The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

APerfectLie - thank you for the mention and being a great friend. I love your passion for Stevie and for staying on top of the dave stewart updates.

RickRobert - A very funny ledgie who doesn't post enough.

tilthefirefades - what can I say...I love reading your posts and you just plain rock! And you will see Stevie this summer one way or another! You're a great guy.

Viv - wow, warrior for Fleetwood Mac? Thank you for such a great title.

Zombie - for introducing me to Boys For Pele, now one of my favorite albums ever. And you're so funny.

estranged4life - Thank you for keeping us updated on all the unleashed tour bootlegs as they surfaced. I appreciated that very much.

David - for being so smart and so funny at the same time.

And to all my other ledge facebook friends not mentioned above...Gerorgie, LikeAWillow, christochango, cassie and everyone else that I'm forgetting.

Last edited by nailatixela; 07-12-2010 at 09:48 AM..
Old 07-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolaj View Post
SirViv
PS- I don't mean to be a d*ck to Vivfox in what I wrote above, I'm certain he was just trying to continue his "good-vibes to Ledgies" efforts. By the way, are you finished yet?
Sir Viv. I like that.

Am I finished yet? No. I hate to make anyone feel left out. I have often felt that way myself and it doesn't feel good.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailatixela View Post
tilthefirefades - what can I say...I love reading your posts and you just plain rock! And you will see Stevie this summer one way or another! You're a great guy.
You may have the most confusing screen name haha, but you are such a great person too! One of the few left who always remain positive about what Stevie is doing, and her success. I always look forward to seeing your posts because I know it will make me feel a little better about Stevie. Even though you love Wild Heart so much And yes, I will!
Old 07-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilthefirefades View Post
You may have the most confusing screen name haha, but you are such a great person too! One of the few left who always remain positive about what Stevie is doing, and her success. I always look forward to seeing your posts because I know it will make me feel a little better about Stevie. Even though you love Wild Heart so much And yes, I will!
alexitalian

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 07-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
alexitalian
Yeah, I got that once I started talking to him
Old 07-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

RockaLittle250- For staying on top of those Dave Stewart tweets

MicheleJ- I don't where you're pulling all these random articles out of; from every which year and every which city, but thanks

Phoenix- For usually having about the same views as me when it comes to Stevie. For realizing the last 10 years haven't really been a waste for her.

David- for being David

ChiliD- for being ChiliD, truly the Mick Fleetwood of Fleetwood Mac message boards

He Will Burn You Down
Old 07-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post

ChiliD- for being ChiliD, truly the Mick Fleetwood of Fleetwood Mac message boards
High praise, indeed...humble thanks!

Uh..."The Terrell Owens of Fleetwood Mac"? I'd go more with "The Allen Iverson of Fleetwood Mac".
Old 07-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm clearly way more of a football guy. Basketball is dead last!

He Will Burn You Down
Old 07-13-2010, 02:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by APerfectLie View Post

iamnotafraid- Sometimes you get my hopes up, but I like your sense of humor and I love trying to decipher what's real and what is not.
HOPE is good.
Cool beans!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 07:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Musicman408--Ethan, have I ever told you how much I appreciate you? What I like the most about you, is you fall down and get right back up again and you don't flinch when all the mean Ledgies try to put you down. And they always try. And you are never snippy back, like I am. We all could learn a lot from you.

GhostTracker--I think your name is Tim? Anyhoo, you are always positive in all your posts and I admire that. Plus you've been around for quite some time.

HejiraNYC--I love reading everything you post. You are a very good, descriptive writer. When you describe a scene I feel like I can see it clearly.

MacMan--You are a great teacher. I can always count on you to provide us with Billboard Boxscores and other music biz information.

Michelej1--Thank you for buying The Ledge when it needed a new owner. You always made me feel like a supporting member even before I was one. Funny though, you will never know I wrote this because you don't read chit chat posts.
I also enjoy your sense of humor in most of your posts.

NikolaJ--You always apologize for your mile long posts but I enjoy them soooooooooo much. They are filled with substance. You don't waste words.

Sanne2--Where would my picture collection be without you? You scour the internet and find the rarest of rare photos and we are so lucky to have you.

holidayroad--All your posts are so sweet and positive. Your love for Lindsey shines through to us all.

wheart--Jonathan, thank you for the private pm's. Your encouragement is greatly appreciated, always.

jaycee--One of our newer members with a huge passion for Christine McVie.
I'm glad you are with us.

PenguinHead--Bob, it was such a pleasure driving to Boston with you to see TUSK performed live in its entirety. I miss you and your beautiful black cat.

More names to come later...
Thank you bunches!!
Old 07-14-2010, 01:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I want to thank the ones who immediately took up with me and welcomed me in when I joined. You know who you are. I like most if not everyone here and this has been a fun, and some what carefree board where we can let loose to an extent and carry on and not always be so serious and that makes it a fun board I think as long as we don't get out of hand. Brandon I liked and thought was cool before I ever joined this board. Just something about him and please don't you blush. Viv is cool and gets a kick out of my admiration sometimes for you Brandon, I think. Louie, I don't know what happened but you're still my friend. Nathan, I don't even have to say anything because you know I've always loved you on 7W and you always crack me up with your posts and are too cool really. Sometimes I feel you don't realize how well liked and admired you are on these boards. To all the rest of you on here, I've had fun getting to know you all and every one of us make these boards a fun and exciting place to be.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by APerfectLie View Post
Thanks!
LikeAWillow- Your posts always make me laugh! Your wit makes my day.

nailatixela- You always provide us with all kinds of crazy cool awesome stuff!

macfanforever- Hey now! You aren't on my ignore list! I love all your posts! And your sig always catches my attention.

christochango- Not only are you one of my Stevie loving friends, you are also one of my nip/tuck loving friends too! And you are awesome!

tilthefirefades- You are my musical clone. And you make my days. If only you lived closer.

louielouie2000- My fellow ginger Austinite! I love how you are usually the voice of reason here. Sometimes you can be a little harsh on our woman, but you are usually right. And we do interpret things similarly.

SapphireSister- Oh Lindsay. What can I say? You make my day! You always post stuff that I don't yet have or ask people to post amazing things. And you are all around amazing!

iamnotafraid- Sometimes you get my hopes up, but I like your sense of humor and I love trying to decipher what's real and what is not.

sortasavagelike- Your pictures and captions are what brought me to this forum. Freaking love you.

I am sure I left some people off, but I am tired right now. Once I think of you tho I will post it!
Thankyou,keep up the awesome posts.

Quote:
Nathan--You crack me up. You enjoy the bitchy side of me. And you constantly set me up to act like a bitch.

Skunkles--I love your avatar, the footstool that holds the feet of Mick and Stevie. Your posts remind me of NicolaJ's posts. You and he write very similar. Sometimes I think you two are one and the same.

TrueFaith77--Your posts are always positive. You love Lindsey, right? One day I will read the blogs posted in your sig.

MissLadyLoki--Don't ever feel left out. You are a very positive individual and that comes through in your posts. Keep your chin up and don't ever give up in looking for employment. Dreams unwind, jobs are hard to find.

Jazzman Flowers--You get more beautiful with age, unlike the rest of us. That version of SOTM you performed at Night of a 1,000 Stevies was unfreakin'belieavable!! The music you created for the song was incredible. Please don't ever change.

MacManForever--No need to feel left out. You are very well adored by people on this site. Most people never say so but look at it this way: has anyone ever been snippy with you? Well that should tell you something.

Macfan 57--Representing Christine McVie! Where the heck have you been lately?

Eric51078--Always a pleasue seeing you at concerts. More than any other Ledgie, I always see you at the shows and you are always sooo happy. And we have one terrific person in common.

SteveMacD--I know I've teased you about your love for Robert Pollard but I am secretly jealous of him as an artist. When you talk about his musical output I always wished it couldda been the way Stevie operates.

Gailh--Probably the biggest Christine supporter of all! You would defend her to your death. You should post more around here.

Meowi--The 15 year old from Down Under. I hope and pray someday you get to see a solo show by Stevie. You totally deserve it.

nailatixela--I love all of your posts. You are a fierce warrior for Fleetwood Mac. Cool.

Peestie--Lindsey Buckingham should kiss the ground you walk on.

Villavic--Why haven't you posted anymore pics for us of your wild adventures?

WelshWitchPMD--Pattie from Rhode Island. You should post much more than you do. Thanks to you I had a cool best friend from 1994 -2000. You love Lindsey and all your concert photos of FM are top notch to see.

christochango--I love your name. Your posts are positive. We need more positive in this crazy world.

APerfectLie--I bet you thought I forgot about you, huh?

sapphiresister--You make so many people happy with your demos and such. When you made that contest to take a Ledgie to the AC show for free I secretly wished Miranda would win, and she did! Is she still going with you? You also look a lot like Sharon Celani.

Dodfather--How could we forget about you? I bet everyone knows what music you listen to!
Viv.Thank you ,I just love reading your posts,They are very entertaining.

Ok All of you on the Ledge are like brothers and sisters to me ,I love you all.This forum kept me entertained through very dark times of my life when I lost my Mom and Sister in the past 3 year time frame,It kept my mind off the issues at those hard times be reading the posts about Stevie and my most favorite band in the world.I know I get very opinionated at times about some things on here,but .Yea probably about Stevie.Thats me.
but I'm sorry 'If I broke balls,I did not mean to..As I know, nobody on here gave me a hard time.Then and now.Again I love you all.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 07-15-2010, 05:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I love these threads. The Ledge is a real community of friends and a wonderful place to spend time
Old 07-15-2010, 02:43 PM
Registered

Quote:
Zombie--Annie, you've got to be the most intellectual person on this site. You have a special sense of humor. You write with such depth and all your posts are so positive and respectful. You are a teacher. And I still feel guilty for buying that CD from you.
Aww, thank you! And I agree about my sense of humor being special - I had to get it a helmet last week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailatixela View Post
Zombie - for introducing me to Boys For Pele, now one of my favorite albums ever. And you're so funny.
Now that is definitely awesome, and it makes me happy to hear that.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 07-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Thanks...but

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer View Post
Brian J. (estranged4life) - For his vast collection of concert boots and his willingness to share/trade with us, and for overcoming so much in his life.
the irony is that I no longer actively trade/collect/share 'bootlegs' - I have moved on from that 'phase' of my music collecting (I focus only on 'official releases' - I spend about 70% of my internet time looking over Russian websites for music).

Do I see myself going back to 'bootlegs' anytime soon (Or even ever for that matter)? No. I don't.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 07-15-2010 at 03:09 PM..