User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
I got a second row ticket for London through the O2 presale, although I had to try about 10 times before that came up, it was all 20 rows back before. Thankfully my brother's girlfriend is an 02 customer so she said I could use her number but other than the number to get into the Blueroom it didn't ask for a code or anything to buy them.
Excellent. I can't find anything any good. Probably too late now with what they had. They'll be on ebay within the hour no doubt!
Old 06-03-2009, 03:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Unless I can find anything decent tomorrow or Friday it looks like I'll have to pray good seats pop up just before the shows. I'm not paying that much money to be so far back on the floor
Old 06-03-2009, 03:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Im already signed up for the 02 blueroom priority booking with a few months, but I still havent heard anything regarding the Dublin show. I'm getting kind of nervous now.

And we still haven't heard anything about a Belfast show.. Ah whizzers!

Even If
I Never
Hold You..
Again..
Old 06-03-2009, 03:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think they must be holding on to a lot of the good tickets for the Livenation presale, Pip, because other than the tickets I bought, the best I got before that was eighth row. I thought if I get anything in the first five rows I'll buy it, if not I'll wait for the other sales. But second row is pretty good.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:38 AM
Senior Ledgie

I just did the same searches and got the same results for a single ticket in Birmingham and Sheffield but it probably helps I was only looking for one ticket. I guess I just got lucky for Manchester today.

Last tour I got a front row seat twice, once in Manchester and once in Birmingham, through the normal online sales. I was a fair way back for the Newcastle and second Birmingham concert andwas supposed to be for the second Manchester one but blagged my way to the front by presenting the previous night's ticket with my thumb over the date

Speaking of the cost of the tickets, how on Earth can Ticketmaster get away with charging £2 to deliver an email to me with a link for me to print the ticket myself. All in all the ticket came to £85.25 including the £8.25 service charge as well.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

And this is weird... it's claiming them to be standing tickets?!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-X-FLEETWOOD-...3%3A1|294%3A50
Old 06-03-2009, 03:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think they must be holding on to a lot of the good tickets for the Livenation presale, Pip, because other than the tickets I bought, the best I got before that was eighth row. I thought if I get anything in the first five rows I'll buy it, if not I'll wait for the other sales. But second row is pretty good.
I actually sold second row tix last time as first row popped up just before the shows. I had no clue they would let so many rows up to the stage. So 2nd row is great. You'll def be up by the stage again.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Lee View Post
I just did the same searches and got the same results for a single ticket in Birmingham and Sheffield but it probably helps I was only looking for one ticket. I guess I just got lucky for Manchester today.

Last tour I got a front row seat twice, once in Manchester and once in Birmingham, through the normal online sales. I was a fair way back for the Newcastle and second Birmingham concert andwas supposed to be for the second Manchester one but blagged my way to the front by presenting the previous night's ticket with my thumb over the date

Speaking of the cost of the tickets, how on Earth can Ticketmaster get away with charging £2 to deliver an email to me with a link for me to print the ticket myself. All in all the ticket came to £85.25 including the £8.25 service charge as well.
Yeah.. I tried looking for single tickets also for Birmingham. Just getting row T. A friend of mine was on at 9am and got row S. So I'll wait for tomorrow and Friday. And then if no joy I'll wait until nearer the shows. If I'm not down the front I can't justify spending that much money.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Lee View Post

That really bugs me. They charge you the same to use your own printer ink to print out the tickets as they do to send them to you in the post. It doesn't make sense, but that's Ticketmaster for you I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon View Post
And this is weird... it's claiming them to be standing tickets?!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-X-FLEETWOOD-...3%3A1|294%3A50
That is really weird or just a blatant con because there are definitely no standing tickets for this concert, unless you count standing in front of your seat.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon View Post
I actually sold second row tix last time as first row popped up just before the shows. I had no clue they would let so many rows up to the stage. So 2nd row is great. You'll def be up by the stage again.
God, I hope so!! It was so exciting last time to be up by the stage!
Old 06-03-2009, 03:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah. It certainly was a great atmosphere
Old 06-03-2009, 03:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm also going to keep an eye on the NIA website for tickets. They sell them through the ticket factory. I picked up 3rd row for The Eagles a couple of months ago. I just happened to look one evening and there they were. I know it will become my new obsession to be checking that site!
Old 06-03-2009, 03:49 AM
Senior Ledgie

The front row was brilliant, especially to be on Stevie's side on 3 nights. Getting to play Lindsey's guitar was brilliant and it gave me a chance to take lots of photos. As a reminder for those that were there, my front row photos can be found here.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Are you going to go to more than one show?