User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-05-2023, 08:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back
Heart Some great photos

This fan put some incredible photos in this Save Me clip. I think most of us have seen most of them before. However there are several that I have never seen before. Wow this is really an attractive band full of MILFS and DILFS. This era gets glossed over which makes these photos more special. Based on the clothes and Stevie's annoying one glove on the press conference days introducing the new members, the band took several photo shoots that day. Stevie looks great and so does the rest of the band. I just hate that Michael Jackson stunt with one glove.
I LOVE the photo at 4:07 with Chris and Billy. They look like a couple in love that just got engaged. Such genuine smiles. Chris is wearing the 1987 tour T shirt that I used to wear all the time. How cool is that! I've never seen that photo before. Chris has her cute Debbie Gibson style hat.
I want to know what Stevie and Rick are staring at @ 1:43
We also get a photo from the early 80s with Stevie, Billy and the Stray Cats. Never saw that one before either.
These spontaneous photos are so much better than those professional, staged photos in the tour books. Gosh I miss this band so much looking at these photos!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpe7...o9eUVw&index=2
Old 12-05-2023, 11:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yes, great pictures!

These two seems to be taken before the 1987 lineup, specially that where just Billy and Stevie are. Stevie looks younger than her look during BTM or the Tango tour.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f1.jpg (86.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg f2.jpg (85.2 KB, 20 views)
Old 12-05-2023, 01:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
Yes, great pictures!

These two seems to be taken before the 1987 lineup, specially that where just Billy and Stevie are. Stevie looks younger than her look during BTM or the Tango tour.
Definitely. Those are from the Wild Heart era. Even the lead singer of Stray Cats looks young. They hit it big in the summer of 1982. So it could be from 1982.
Old 12-05-2023, 06:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I like these, and I like that earlyish take of “Save Me.”

Billy and Bekka did a sexy, rootsy country album after they both split from Fleetwood Mac. Imagine if Billy and Stevie had done something similar in the early 1980s (maybe instead of Rock a Little). They could have become the hottest musical duo in the universe. Write some really catchy songs with plenty of twangy guitar and shoot a couple of eye-catching videos.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 12-05-2023, 06:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I LOVE the photo at 4:07 with Chris and Billy. They look like a couple in love that just got engaged. Such genuine smiles. Chris is wearing the 1987 tour T shirt that I used to wear all the time. How cool is that! I've never seen that photo before. Chris has her cute Debbie Gibson style hat.
I want to know what Stevie and Rick are staring at @ 1:43
Thanks for the link. I agree this era is sadly underrepresented. Seeing Christine clearly so happy here belies her statement in the interview floating around here of how unhappy she was during this time. They ALL look happy and great, even John lol. Too bad Christine lumped this period with the Dave Mason/Time years, when she definitely seemed unhappy.
Old 12-05-2023, 06:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Thanks for the link. I agree this era is sadly underrepresented. Seeing Christine clearly so happy here belies her statement in the interview floating around here of how unhappy she was during this time. They ALL look happy and great, even John lol. Too bad Christine lumped this period with the Dave Mason/Time years, when she definitely seemed unhappy.
I think the only way she'd have been happy with Dave Mason is if a big tree and some hemp product was involved.
Old 12-06-2023, 09:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
Yes, great pictures!

Wow...Brian Setzer looking like he's fresh out of high school. Incredible.
Old 12-06-2023, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I wonder where all those masks used in the photo session are.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aab.jpg (95.8 KB, 7 views)