Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Dunkins iced coffee.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^^

That may just be because you get used the smell. So where it is still fresh and clean smelling - you just don't recognize it as anything spectacular anymore because you've smelled your clothes like that several times before.

I just pulled that out of my ass...it made more sense in my head than it does on here

I'm still eating the pizza....and the yogurt discussion yesterday actually broke my anti-yogurt phase, I was at the store this morning and got a craving, so I picked up a couple...and so after pizza I have a Banana Cream Pie flavored fat-free Yoplait waiting for me
Old 01-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
It's great that you developed such close relationships with "Cash's people." And I love TR.
I know. I don't have that much experience with other vet offices, but the peeps at mine, are the NICEST people in the world(and it's a big office. 4 vets. Probably 20 people work there). I honestly MISS going in there every week.

On the eating, I need to do something!!! I've gotten in a BAD sleep habit lately, because I don't have much work this time of year. I've been watching TV until......6AM , then sleeping until 2 . The good thing is that I don't even want lunch now. I won't eat anything until dinner. But then at 3AM, I'm STARVING to death, and eat some big fat sandwich. Perfect, for going to sleep on.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna View Post
^^

That may just be because you get used the smell. So where it is still fresh and clean smelling - you just don't recognize it as anything spectacular anymore because you've smelled your clothes like that several times before.

I just pulled that out of my ass...it made more sense in my head than it does on here
Yeah, that makes sense, it's just that I've had this washer for 3 years now and it has always worked fine, I've always used to same detergent. It's just that for close to two months now, the freshness is gone. It's like he doesn't include the detergent into the program anymore, but it's always gone after the washer is done, so it has to go somewhere. I've had somebody suggest that the electric clock is broken and the washer takes the detergent at the wrong time, meaning that by the end of the cycle, the laundry has been washed out with regular water so many times that the fresh smell is gone. That's why I fear I need a new washer, but for now I'm going to keep trying different detergents...

Last edited by danax6; 01-04-2007 at 03:03 PM..
Old 01-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
^^

This makes me sound like such a Nancy, but I'm addicted to that Vanilla and Lavender(? I think that's it) fabric softener. I love my clothes smelling like that! For you tightasses, there's a new, MUCH cheaper(than Downy) generic version of it(okay, I went and looked, it's called Nice & Fluffy). I can't tell a difference in it, and Downy.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Homies's a Nancy
Homies's a Nancy
Homies's a Nancy
Homies's a Nancy
Homies's a Nancy

Would you like to borrow some chiffon?

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 01-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
This makes me sound like such a Nancy, but I'm addicted to that Vanilla and Lavender(? I think that's it) fabric softener. I love my clothes smelling like that! For you tightasses, there's a new, MUCH cheaper(than Downy) generic version of it(okay, I went and looked, it's called Nice & Fluffy). I can't tell a difference in it, and Downy.

OMG, did you just come out to us on The Ledge?

Old 01-04-2007, 03:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
OMG, did you just come out to us on The Ledge?

No, I just like my clothes to smell GOOD.

That's my #1 thing against smokers, too. Not so much having to breathe it, but quit stinkin' up my clothes!!!
Old 01-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'll spare the Nancy jokes...strand and Paula have that covered...

I haven't used actual fabric softener in years...I just use the dryer sheets - but lately the smell of those is just too sharp and strong for my tastes...the Vanilla and Lavender stuff sounds warmer...I may have to check that out!

Do they still sell Downy balls?

I think I've used Nice & Fluffy in the past...not bad - but for the love of all things please people, stay away from Suavitel It's awful.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No, I just like my clothes to smell GOOD.

That's my #1 thing against smokers, too. Not so much having to breathe it, but quit stinkin' up my clothes!!!
You know I'm just teasing you Homie. I actually wouldn't have said anything, but after reading your Nancy comment, I couldn't resist.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'll spare the Nancy jokes...strand and Paula have that covered...

I haven't used actual fabric softener in years...I just use the dryer sheets - but lately the smell of those is just too sharp and strong for my tastes...the Vanilla and Lavender stuff sounds warmer...I may have to check that out!

Do they still sell Downy balls?

I think I've used Nice & Fluffy in the past...not bad - but for the love of all things please people, stay away from Suavitel It's awful.
I've got a couple of Downy balls... (that was bad, but I couldn't resist)

I've gotten really good at not missing the rinse cycle. ON the rare occasion I do, I'll use the dryer sheets as a backup. If it's something I REALLY want to smell good, I'll redo the rinse cycle.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I've got a couple of Downy balls... (that was bad, but I couldn't resist)

I've gotten really good at not missing the rinse cycle. ON the rare occasion I do, I'll use the dryer sheets as a backup. If it's something I REALLY want to smell good, I'll redo the rinse cycle.
I KNEW someone on here would give a reply like that...it's expected by now

I'm too lazy to pay attention to my laundry which is why I gotta do the downy ball thing...just toss it in at the beginning
Old 01-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

See you guys have all the good stuff. I should move to the US. Meh.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I KNEW someone on here would give a reply like that...it's expected by now

I'm too lazy to pay attention to my laundry which is why I gotta do the downy ball thing...just toss it in at the beginning
My utility room is right behind my family room(where I'm at, every waking hour......computer and TV...), so I can always hear it when the wash cycle starts spinning.
How does the Downy ball NOT release itself until rinse??? I've never understood that.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
My utility room is right behind my family room(where I'm at, every waking hour......computer and TV...), so I can always hear it when the wash cycle starts spinning.
How does the Downy ball NOT release itself until rinse??? I've never understood that.
I don't know...I've never questioned the Downy Ball...and I've not used one since I lived at my mom's...

Now I'm eating the Banana Cream Pie yogurt.