User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-24-2003, 04:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by PollyThePenguin
Sorry to hear of your trevails, Pip. And I agree with you about JT and all the douchebags on Mick's site ! But frankly it gets pretty bloody boring seeing your diatribe on EVERY FREAKING MAC BOARD ON THE PLANET. Give it a rest, eh? Take up a good cause. Save the Whales or something.
Maybe you were unaffected by the fanclub/JT BS, but a ton of us were, myself included. Personally I'm glad to hear that people like Pip and Louise are spreading the word everywhere. A bunch of us got royally screwed and frankly I'd be thrilled to see it on the front page of every paper and hear it shouted from every rooftop!!! So how about giving your cynicism a rest, or putting it to a better cause. We have every right to bitch, so get over it.
Old 05-24-2003, 05:43 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Sorry to hear of your trevails, Pip. And I agree with you about JT and all the douchebags on Mick's site ! But frankly it gets pretty bloody boring seeing your diatribe on EVERY FREAKING MAC BOARD ON THE PLANET. Give it a rest, eh? Take up a good cause. Save the Whales or something.

Normally I totally agree with your opinions, Polly, but in this case I totally don't. Jonatahn Fraud really screwed with some good people and got caught red handed. He's a f*#k up and should be talked about as much as possible so the band can see the light of day. I'm all for the situation being brought up as much as possible.

I believe I was definitely sent down here to take people away for a little while, to make them happy.
~Stevie Nicks, Musicians in Tune,1992

I'm not a player. I'm the dancer and singer. I just want to get up there and dance and twirl my baton.~Stevie Nicks, BAM Magazine, 1981

You know, when Lindsey and I go back and forth on the songs that were written between the two of us, for that moment, we are back in love again.
~Stevie Nicks, BAM Magazine, August 22, 1997
Old 05-24-2003, 06:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

There's very little left for me to say about Jonathan Todd and the fanclub, I've been very vocal about my feelings. The saddest thing that has come from his actions is the way he has hurt so many people and taken away some of the joy they should have felt with the release of the SYW cd and excitement of the tour. He WILL NOT succeed in taking over this community. IMO the online community is stronger than it's ever been. We were here long before Jonathan Todd, Mick's Message board and the official FM site arrived, and without any doubt, we will all be here long after they have all left.

The one thing that should not be lost on anyone is, if this is the ONE email you did see, can you imagine what you have NOT seen? Can you imagine the conversations Jonathan Todd has had with his staff and the things he has said about the FM fans? More important, if this is a glimpse into ONE email message and conversation between Jonathan Todd and Mick's management, can you imagine what the rest must have been like? Go ahead and imagine the WORST! I know that Lindsey and Stevie's management were not in on the scheme to extort money from the online FM fans, but IMO this email communication between Mick's mgmt and Jonathan Todd says without a doubt, that Jonathan Todd did what he did to the FM fans with the permission, approval and encouragement of Mick Fleetwood's mgmt. That is NOT to be lost here and should never be forgotten.

Now that the community has seen this there should be no doubt about what the intention was all along. I am with Sara and Tango and everyone who agrees that if members of this community continue to support Jonathan Todd by posting on that message board, you have no friends here with the rest of the FM fans. IMO you either stand with the rest of us, or you can stay with that tiny group over there forever. I have noticed several of them have recently started posting on the Ledge and other fan sites, perhaps they're hedging their bets in case that board is closed. I say forget it! I will not respond to your posts here and on other fan sites, I will ignore you, and if you try to spread your crap here (as some are trying), I will call you OUT in a heartbeat! IMO the ONLY reason someone should be posting on that board is to try to get rid of tickets they are stuck with as a result of the fanclub presales.

The people who post on that message board are a TINY portion of this community and ignoring and boycotting them will not divide us. There's a time to stand up for what you believe in, this is now the time. The FM fan sites have always been about sharing with every fan. I've seen posts over there since these emails came to light about OUR message board and THEM. Posts about ONLY sharing the crappy content from the fanclub photos with THEIR board. Fine with me! I hope they remember that when they're over here trying to find answers to the MAC FACTS contest the club is going to hold. I hope they remember this when they're bored talking to themselves about nothing and want to explore the wonderful content on the Penguin and other fan sites. They can start their own board, or join one of the dozens in this community right now. If they stay there and post there and continue to align themselves and kiss up to Jonathan Todd, Trinity and Jackie, you have no friends here.
NO EXCUSES on this one!
Old 05-24-2003, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

When Mike Wallace and crew show up at their doors, will they be able to claim innocence if the spotlight is on them? Will there be a paper trail to the band itself, or will they be believed by viewers if the members say that communication never got past management?

- Jake
Old 05-24-2003, 08:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If you feel strongly about the whales, go an' save'em. If you don't wanna read the thread don't click on it. We're not running out of cyberspace are we? The subject of this thread concerns 1000s of people, and DIRECTLY affected 100s of people, including me. It will be given a rest when WE feel it's time. If the sight of even the title of the thread bothers you so much, why don't you stay away from that board for a while........?(hint hint).
Old 05-24-2003, 09:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: As Lindsey said,

Quote:
Originally posted by Tango
To continue to support that message board, that site, and that man equates to giving him support for his behavior of ripping off fans in my opinion.

I completely agree. I have deleted my profile over on that board and encourage others to do the same.

There is no way I am going to support anything that is connected with that self-serving idiot.

Loyal fans, such as you, Pip, deserve so much better.

Well, someday when we're older
And my hair is silver gray
Unbraid with all of the love that you have
Like a soft, silver chain . . .
Old 05-24-2003, 10:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am SO sickened by this.Not surprised though. I met Louise very briefly at the Boston TISL show and can i just say she is the sweetest lady...and although i have never met Pip it is very easy to tell what a loyal and awesome fan she is..
Stuff like this is just sad..i wish i could meet this Jonathan character..i'd give him a good swift kick in the gonads that is for sure..

"I walk on stage, I'm very strong, I'm still pretty cute and I rock." -Stevie Nicks
Old 05-24-2003, 11:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Cour
The one thing that should not be lost on anyone is, if this is the ONE email you did see, can you imagine what you have NOT seen? Can you imagine the conversations Jonathan Todd has had with his staff and the things he has said about the FM fans? More important, if this is a glimpse into ONE email message and conversation between Jonathan Todd and Mick's management, can you imagine what the rest must have been like?
This Jonathan Todd stuff is like craaaazy Ginny come back to haunt us. The Fan Mail Hag & the Sabre-Dick Bunco.
Old 05-24-2003, 11:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I missed the Ginny Kamano era. Could someone enlighten me?
Old 05-24-2003, 11:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Do tell me what Ginny did?
Why did she leave Stevie fan club?
Old 05-25-2003, 01:25 AM
Ledgie

Hi,

I thought people may be interested in the post that i have posted at JT's forum
Sorry for the spelling mistakes!!

Author
Topic: The Truth (Read 43 times)

jools

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

The Truth
« on: Today at 7:36am » Quote Modify Remove

Hi,

After having posts deleted on this site, i have now joined the Ledge Forums.
I would ask anyone who is interested about all the bad happenings on this site(ie being being banned, not getting valid reposnses from questions etc) the visit THE LEDGE FORUMS.

It will bring out some interesting facts about Jonathon Todd and this website.

I am sure that this will be deleted, but this will just prove a few points about this site

Julian

Julian
Old 05-25-2003, 01:30 AM
Ledgie

Talking

hi , im back again

Guess what, as of 07:30 (uk time) on the 25th May 2003, a day that will forever show in the history of the world.

I have been banned from the Mick Fleetwood Forums ( what a shame)
Nothing surprising then
What i will slag them of for is this;

I have not received any notification via email of my banning

Comments are welcome

If i have posted this in the wrong place, i am sorry

Julian
Old 05-25-2003, 01:37 AM
disEnchanted
This message has been deleted by disEnchanted.
Old 05-25-2003, 02:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by jools
hi , im back again

Guess what, as of 07:30 (uk time) on the 25th May 2003, a day that will forever show in the history of the world.

I have been banned from the Mick Fleetwood Forums ( what a shame)
Nothing surprising then
What i will slag them of for is this;

I have not received any notification via email of my banning

Comments are welcome

If i have posted this in the wrong place, i am sorry

Julian

Hey jools

well yesterday I rejoined for the purpose of the sending the link to this thread as a PM to some of the moderators of THAT board
I didn't even post....and managed to get band a second time....LOL!!
Believe me it is good to be here in amongst TRUE Mac fans.
Old 05-25-2003, 02:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

To start, I have nothing to do with this. I have never been near those boards, but I do belong to the fanclub ONLY to get good concert seats and that's it.

But I am sorry to hear this is all happening. This has been a ever growing snowball of events and it's going to become so hugs soon that it will have to be stopped before its just too big to manage.

I don't want to see anyone's name slandered JUST because they are a Fleetwood Mac fan and want to help other fans. Thats all you guys were doing.

This person just needs to be stopped and I wouldn't stop until he stops and is fired from his position.

Again, as Cour said, WHO KNOWS what else he is saying!

So guys, just clear your name and get him fired, thats all I have to say. Im sorry , again, this is happening to you.
Old 05-25-2003, 02:40 AM
Ledgie

I am sorry if my post offended anyone. I know way was directing it towards Fleetwood Mac. But this guy must go............he is nothing but a liar and back stabbing !#@$3. He is turning many against the band. I just meant they must know this by now!! Can JT'S sorry butt!!!! OK-Landslide