User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-16-2005, 11:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
what about human being/animal? are you the one who decides which life forms "count" as killing?
again getting into religous stuff...and I don't want to start that...cause that will really get people angry...

different strokes/diff. folks.
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
no Im not a vegitartion...meat is good to eat

there is a difference between human/animal in my religous belief

I was simply breaking it down to what was stated before about the baby being "a clump of cells"...
Oh, so you think your god ranks the life he created on earth, right? so, humans are number one, etc, down the line. God made a list of his creations, did he, and ranked them accordingly? Is that what happened? Just trying to get a sense of "god's" process, here...

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Addicted Ledgie

Talking My opinions...

on abortion:

"Why is it with a human it is an abortion, But with a chicken it is an OMELET???"

Only 1 person on this planet should not be allowed to have a child:

Michael "My nose fell off" Jackson

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 01-16-2005, 11:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
as hard as it is to believe maybe, I have serious problems with war in general and how it could possibly still be going on. The biggest puzzler for me is the Civil War, how 650,000 americans all were killed by eachother. And how many things happenign today remain me of the antbellum era (YEAH dissention and the tower i used a big word) and although The Civil War is my favorite historical period the war still puzzles me.
I agree. It caused endless devastation, to say the least.
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
as hard as it is to believe maybe, I have serious problems with war in general and how it could possibly still be going on. The biggest puzzler for me is the Civil War, how 650,000 americans all were killed by eachother. And how many things happenign today remain me of the antbellum era (YEAH dissention and the tower i used a big word) and although The Civil War is my favorite historical period the war still puzzles me.
Prepare to be even more puzzled because at the rate this country is going, be prepared for a battle between the coasts and middle America. Civil war is eventual.

Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh, so you think your god ranks the life he created on earth, right? so, humans are number one, etc, down the line. God made a list of his creations, did he, and ranked them accordingly? Is that what happened?
essentially yes...In Christian belief...in the first book of Genesis

God granted superiority to humans over the earth...and specifically the plants and animals to eat.
Old 01-16-2005, 11:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Hillary, the likes of the great Franz Ferdinand coming out of my stereo can't even calm me down when it comes to this thread. This thread has to include some of the most disgusting and ignorant stuff ever posted on this board. If people don't know what they're talking about, why say a word? Go play a game, do a crossword puzzle, masturbate, clean your fridge, do something useful, man.
I feel ya, diss. Let me tell ya--I am so SICK of crying about people saying I can't get married! I just get angry nowadays. I often feel that I've used up all my tears.
Old 01-16-2005, 11:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hillary, the likes of the great Franz Ferdinand coming out of my stereo can't even calm me down when it comes to this thread. This thread has to include some of the most disgusting and ignorant stuff ever posted on this board. If people don't know what they're talking about, why say a word? Go play a game, do a crossword puzzle, masturbate, clean your fridge, do something useful, man.
you know what pisses me off, you;re I know everything attitude and anyone who doesn;t measure up to my level of knowledge is inferior and shouldn't be allowed to speak.

He Will Burn You Down
Old 01-16-2005, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Prepare to be even more puzzled because at the rate this country is going, be prepared for a battle between the coasts and middle America. Civil war is eventual.

There are already secret missions into Iran. Let's get that war over with first.
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

God granted superiority to humans over the earth...and specifically the plants and animals to eat.
Most of the Christians I know do not take the Old Testament literally at all.
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:

that was retranslated from "dominion" to "responsibility for the care of" by the way.
And, now, i see. you're basic philosophy is..."It's ok to kill anything except undeveloped human babies."Got it!
Welcome to the board, I hope you have a good time!

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 01-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
you know what pisses me off, you;re I know everything attitude and anyone who doesn;t measure up to my level of knowledge is inferior and shouldn't be allowed to speak.
How can you expect him not to be that way? We're talking about people discriminating and infringing on other people's rights.
Old 01-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well that really wouldn't be a fair fight. Nebraska, Kansas and South Dakota will kick New York and California's asses

He Will Burn You Down
Old 01-16-2005, 11:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateandGarden
I feel ya, diss. Let me tell ya--I am so SICK of crying about people saying I can't get married! I just get angry nowadays. I often feel that I've used up all my tears.
How is it the business of a straight person whether or not two gay people get married? It's a mystery. Where did all these gay people come from? Straight people...

If I want to have sex with a woman, I'll have sex with a woman. If I want to have sex with another man, I'll have sex with another man. If I want to marry a woman, I'll marry a woman. If I want to marry a man, I'll marry a man. It's no one's business but my own and everyone who disagrees with how I act in the bedroom or who I get married to can kiss my royal ass.

Old 01-16-2005, 11:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
that was retranslated from "dominion" to "responsibility for the care of" by the way.
And, now, i see. you're basic philosophy is..."It's ok to kill anything except undeveloped human babies."Got it!
Welcome to the board, I hope you have a good time!
we have souls...there is a difference...God breathed his breath/life into US! We were created in his image.

again...religion...lets stray from this subject now