Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 12:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastleWalls View Post
I just want every guy who is here that is gay to proclaim it.
Why's that?
Old 04-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Why's that?
I think it's a necessary function.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastleWalls View Post
I think it's a necessary function.
conjunction conjunction what's your function?
Old 04-03-2011, 12:28 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinHead View Post
conjunction conjunction what's your function?
Hooking up phrases and clauses that balance like.....

Last edited by CastleWalls; 04-03-2011 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: fixed my grammar
Old 04-03-2011, 11:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ugh, this is the biggest problem with going to Barton Springs here in Austin. The spring water is a constant 68 degrees year round, which is pretty damned nippy. I mean, I seriously get the worst shrinkage of my life swimming there. To make matters far worse, the changing rooms are open air Roman style baths... so there is NO hiding your shrinkage when you change out of your bathing suit to go home. I freaking HATE that!!

Warm Mineral Springs in North Port a few minutes below Sarasota is a popular gathering spot for older people who come from all over the country to bask in the constant 87 degree water year round. I've never been there but have passed by it a 1000 times. I haven't been to any of the natural springs around here and I've lived here for a year and a half now. I guess when I want water I just think of the Gulf.

Old 04-03-2011, 11:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringed n fab View Post
Warm Mineral Springs in North Port a few minutes below Sarasota is a popular gathering spot for older people who come from all over the country to bask in the constant 87 degree water year round. I've never been there but have passed by it a 1000 times. I haven't been to any of the natural springs around here and I've lived here for a year and a half now. I guess when I want water I just think of the Gulf.

whoa whoa whoa shane, thats a little TMI right there

...sarcasm...
Old 04-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristochango View Post
whoa whoa whoa shane, thats a little TMI right there

...sarcasm...
Well it's right off Tamiami Trail (US 41) that runs all down the coast, so you can't miss it.

Excerpt:

Warm Mineral Springs

The Springs is the only warm mineral spring in Florida. It's water has the highest mineral content of any warm springs in the world, even more than the famous spas in Vichy and Aix les Bains in France, Baden Baden in Germany and the Hot Springs in Arkansas.

Warm Mineral Springs is a water-filled, hourglass shaped sinkhole. It is about 80 yards in diameter and 230 feet deep where warm, heavily mineralized water enters from regions far below. Years ago it was developed into a spa. Now, visitors come from around the world to soak in its rejuvenating water.

The Spring's 87 degree water can provide relief for muscular problems, arthritis and rheumatism. A curiosity of The Springs is the the water contains no dissolved oxygen, except at a layer 15 or 20 feet thick at the surface, where some garfish and a few minnows manage to live.

Anything organic that gets into The Springs will stay as is it for an exceedingly long time, or until some human researcher finds it.

Some say The Springs was the spot Ponce de Leon searched for, fought for and died for, believing that here, indeed, was the Fountain of Youth.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ugh, this is the biggest problem with going to Barton Springs here in Austin. The spring water is a constant 68 degrees year round, which is pretty damned nippy. I mean, I seriously get the worst shrinkage of my life swimming there. To make matters far worse, the changing rooms are open air Roman style baths... so there is NO hiding your shrinkage when you change out of your bathing suit to go home. I freaking HATE that!!
Fukc that 68!!!!!!!!!
I won't even think about getting in my pool, unless it's at least 78(and that's the minimum). I'm too cold natured. That sweltering summer we had last year, was PERFEKT! I kept my pool at about 95, for pretty much the entire summer. It's really crucial, if you want 30 naked hotties in there, at 5AM.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
I Was In The Pool!!!!
Rachel, see this shirt? It shrank. See, that's what water does. It shrinks things.

That episode was on TBS, yesterday!
Old 04-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Rachel, see this shirt? It shrank. See, that's what water does. It shrinks things.

That episode was on TBS, yesterday!

hahaha... Oh that's just Jane driving back to new york in the middle of the night...
Old 04-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
hahaha... Oh that's just Jane driving back to new york in the middle of the night...
OMG.
I've finally met my Seinfeldian match.
I do Kramer pratfalls at work, and make the little "yet det det det det" noises. And use "giddyup", constantly.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

You get no sympathy here from someone in the UK where's it's never hot enough to have a pool!
Old 04-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
OMG.
I've finally met my Seinfeldian match.
I do Kramer pratfalls at work, and make the little "yet det det det det" noises. And use "giddyup", constantly.
haha can you do Kramer's "tick" sound that he makes with his tongue?
Old 04-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
You get no sympathy here from someone in the UK where's it's never hot enough to have a pool!
I open mine on May 1st, and usually leave it open until Oct 1st. But it's usually only warm enough to swim(I'm cold natured, and I like it HOT - my friends joke that I have the world's biggest hot tub, because I keep it that warm), at least for me, from the end of May, until mid-September.

I really am going to try to not have 30 people a night, at my house. Last year's parties were rock star out of control. And NO ONE under 21, this year, either(no, I never invited them, but I'm too nice to throw people out).
Lord, if you'd seen how much booze we went through. Sometimes 2-3 1.75 litres of vodka and whiskey, a night!

It was so hot last summer, and I had ~the~ place to be, nearly every night. Pics from my pool, were on FB, of nearly everyone in my town. And while I'm generally a modest person, after 8 whiskey cokes, and someone yells, "suits off!!!", I just go with the flow. We did all observe the rule of, "no penetration in the pool". Seriously. It was close to that a few times, and we all decided that that was crossing the line, even though we were all drunk and naked.
Take the pool sex, to the pool table!
TMIJTIS
Old 04-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I open mine on May 1st, and usually leave it open until Oct 1st. But it's usually only warm enough to swim(I'm cold natured, and I like it HOT - my friends joke that I have the world's biggest hot tub, because I keep it that warm), at least for me, from the end of May, until mid-September.

I really am going to try to not have 30 people a night, at my house. Last year's parties were rock star out of control. And NO ONE under 21, this year, either(no, I never invited them, but I'm too nice to throw people out).
Lord, if you'd seen how much booze we went through. Sometimes 2-3 1.75 litres of vodka and whiskey, a night!

It was so hot last summer, and I had ~the~ place to be, nearly every night. Pics from my pool, were on FB, of nearly everyone in my town. And while I'm generally a modest person, after 8 whiskey cokes, and someone yells, "suits off!!!", I just go with the flow. We did all observe the rule of, "no penetration in the pool". Seriously. It was close to that a few times, and we all decided that that was crossing the line, even though we were all drunk and naked.
Take the pool sex, to the pool table!
TMIJTIS
Can I come to one of your parties this year?! Sounds likme so much fun. I'm always up for a party and place to crash if I'm in the US! Also,the Scottish accent is always popular in the US... last time I had a LOT of fun because of it, hehe. I hardly had to say anything, Wish it was as easy here!