User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2677 View Post
if by "hip" you mean "artificial hip" then you're right on.

Wow.just.wow.

Nice one!!!
Old 12-17-2010, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by petep9000 View Post
I love everyone here. I don't want anyone to feel excluded so I won't list by screen name (ok, truth is I'm too lazy to remember the exact sequence of numbers after Michele's name). But you know who you are, 'cause you three are my FB friends.

And an extra thank you to David, for bringing me to The Ledge in 2001.
And I owe David the same thank you.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowi View Post
Dave (HomerMcVie): Thanks so much for the help recently.
You're most welcome. Sorry our timing was so off, in getting in touch with each other(my work schedule can be so crazy). Anytime you need someone to listen, feel free.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Yeah. I'm throwing myself onto the Bandwagon. If anybody asks, I was thrown on against my will <_< >_>

VivFox - He's like a walking, talking comfort blanket when ranting/venting is needed. Always there with a kind word and heart when you're feeling down. Slightly accerbic at times in posts but if somebody has a heart I can forgive them anything

MacShadowBall - I don't think he gets the recognition he deserves with what he's done for the board, specifically the pain staking planning and organisation of the Fleetwood Mac song battle. Anybody else would have thought "Oh fu.ck it" and given up, which just proves his commitment to his cause

MissLadyLoki - My first real friend on the site and definitely treasured for being an absolute sweetheart (and fellow Lindie head ). As fragile as a Flower, which only makes me connect to her more in my fellow sensitivity.

ButterCookie (Butters!) - Can be summed up in one Superlative: the sweetest person on the board. And I'll gladly ram my size 6 Doc Marten up the ass of anybody who disagrees

holidayroad - I've drooled over my keyboard thanks to your fabulous supply of imagery so much that I may need to consider replacing it, if I don't get a shock beforehand hehe. Thank you for the commitment to making the Lindsey section a prettier place

ChiliD - Accerbic as hell and downright curmudgeonly, but it has to be said that if a debate is what you're after, he's the man to rile. His knowledge of the band is astonishing and, I speak for myself although it may be true for others too, it puts me to shame lol.

Zombie - You brought people together with the Secret Santa project and built bridges with people who otherwise wouldn't have acknowledged each other and I love you for it. Got to love forced relationships hehe! Also, you inspired many gifters to go a-stalking to learn about their giftees, and you have to love that too

Artemis - For joining me in talking smack about all things British, and why we as a society fail Unless complaining and queueing is considered, in which case we're the world's leading experts.

Ah screw it....You're all great Each and every one *gag* lol. I do mean it though. Because we're Mac fans. It's in our job descriptions
Old 12-17-2010, 07:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Bee (Silver Springs) - I love how durn artistic & sweet you are. you're always up to talk & you're a great friend

Cassie (MissLadyLoki) - We have too much fun on chat & skype...you're something else. I enjoy talking to you, you're awesome.

Danielle (Daniellaaarisen) - You seem like the coolest person & you're gorgeous

Georgie (ButterCookie) - Awh Georgie, you are a sweetheart I'm glad I met you on here!

Louie (LouieLouie2000) - I enjoy you. You are smart, and think logically & don't jump on the Stevie bandwagon everyone else is on sometimes, you're great to talk to

& I have found friends in the rest too,

John (APerfectLie)
Anthony (tilthefirefades)
Jeremy (MacShadowsBall)
Chris (Cristochango)
Ally (HowStillMyLove)
Vivfox
ChiliD
Rob (SuperFleetwoodMac)

you guys are great, I love you ledgies, all of you ...sorry if my Stevie obsession annoys a few of yous. And thanks for being there when I needed someone to talk to when I couldn't vent anywhere else.

Last edited by TerraRhiannon; 12-17-2010 at 08:05 PM..
Old 12-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraRhiannon View Post
Louie (LouieLouie2000) - I enjoy you. You are smart, and think logically & don't jump on the Stevie bandwagon everyone else is on sometimes, you're great to talk to
Several people have mentioned me being tough on Stevie in this thread. For what it's worth, I'm so tough on her because I'm such a fan. She's shown us such greatness during her career. And when I see her not even trying to reach anywhere near her full potential, it upsets me.

I'm really enjoying getting to know you too as you've come out of your shell. You're s0 fun, intelligent, open minded, and super easy to talk to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowi
LouieLouie: Someone who's really wise, and funny at the same time
You couldn't have given me a better compliment, truly. Thank you! I always enjoy your positive contributions here!
Old 12-17-2010, 09:32 PM
petep9000
This message has been deleted by petep9000.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraRhiannon View Post
Bee (Silver Springs) - I love how durn artistic & sweet you are. you're always up to talk & you're a great friend

Cassie (MissLadyLoki) - We have too much fun on chat & skype...you're something else. I enjoy talking to you, you're awesome.

Danielle (Daniellaaarisen) - You seem like the coolest person & you're gorgeous

Georgie (ButterCookie) - Awh Georgie, you are a sweetheart I'm glad I met you on here!

& I have found friends in the rest too,

John (APerfectLie)
Anthony (tilthefirefades)
Jeremy (MacShadowsBall)
Chris (Cristochango)
Ally (HowStillMyLove)
Vivfox
ChiliD
Rob (SuperFleetwoodMac)

you guys are great, I love you ledgies, all of you ...sorry if my Stevie obsession annoys a few of yous. And thanks for being there when I needed someone to talk to when I couldn't vent anywhere else.
aaah I love you Jilly
even if I'm only a little foot note
Old 12-17-2010, 09:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristochango View Post
aaah I love you Jilly
Don't worry about being a little footnote, you're definitely not that to me! I just do not have the energy to write out 100 messages for everyone, so I just did them for the first couple people I met.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristochango View Post
aaah I love you Jilly
Ditto

Jilly, you quite simply rule. I'm soooo glad you found your way to this forum!
Old 12-17-2010, 11:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I've just made some new Ledgie friends today:

Jillian and Amber!
Old 12-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I decided to do a redo of this, since I did meet some new ledgies, so here I go. Realize that if you're a Mac fan I know only on FB, please do not be offended if I dunno if you're a Ledgie.

Bee (Silver Springs)- You're a sweetheart, a fantastic friend, and very artistic. I love how we can both share the same wacky sense of humor and to this day, I'll never get that British term about eating biscuits in bed quite right

Jilly (TerraRhiannon)- I have a ball with you when we Skype together, even though your stepbro Larsen is probably gonna grow up to be a male stripper

Georgie (ButterCookie)- We don't talk enough these days, but I have 2 things to say I think you'll like: Mystery to Me is awesome, and Fleetwood Max is adorable

Tatjana (Sleepless-Child)- I hope college is treating you well, but every time I see your siggy, I can't stop laughing, especially since I am the reason behind it

Holidayroad- Your Bucky photos thread rules and, while we might never be able to agree on anything, we can agree on 2 things: Lindsey is hot and that NES is awesome (yeah, ath the Sci Fi Forum, they have a 3-way console that plays that, SNES, and Genesis games)

Steve (ChiliD)- Yeah, i'll admit you are the Grinch of the Ledge, but your posts do get me thinking and I did enjoy getting to know the real you on FB

Vivfox- You're the go-to guy when I'm having an issue, and you're a giant teddy bear in every way. Oh yeah, and your MacNuggets thread rules

Sara (ILoveFM)- I'm sorry you sold off your laptop recently, but when you get it back, we seriously need to Skype

Louie (Louielouie2000)- I may not really talk to you that often, but you have gotta be the true definition of a Stevie fan, and I admire that

Anthony (Tilthefirefades)- You may be someone I could vent my complaints on, but the fact that you listen and answer is what makes you such a great friend

Bobby (SuperFleetwood)- I enjoy our chats on FB and those MP3s you sent me rock

You can add me on Facebook

Last edited by MissLadyLoki; 12-18-2010 at 10:00 AM..
Old 12-18-2010, 10:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
I decided to do a redo of this, since I did meet some new ledgies, so here I go. Realize that if you're a Mac fan I know only on FB, please do not be offended if I dunno if you're a Ledgie.

Bee (Silver Springs)- You're a sweetheart, a fantastic friend, and very artistic. I love how we can both share the same wacky sense of humor and to this day, I'll never get that British term about eating biscuits in bed quite right

Jilly (TerraRhiannon)- I have a ball with you when we Skype together, even though your stepbro Larsen is probably gonna grow up to be a male stripper

Georgie (ButterCookie)- We don't talk enough these days, but I have 2 things to say I think you'll like: Mystery to Me is awesome, and Fleetwood Max is adorable

Tatjana (Sleepless-Child)- I hope college is treating you well, but every time I see your siggy, I can't stop laughing, especially since I am the reason behind it
Holidayroad- Your Bucky photos thread rules and, while we might never be able to agree on anything, we can agree on 2 things: Lindsey is hot and that NES is awesome (yeah, ath the Sci Fi Forum, they have a 3-way console that plays that, SNES, and Genesis games)

Steve (ChiliD)- Yeah, i'll admit you are the Grinch of the Ledge, but your posts do get me thinking and I did enjoy getting to know the real you on FB

Vivfox- You're the go-to guy when I'm having an issue, and you're a giant teddy bear in every way. Oh yeah, and your MacNuggets thread rules

Sara (ILoveFM)- I'm sorry you sold off your laptop recently, but when you get it back, we seriously need to Skype

Louie (Louielouie2000)- I may not really talk to you that often, but you have gotta be the true definition of a Stevie fan, and I admire that

Anthony (Tilthefirefades)- You may be someone I could vent my complaints on, but the fact that you listen and answer is what makes you such a great friend

Bobby (SuperFleetwood)- I enjoy our chats on FB and those MP3s you sent me rock
Cassie, thank you very very much . I don't feel like i'm really a part of The Ledge anymore, so this kind of attention is really nice. And,just, btw...I love Dreams .
Old 12-18-2010, 10:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thanks to Bee and Cassie for the compliments!! I'm glad my LB pics are liked!!!
Old 12-18-2010, 11:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I honestly don't know a lot of you very well because I've just recently returned to the forum after a long absence . I enjoy reading everyone's posts and would like to give a shout out to:

daniellaaarisen
christochango
APerfectLie
vivfox
louielouie2000

Thank you for being so kind.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

well everyone else is doing it

Aperfectlie
tilthefirefades
louielouie2000
baboles
terrarhiannon

& to all the John's of Nicksfix chat that remain.

It's been a pleasure.