User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorceress
I liked the vocal instructor, but I guess they thought she didn't have the right look or was too mature.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to tonight's episode.
I l iked her too. I was suprised she was cut. I saw last night that she is only like 24? I thought she was older than that. But she was very good.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Nope, this episode is not live, but it is soooooooooooo intense. I'm on the edge of my seat.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17
Nope, this episode is not live, but it is soooooooooooo intense. I'm on the edge of my seat.
Oh, good! I didn't care for last night's episode, too much "showing people's emotions in hotel rooms" and such. I want to hear singing, and judging!

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 02-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Oh, good! I didn't care for last night's episode, too much "showing people's emotions in hotel rooms" and such. I want to hear singing, and judging!
You may be diappointed, sweetie. They call them into a room one by one & tell them if they're in or not. No singing (except for a few clips of the auditions from the previous shows.) I liked it - like Curtis, I was on the edge of my seat. But you might not.

I won't give anything away for you kids on the opposite coast . But I will say that I'm not all that upset about anyone who is out, with the exception of one or two peeps. I didn't even remember most of them - a sure sign to me that they weren't all that great to begin with.

Now! On to next week! Let the voting begin!
Old 02-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin
You may be diappointed, sweetie. They call them into a room one by one & tell them if they're in or not. No singing (except for a few clips of the auditions from the previous shows.) I liked it - like Curtis, I was on the edge of my seat. But you might not.

I won't give anything away for you kids on the opposite coast . But I will say that I'm not all that upset about anyone who is out, with the exception of one or two peeps. I didn't even remember most of them - a sure sign to me that they weren't all that great to begin with.

Now! On to next week! Let the voting begin!
Oh. well, that doesn't sound too bad. But can you tell me, did Jenae make it? She's my favorite so far.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 02-16-2005, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think she did. I like her, too. I like Constantine from the guys. I don't know why, I guess I like the rocker type guys
Old 02-17-2005, 08:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I usually like the shows with more singing, but last night's was just suspensful enough and low enough on the cheese factor to be really good. (Except for that Faith chick and her breakdown, that is).
I like Anwar the best for the whole package, but Scott's voice is my favorite. I think the skinny white boy with glasses (the really blond guy) is going to win. That's my prediction from far out in left field. Anybody else have any guess on who has the best chance to win?

Last edited by Sorceress; 02-17-2005 at 08:47 AM..
Old 02-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default guys...

I adore Constantine...damn he is one fine looking boy and he can sing like a dream too! I also like Anthony F., the blonde with glasses who used to have the trach. I think Anwar is good too. Those three guys are my top picks out of the men. The girls.......hmmmm. I like Lindsey C. and the mail carrier from Florida...Vontell??

I was sad to see little Jackie Crum go.. I thought she had a nice voice but perhaps Simon felt she had too much baggage with her Mom and all. That Mickayla from Vegas, damn she is annoying but her voice is ok. Sort of sultry and husky lke Stevie's....

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 02-17-2005, 11:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
I adore Constantine...damn he is one fine looking boy and he can sing like a dream too! I also like Anthony F., the blonde with glasses who used to have the trach. I think Anwar is good too. Those three guys are my top picks out of the men. The girls.......hmmmm. I like Lindsey C. and the mail carrier from Florida...Vontell??

I was sad to see little Jackie Crum go.. I thought she had a nice voice but perhaps Simon felt she had too much baggage with her Mom and all. That Mickayla from Vegas, damn she is annoying but her voice is ok. Sort of sultry and husky lke Stevie's....
Constantine is great, I like him better than the other rocker guy (bo?) Hope they don't cancel eachother out.

As for winners? I like Scott's voice, but his stage presence sucks. I really like the blond kid with glasses, as well as the music teacher with the dreads (Or are they braids? Can't remember.)

As for the girls, I like the annoying 16 year old. She has a great voice & really plays the crowd. Very confident without being cocky. I LOVE the black girl with the big orangey-blond hair, as well Fonzelle (sp?) Can't remember her name exactly, I remember it cuz of the "Fonz" part
Old 02-17-2005, 11:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorceress
I think the skinny white boy with glasses (the really blond guy) is going to win. That's my prediction from far out in left field. Anybody else have any guess on who has the best chance to win?
I think he's going to win too. I think he has a great voice plus he has the story of how he was supposed to lose his voice or something like that.

I thought the Jackie girl sang ok but I didn't think she was going to make it because she was just so emotional. Plus she's only 16 and she has many more years to try out again.

I like that there are 2 rocker guys in the finals but I don't think either will win. I like Constantine better.
Old 02-17-2005, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Nobody likes Mario Vasquez?? He is HOT!

How about Carrie Underwood?? I think she's great. She reminds me of Kelly Clarkson.

I'm putting my bets on these two making it to at least the top five.

Also, where did all these guys come from?? They just decide to spring them on us last night? I've never even seen half of them before.

"Hearts will break with choices we must
make, so sleep and dream of me."
- LB

Last edited by AliP; 02-17-2005 at 05:17 PM..
Old 02-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here's my Top 12 Predictions:

Boys

1. Anthony
2. Anwar
3. Joseph
4. Mario
5. Jared
6. Judd

Girls

1. Mikalah
2. Sarah M.
3. Amanda
4. Carrie
5. Nadia
6. Celena

idolonfox.com has the top 24 listed w/ pics.
Old 02-17-2005, 06:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I tried to check out the Fox site, but it won't load for me. Anyway, who's the girl with the Alana Davis voice? I really like her and the cute music teacher guy.

Old 02-17-2005, 07:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
I was sad to see little Jackie Crum go.. I thought she had a nice voice but perhaps Simon felt she had too much baggage with her Mom and all. .
I was sad to see her go, too. I thought she was good...very young though. She should give it another try next year.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Top 12 if I were choosing (in no particular order):

Girls:
1. Nadia
2. Mikalah
3. Janay
4. Carrie
5. Vonzell
6. Celena

Guys:
1. Anwar
2. Anthony
3. Travis
4. Mario
5. Judd
6. Jared

I was not sad to see Jackie go--too much crying. She needs some time to mature. Her voice is great, so she should definitely come back in a couple of years.