Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-02-2006, 02:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
care.

Some nuts are better for you than others, I couldn't find the proper nut ranking
Hysterically funny. Nutranking.com. I know there is some other site like that called ratemydick.com or something similar.

All animals are equal. But some animals are more equal than others.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I only like nuts on my chin

Old 08-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I It's weird how I can find all this stuff online, but no one else can.

Yeah, yeah. You'd probably just tell me that the information on nuts I found online wasn't accurate. So I'd rather you do the work for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerchic
You're such a pig. I love you.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerchic
You wicked, wicked mynx

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 08-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Tennis is hella challenging, tiring. I wish my swing were better. Softball kinda ruined it. But...does tennis work your left arm??? I actually used to switch arms when I practiced against the wall, so I wouldn't be uneven. Lame. Well, not really, but still.
I love exercise, too.
I shudder to think about swinging with my left arm! I sometimes use a double-handed backhand and even that is awkward for me. So yeah, I was thinking about how my right arm is getting more of a work out than my left, but I do hand weights and push-ups (ugh) in my other work out, so my left arm is getting some conditioning where that's concerned. My right arm is gonna look like Popeye's pretty soon .
Old 08-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin
Yeah, yeah. You'd probably just tell me that the information on nuts I found online wasn't accurate. So I'd rather you do the work for me.
Well,
A) That is so true
B) Why would you post it online? Only you wanted to know, and if you looked it up, you would! See? All this nutrition has made my logic powers very accute.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 08-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffdweller
I shudder to think about swinging with my left arm! I sometimes use a double-handed backhand and even that is awkward for me. So yeah, I was thinking about how my right arm is getting more of a work out than my left, but I do hand weights and push-ups (ugh) in my other work out, so my left arm is getting some conditioning where that's concerned. My right arm is gonna look like Popeye's pretty soon .
The more we play tennis the more irritated I get with my right arm being superpower'd and my left getting no work! I've started to try and hit forehands with my left hand instead of using a double-handed backhand, and I'm getting better.

My boyfriend doesn't get that the main reason I have to try and do a left handed forehand is because getting my right arm over my BOOBS to do a backhand is more work than to just hit a crappy left-handed forehand.

Amber- tennis the other day when it was 197 degrees out wasn't too bad. We played round-robin with another friend and stayed out there playing for about two and a half hours, then swam for an hour. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky
Hysterically funny. Nutranking.com. I know there is some other site like that called ratemydick.com or something similar.
Why am I only hearing about this now?

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 08-02-2006, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley
Amber- tennis the other day when it was 197 degrees out wasn't too bad. We played round-robin with another friend and stayed out there playing for about two and a half hours, then swam for an hour. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

That sounds divine. Nothing's better than playing in the blazing heat and then jumping into cold water. There's a natural spring here in Austin that stays at like 65 degrees year round. We always go jump in it after a "hot" match of tennis. It's really refreshing.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The more we play tennis the more irritated I get with my right arm being superpower'd and my left getting no work! I've started to try and hit forehands with my left hand instead of using a double-handed backhand, and I'm getting better.

My boyfriend doesn't get that the main reason I have to try and do a left handed forehand is because getting my right arm over my BOOBS to do a backhand is more work than to just hit a crappy left-handed forehand.

I started doing it partially because my left hand is better for a proper tennis swing, it's more relaxed and it doesn't try to swing the wrong way. Same reason I started shooting baskets with my left hand.
My right hand was already so used to softball and various other kinds of throwing, and I never had any tennis instruction - so my form with that hand is all effed up, I just did it however I wanted when I was little - in a stiff, throw-ey way.
I've been trying to learn proper, but it's very hard. The two handed backhand is practically impossible, I suddenly turn into some kind of autistic polio victim when I try that. I know, it's the right way...luckily, if I ever do learn, I have the perfect boobs. "athletic" boobs.

Quote:
Oh, good! Tennis is fun, anyway, that probably takes a lot of the possible edge off. For instance, if you were out just running for two hours, that would suck.
mmmm, swimming...

Last edited by amber; 08-02-2006 at 03:00 PM..