbie Robertson told of how he convinced Toussaint to arrange the horns for the live Band performance that become the album "Rock of Ages." Asked later if he minded coming in as a non-performer instead of a musician, Toussaint said, "If I were to come in as dogcatcher, it would be fine with me. This is incredible." Next, Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun honored jazz pioneer Jelly Roll Morton, who he credited with inventing jazz. "He took the ragtime tradition and brought it into a new world," Ertegun said later.

Calling the Mamas and the Papas "my biggest influence as a child, country star Shania Twain introduced the psychedelic folk group, who played -- surprise! -- "California Dreamin'." Accepting the award, Michelle Phillips said, "I have personal knowledge that [late singer] Cass Elliot is ... looking down on these proceedings in a size 6 dress." Next, Tony Rich inducted Lloyd Price, noting that without his "Stagger Lee," it would be hard to imagine Jimi Hendrix's "Hey Joe," Neil Young's "Down By the River" or gangsta rap. In one of the night's more star-studded jam, Allen Toussaint, John Fogerty, Chuck Berry and Johnnie Johnson joined him to perform the song.

The Eagles were honored by Jimmy Buffet, the man who turned "Take it Easy" into a way of life. Speaking before his bandmates, Don Henley spoke about the relationship of fame to accomplishment, saying he preferred to think the band was inducted because of artistry rather than fame.

Performance order:

Buckingham/Nicks
Fleetwood Mac
Santana w/Peter Green(Santana and the original lineup of his band play a Killer version of Black Magic Woman with Peter Green!!!
Johnny Lang and??
John Fogarty
Mamas and Papas
Eagles

This was the year the Rock and Roll Hall of fame opened

This is one of about 200 concerts on VHS I will be seeding as I just got a DVD Burner for Christmas and its time to archive all these Master and 1st Generation VHS Tapes. All will be raw with no chapter or title menus,artwork or setlist...just as they appear on the VHS Tapes!!!!This one is uncut and includes commercials and is an edited version as it appeared on VH-1 of the induction ceremonies, and not in the same order as the review shows it...Would especialy love an upgrade if anyone has the missing JAM at the end!!!

All I ask is that someone who downloads these post a setlist and artwork...and I would love to see audio upgrades posted if anyone has an audio only taping of these shows with better sound quality!!Video Upgrades would be great as well if anyone has better or more complete versions of these shows

Thanks...

Futura
Old 03-31-2007, 02:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=140726

1998 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Waldorf Astoria
New York,NY
January 1, 1998

Lineage:VH1-Broadcast>Master Tape-TDK-Super Avilyn T-120HF VHS-(SP)>JVC HRS-3500U SVHS Player>Sony RDR-GX330 Stand Alone DVD Burner(DVD-R)(SP)>DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0>My Hard Drive>Dime>You

DVD Video:

NTSC
720x480 Pixels
MPEG2
4598 Kbps
29.97 Fps
4:3
2:01:01.254

Audio:

Dolby AC3
2 Channels(Stereo)
256 Kbps
48000 Hz

File List:

Info.txt
MD5.md5
Video_TS Folder:
Video_TS.IFO
Video_TS.MPEG
Video_TS.BUP
VTS_01_0.IFO
VTS_01_0.BUP
VTS_01_1.VOB
VTS_01_2.VOB
VTS_01_3.VOB
VTS_01_4.VOB
VTS_01_5.VOB

January 1, 1998

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 1998 Inductees

Eagles

Fleetwood Mac

Gene Pitney

Lloyd Price

Gene Vincent

Mamas & Papas

Santana

Allen Toussaint

The following is from a Rolling Stone review of the Induction Ceremonies:

Eagles, Fleetwood Mac and others inducted into R & R Hall of Fame

The theme in the ballroom of New York's Waldorf-Astoria Monday night could well have been California dreaming, as eight acts were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Of those, four -- Santana, the Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, and the Mamas and the Papas were from the Golden State and at least two, Fleetwood Mac and the Eagles, seem to define the ups, downs and excesses of that state during the '70s. Also inducted were rockabilly star Gene Vincent and early rocker Lloyd Price, as well as producer Allen Toussaint, as a non-performer, and jazzman Jelly Roll Morton as an early influence.

The evening began with the bestowal of awards honoring Atlantic Records for its 50th anniversary and EMI records for its hundredth year. Then, Santana took the stage with original Fleetwood Mac guitarist Peter Green to play a bluesy, psychedelic version of "Black Magic Woman." Introduced by Arista President Clive Davis, Blues Traveler frontman John Popper inducted the band with a freestyle speech, saying he was "determined to wing it because that's what improvisation was all about." He referred to his opportunity years ago to jam with Carlos Santana as a sort of "graduation."

After Nona Hendryx performed "Son of a Preacher Man " to honor non-inductee Dusty Springfield, Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks took the stage to play restrained versions of "Landslide" and "Big Love." Sheryl Crow spoke about the first time she saw the band, after which Mick Fleetwood accepted the award for the band in typically high style. Describing the band's career as "lunacy, heartache, happiness and unhappiness" -- not to mention a successful reunion -- he helped lead its most successful line-up through "Say That You Love Me." Founding guitarist Green did not join in.

After stepping up to the microphone and belting out the first verse of Gene Vincent's "Be-Bop-A-Lula," John Fogerty said, "What I'm trying to tell you is that it doesn't get much better than that." Later, he spoke of how "Gene Vincent had an image that was perfect for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame: loud, self-assured and greasy." The late Vincent's award was accepted by his daughter, Melody Craddock.

Inducting New Orleans producer and songwriter Allen Toussaint, Robbie Robertson told of how he convinced Toussaint to arrange the horns for the live Band performance that become the album "Rock of Ages." Asked later if he minded coming in as a non-performer instead of a musician, Toussaint said, "If I were to come in as dogcatcher, it would be fine with me. This is incredible." Next, Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun honored jazz pioneer Jelly Roll Morton, who he credited with inventing jazz. "He took the ragtime tradition and brought it into a new world," Ertegun said later.

Calling the Mamas and the Papas "my biggest influence as a child, country star Shania Twain introduced the psychedelic folk group, who played -- surprise! -- "California Dreamin'." Accepting the award, Michelle Phillips said, "I have personal knowledge that [late singer] Cass Elliot is ... looking down on these proceedings in a size 6 dress." Next, Tony Rich inducted Lloyd Price, noting that without his "Stagger Lee," it would be hard to imagine Jimi Hendrix's "Hey Joe," Neil Young's "Down By the River" or gangsta rap. In one of the night's more star-studded jam, Allen Toussaint, John Fogerty, Chuck Berry and Johnnie Johnson joined him to perform the song.

The Eagles were honored by Jimmy Buffet, the man who turned "Take it Easy" into a way of life. Speaking before his bandmates, Don Henley spoke about the relationship of fame to accomplishment, saying he preferred to think the band was inducted because of artistry rather than fame.

Performance order:

Buckingham/Nicks
Fleetwood Mac
Santana w/Peter Green(Santana and the original lineup of his band play a Killer version of Black Magic Woman with Peter Green!!!
Johnny Lang and??
John Fogarty
Mamas and Papas
Eagles

This was the year the Rock and Roll Hall of fame opened

This is one of about 200 concerts on VHS I will be seeding as I just got a DVD Burner for Christmas and its time to archive all these Master and 1st Generation VHS Tapes. All will be raw with no chapter or title menus,artwork or setlist...just as they appear on the VHS Tapes!!!!This one is uncut and includes commercials and is an edited version as it appeared on VH-1 of the induction ceremonies, and not in the same order as the review shows it...Would especialy love an upgrade if anyone has the missing JAM at the end!!!

All I ask is that someone who downloads these post a setlist and artwork...and I would love to see audio upgrades posted if anyone has an audio only taping of these shows with better sound quality!!Video Upgrades would be great as well if anyone has better or more complete versions of these shows

Thanks...

Futura

There was no all-star jam that year. Only year in history. Thank John Fogerty for that.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

fyi....

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=142065

Stevie Nicks
The Enchanted Tour
Lakewood Amphitheater
Atlanta, GA
June 27,1998

Source/Lineage: Audience recording> ??> CDR>EAC>WAV>FLAC>DIME>YOU

"A"

Disc 1
1.Outside the Rain
2.Dreams
3.Enchanted
4.Gold Dust Woman
5.Gold & Braid
6.Stop Draggin' My Heart Around
7.After the Glitter Fades
8.Garbo
9.Rose Garden
10.Sleeping Angel

Disc 2
1.Stand Back
2.Rhiannon
3.Whole Lotta Trouble
4.Landslide
5.Twisted
6.Edge of Seventeen
7.I Need to Know
8.Has Anyone Ever Written Anything for You?

Thanks to Brian J. for this Boot!!!