The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-16-2014, 01:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I cant wait until this is over with.We all have to go through it again when FM releases their upcoming album.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 09-16-2014, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
I cant wait until this is over with.We all have to go through it again when FM releases their upcoming album.
Hopefully I can avoid all of it and make purchases the old fashion way - from a brick and mortar store. It's much more enjoyable experience. Everyday Music, Jackpot Records or Music Millennium - great local record stores.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinHead View Post
Hopefully I can avoid all of it and make purchases the old fashion way - from a brick and mortar store. It's much more enjoyable experience. Everyday Music, Jackpot Records or Music Millennium - great local record stores.
Yes indeed.Hands on and the old fashion way .I have a Best Buy here in the next town over and they usually pretty good stocking their shelves .I dont recall if they have vinyl in the store though. Most of the record shops and video shops went south years ago when Walmart,Best Buy other electronics brick and mortar stores came to town.

I know Walmart will stock 24K in the store but they wont bother with the vinyl copy in the store.

Most of the time its cheaper in the stores then WB music store site.We dont have the inflated shipping charges to deal with.

I have a feeling one the reasons WB is busting balls with its customers .They rather sell their music content in stores then online.Customers will say screw it I will go to the store and buy it and not deal with the credit card BS and other crap they pull on the website store.

Old 09-16-2014, 02:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

According to my inquiries, US national chain Books-A-Million will be carrying the vinyl deluxe edition. Best Buy, Wal-Mart and Target will all be carrying the regular CD version.

I have yet to find any retailer (brick and mortar store) that is going to carry the deluxe CD with photo book. Has anyone else had any luck in that department?

I have a feeling that Warner Brothers and a few other other select "online" music retailers are the ONLY ones that are going to be selling the deluxe CD with photo book.

Last edited by sorcerer999; 09-16-2014 at 02:31 PM..
Old 09-16-2014, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I bought the £16.99 double vinyl from stereo boutique and I'm not sure if it comes with a digital download of the album or not. It didn't mention it in the description, just said 'download card' but I'm sure someone mentioned it comes with the download. Does anyone know for sure?
Old 09-16-2014, 03:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by James89 View Post
I bought the £16.99 double vinyl from stereo boutique and I'm not sure if it comes with a digital download of the album or not. It didn't mention it in the description, just said 'download card' but I'm sure someone mentioned it comes with the download. Does anyone know for sure?
Yes. The "download card" located inside the vinyl sleeve will have instructions that will take you to a website to download the album. There will be an alpha numeric code written on the download card which will give you access to the free digital download on this site. Hope that helps.
Old 09-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorcerer999 View Post
Yes. The "download card" located inside the vinyl sleeve will have instructions that will take you to a website to download the album. There will be an alpha numeric code written on the download card which will give you access to the free digital download on this site. Hope that helps.
The day we get the vinyl I wonder?
Old 09-17-2014, 11:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes it does! Thanks!
Old 09-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I preordered the photos and deluxe CD combo. And it seemed to go OK through Warner Music Canada. But I am having a senior moment .... did I see somewhere that the album is available Sept. 29 for those of us who peordered, and Oct. 7 for everyone else?

I though I saw this on the Warners site when I preordered but cannot find it now.

Did I just dream it?
Old 09-22-2014, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
I preordered the photos and deluxe CD combo. And it seemed to go OK through Warner Music Canada. But I am having a senior moment .... did I see somewhere that the album is available Sept. 29 for those of us who peordered, and Oct. 7 for everyone else?

I though I saw this on the Warners site when I preordered but cannot find it now.

Did I just dream it?
*Supposedly* the vinyl is releasing the 29th of September. It's the CD that is October 7.
I'm not the man you think I am. My love has never lived indoors - I had to drag it home by four, hired hounds at both my wrists, damp and bruised by strangers' kisses on my lips. But you're the one that I still miss. Neko Case
Old 09-22-2014, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post

Did I just dream it?
Currently on Warners site (in the U.S.) it appears that the 24 Karat Gold Deluxe LP + Digital Album are out of stock (sold out?!?) The release date for the double vinyl version is Tuesday Sept. 30th
Old 09-22-2014, 03:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
The day we get the vinyl I wonder?
I'm not 100% certain, but, no, I don't believe the digital music download (bundled with the vinyl purchase) will be available to download until the official release date of Oct.7th for "24 Karat Gold" Deluxe LP + Digital Album Bundle purchase. Note: Deluxe Digital Album release date below.

Last edited by Christopher; 09-22-2014 at 03:28 PM..
Old 09-22-2014, 03:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaContestant View Post
*Supposedly* the vinyl is releasing the 29th of September. It's the CD that is October 7.
Thanks, that makes sense. I hate it, but it makes sense. I wanted the delivery at my door Sept. 29th. Now have to wait until Oct. 7th. But at least I will get 2 bonus tracks, a downloadable album (I don't iTunes) and photos on the 7th.
Old 09-22-2014, 10:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I wish they gave a option for the buyers if they want the digital downloads or not wanting them and cut the the price on the package for us that dont want them.

I dont want them and dont like paying for them.

Old 09-22-2014, 11:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

When should we be getting our vinyls?