User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-31-2009, 11:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
That was very sweet. I must stress how much I adore that color shirt on Lindsey. It is by far my favorite and I firmly believe anything blue should be worn by that man every single day because it's his color, if he were to be associated with one...blue would be it.
Ah, yes. Thank you, Stevie.

I do agree, it's very nice - eventhough I was digging the whole red theme they had going on...
Old 10-31-2009, 11:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Sara from the 30th...nice for the 'hug collectors' out there...

That hug has certainly evolved this leg. Very cute.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Ah, yes. Thank you, Stevie.

I do agree, it's very nice - eventhough I was digging the whole red theme they had going on...
I dug the red too, especially the first 4 or 5 months. After a while he seemed to be wearing it to the ground and I was absolutely thrilled when he broke out that gray suit in Columbus- even if I was one of three people who seemed to adore it so. Now I'm far more receptive to the blue, even if wanted to wear it forever (and he probably will for near enough) because it's totally his color imo.

Dang I rambled over this issue a little much...see what a Lindsey girl I am? lol!

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 10-31-2009, 11:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amlyn View Post
That hug has certainly evolved this leg. Very cute.
That hug is so very sweet and from what I can see looks so sincere. I think some of that other stuff from the previous leg was sincere in parts, and part highfalutin act.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 11-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
That hug is so very sweet and from what I can see looks so sincere. I think some of that other stuff from the previous leg was sincere in parts, and part highfalutin act.

Check this out. I found another video of the same Sara performance and the perspective is completely different. You get to see Stevie's reaction to singing the two verses with Lindsey. She is just all smiles. Love it!

Last edited by Amlyn; 11-01-2009 at 12:03 AM..
Old 11-01-2009, 06:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The designer Stevie dedicated Landslide to was Luella Bartley.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
So I just thought I'd add some notes about tonight's show. It was a great show but definitely not as good or energetic as last night's. I did, however, think Stevie and Lindsey seemed friendlier with each other tonight.
Hey Sharon, glad you had a great time, the view from the balcony was pretty good, plus we had no obstructions and the large screen was positioned just right. Thought the show was good, not fab, just good, Lindsey was immense as always, however something (in my mind) was lacking, maybe it was same oh, I really enjoyed the SYW tour (six nights, so I must of) and I think it was because of the new tracks that were played, especially Say Goodbye and bringing out Beautiful Child, this time is was pretty much old territory and even Storms and Sara were only OK, nice to see IKINW and the electric Go Insane, however I will not be going next Fri (unless front row pops up). On a positive note, Ellie really enjoyed, her first proper rock concert, said it was too loud, but that's what rock concerts are about.....

Looking forward to the BBC doc tonight and hopefully another tour with new tunes, I really want Lindsey, Stevie and all to do NEW things and not be a lounge act (Lindsey's words), maybe next time...........

Oh and lastly, note to Fleetwood Mac's management, don't play Wembley again, it's horrible, much preferred Earls Court and at least Earls Court is easy to get to on the crap transport system that we call the tube, 75% on the lines serving Wembley were closed due to engineering works!!

http://stillgoinginsane.fleetwoodmac-uk.com
Still Going Insane - A Lindsey Buckingham Resource

Last edited by nodmod; 11-01-2009 at 08:02 AM..
Old 11-01-2009, 08:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Here ya go (and can I just add the ending pose on this vid is my favorite?!)

I know!!
Thanks. But what I meant was the person recording cut short what she was saying
Old 11-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsysoul View Post
Thank you! I couldn't remember. I know Stevie said she was there
Old 11-01-2009, 09:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
So I just thought I'd add some notes about tonight's show. It was a great show but definitely not as good or energetic as last night's. I did, however, think Stevie and Lindsey seemed friendlier with each other tonight.
Stevie forgot some of her introduction to Gypsy and even said, "I'm forgetting everything tonight". She also didn't put on her red boots, I guess they only come out for the British designer (whose name I didn't catch) from the first night. She dedicated Landslide to another Brit though, the singer KT Tunstall.
Someone at the front was throwing condoms (in their packets I must stress) at Lindsey for some reason. He laughed it off but asked them to stop doing it because he said he might slip on them. "I guess it's well intentioned" he said, but I got the impression he was a bit peeved by it.
During Go Your Own Way a bunch of the crew at the side of the stage donned wigs and red noses (I guess because it's Halloween) and lined up, linked arms and danced to the song, so when Stevie turned around she saw them. She laughed and seemed to get a kick out of it.
She seemed to be having trouble with her ear thingie all night though and kept mouthing and shaking her head to someone to the side of the stage. They eventually came to fix it but I think it wasn't working properly all night.
Also, despite Stevie mouthing "Stevie" to Mick last night, he introduced her as Stephanie tonight. There was also a nice moment after her bow where she walked over to John and reached out for his hand. I don't know if she does this often, but she definitely didn't do it the first night and it seemed sweet.
Finally, the security was a lot stricter this time, only allowing those who were front row to go down the front. Even the Mac crew were enforcing it, this time. There was definitely less people at the stage. I guess maybe Wembley were unhappy about the amount of people standing last night. I also thought the audience were less enthusiastic, I was in the fourth row and everybody in front of us were sitting, but the good thing about that was I had an amazing, perfect view because of it. And on top of that we finally did manage to sneak up to the front near Stevie, so I had the best of both worlds during the concert really.
From wha I hear Tommer and DavidMN managed to get to the front again. Tommer said they just hung out down there as if they were meant to be there
Old 11-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsysoul View Post
I googled her:

http://www.grahamkolbeins.com/writing/luella.html

Quote:
What were some of your earliest fashion inspirations? What was it that sparked your interest in designing?
I remember my mum floating around in Chinese dressing gowns and bright red crimped hair as a child—very Stevie Nicks. My mum would hate me for that, but I always thought she looked very exotic and ethereal, and I loved it. I also remember pictures of my greatgranny looking very proper and aristocratic on horseback, and thinking how beautiful she looked. But it wasn’t really about fashion then. I got into fashion quite late on. I was a really uncool teenager, so maybe I’m trying to make up for lost time.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Just wanted to say that we loved the concert last friday and it was great meeting Sharon and Marc, Pip, Tommer and David
I took a zillion pictures but these are the ones i feel are good enough to share :

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ey%2030102009/

Life is like a box of chocolates : full of nuts
Old 11-01-2009, 10:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzyvermoesen View Post
Just wanted to say that we loved the concert last friday and it was great meeting Sharon and Marc, Pip, Tommer and David
I took a zillion pictures but these are the ones i feel are good enough to share :

Wow... you got some amazing pictures! So lovely to meet you
Old 11-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzyvermoesen View Post

Your pics are amazing!
And I need to express my love for these boots:

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 11-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm expressing my love for these!

And a few more of mine:

Last edited by Gypsy-Rhiannon; 11-01-2009 at 11:36 AM..