User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
How freaking lame can someone possibly be? Sending in "spies" to report back on all the ****talk going on?
LOL. It is pretty lame. I believe the lamest though is, Sandor knew there were heavy resentments over at TJ and they we're continuing even after 7W was re opened. So he thought it best "if I can't see first hand what they're saying about 7W, I'll bring and keep them close."

It's not hard for me to recognize that this is the reason Sandor appointed certain members, certain positions on 7W. A mod and a forum leader were appointed their positions out of fear LOL. It may be hard to believe but certain members were allowed back on 7W and given authorities positions because these very people vowed they'd never return and were more then ready to continue attacking certain members of 7W even with the new owner.

They had been in authorities positions before 7W went down for the first time, so reappointing them their positions wouldn’t appear out of place and would keep those wanting to attack the board members close and comfy. There were also fears that the pre banned administration still had information about accounts and passwords. Another reason to reappoint them.

Pretty sad and IMHO it all started because 7W Chit Chat was closed due to certain people in authorities positions, abusing and stretching the board rules to their own advantage. Not because of large donations.

I have nothing more to say and wish you all happiness and peace in a crazy world.
I am a rogue Penguin who has a penchant for free thought and expression. You have cast your lot with the revisionists AKA the Maoists, the Nazis, the PolPots ye verily the unthinking forces of darkness which i will rail against with the flapping flippers of a small flightless bird until i get bored and swim away!
Old 03-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm stevie nick View Post
LOL. It is pretty lame. I believe the lamest though is, Sandor knew there were heavy resentments over at TJ and they we're continuing even after 7W was re opened. So he thought it best "if I can't see first hand what they're saying about 7W, I'll bring and keep them close."

It's not hard for me to recognize that this is the reason Sandor appointed certain members, certain positions on 7W. A mod and a forum leader were appointed their positions out of fear LOL. It may be hard to believe but certain members were allowed back on 7W and given authorities positions because these very people vowed they'd never return and were more then ready to continue attacking certain members of 7W even with the new owner.

They had been in authorities positions before 7W went down for the first time, so reappointing them their positions wouldn’t appear out of place and would keep those wanting to attack the board members close and comfy. There were also fears that the pre banned administration still had information about accounts and passwords. Another reason to reappoint them.

Pretty sad and IMHO it all started because 7W Chit Chat was closed due to certain people in authorities positions, abusing and stretching the board rules to their own advantage. Not because of large donations.

I have nothing more to say and wish you all happiness and peace in a crazy world.
this makes a lot more sense to me now
Old 03-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I haven't bothered posting on a Stevie/Mac message board for quite some time but I view them rather actively. It's sad to see any board go down, where people have gathered to share something they enjoy and hold dearly. I doubt if 7W is down for good but there have been others that fell due to drama and it's really a shame.

All I can say is "I was a member of ThreadJack and that board was up to no good. After 7W Chit Chat was closed (and no it wasn’t closed because of any one member or a large donation) TJ turned into a very nasty place. Sure people have a right to be mad they were banned, but TJ was carrying it to a whole new level. Their vengeance went on for months and months. They plotted attacks against 7W, but most importantly, certain members of 7W. They were actually caught a few times because TJ had a number of spies reporting back to Sandor.

Look at the whole picture. Again, to think any one member or even a group of members making large donations to a message board to get certain perks may not be allowing you to see the clarity of the overall picture. I believe if you'd seen what was going on and then quickly covered with TJ, by it's owner and certain members there, you'd be able to piece together what happened when Brian owned the board, and what may be happening now that Sandor owns the board.

Out of every board I've belonged to and viewed over the years, TJ has been by far the worst. I wont name any names, but some of the largest, active posters on 7W, that also gave birth to TJ, are the real reason behind what happened to 7W in the past and could be the reason behind what's happened to it now. Yes, TJ is that bad and actually the reason it started out and continues to be a board closed to all but members they'll allow in.

If Sandor had any kind of heart or professionalism, he should at least e-mail the members to let them know what's going on. If he can't e-mail all of them, there's no reason he couldn’t get some kind of information out via all of the available resources. News would travel rather quickly and the members that paid wouldn’t be left in the dark. It's just not right and allows for all kinds of resentments.
Emailing has never been Sandors strong point... I agree.. he should at least notify supporting members.

As for TJ .. there were mistakes made on both sides. Yes... planned disruption by TJ members was silly (and not everyone was involved with this anyway) but the whole business of Brian having spies was ridiculous (as far as I'm aware Sandor wasn't the one with spies)

As for TJ beeing 'that bad'.... hmmm... I don't get to post often over there but it just seems to be a place to hang out and natter. What's s bad about that??

OH and wtf does TJ have to do with 7w being down now?? News has already filtered out from Sandor that it's server issues. You whole posts smacks of sour grapes to me

Last edited by Gypsy-Rhiannon; 03-09-2008 at 02:43 PM..
Old 03-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Sandor appointed people out of fear?? LMAO! Get a grip!
Old 03-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
I haven't bothered posting on a Stevie/Mac message board for quite some time but I view them rather actively. It's sad to see any board go down, where people have gathered to share something they enjoy and hold dearly. I doubt if 7W is down for good but there have been others that fell due to drama and it's really a shame.

All I can say is "I was a member of ThreadJack and that board was up to no good. After 7W Chit Chat was closed (and no it wasn’t closed because of any one member or a large donation) TJ turned into a very nasty place. Sure people have a right to be mad they were banned, but TJ was carrying it to a whole new level. Their vengeance went on for months and months. They plotted attacks against 7W, but most importantly, certain members of 7W. They were actually caught a few times because TJ had a number of spies reporting back to Sandor.

Look at the whole picture. Again, to think any one member or even a group of members making large donations to a message board to get certain perks may not be allowing you to see the clarity of the overall picture. I believe if you'd seen what was going on and then quickly covered with TJ, by it's owner and certain members there, you'd be able to piece together what happened when Brian owned the board, and what may be happening now that Sandor owns the board.

Out of every board I've belonged to and viewed over the years, TJ has been by far the worst. I wont name any names, but some of the largest, active posters on 7W, that also gave birth to TJ, are the real reason behind what happened to 7W in the past and could be the reason behind what's happened to it now. Yes, TJ is that bad and actually the reason it started out and continues to be a board closed to all but members they'll allow in.

If Sandor had any kind of heart or professionalism, he should at least e-mail the members to let them know what's going on. If he can't e-mail all of them, there's no reason he couldn’t get some kind of information out via all of the available resources. News would travel rather quickly and the members that paid wouldn’t be left in the dark. It's just not right and allows for all kinds of resentments.
Mark,
Pretty much none of what you are saying is true. As for large donations, as far as I know you are the only one that made one.

With that being said, I really didn't want to post over here since I am not a regular poster and I do believe that the people here at The Ledge should have the opportunity to enjoy their own board without drama from 7W leaking over here simply because members are bored for a few days and have no where else to go.

The site is having a major server issues. As far as Sandor knows it will hopefully be back up tomorrow.

Sorry to the people of The Ledge for having to deal with all this nonsense. To those regular members of 7W just know that the site will be back as soon as possible.
Old 03-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinG View Post
Mark,
Pretty much none of what you are saying is true. As for large donations, as far as I know you are the only one that made one.

With that being said, I really didn't want to post over here since I am not a regular poster and I do believe that the people here at The Ledge should have the opportunity to enjoy their own board without drama from 7W leaking over here simply because members are bored for a few days and have no where else to go.

The site is having a major server issues. As far as Sandor knows it will hopefully be back up tomorrow.

Sorry to the people of The Ledge for having to deal with all this nonsense. To those regular members of 7W just know that the site will be back as soon as possible.
Is that Mark as in LEGION? Explains alot...
Old 03-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think this is the first time in all of the 7W threads that someone from 7W has offered that sentiment. It is appreciated.

It hasn't been as bad this time, but in the past it has been kind of (laughably) annoying. Obviously, I don't care about the backstory or why of the whole thing. It's not my drama to deal with, so I don't really care who's right or wrong. However, my offer does stand... if anyone has some sort of uncontrollable urge to rid themselves of $125 to $200 with a requirement that it not be used to their benefit in any way, PM me for my paypal info.

Last edited by Sarah; 03-09-2008 at 02:58 PM..
Old 03-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

LEGION, I think it's pretty lame that you come here and accuse TJ for SW being down. Nothing could be further from the truth. The reason why the chitchat forum was locked in first place was because of you. Yes, I dare to point the finger. You made remarks to females in that forum that were intolerable but yet you weren't banned. Was it because of your financial donation??? Are/were you good friends with Brian which is why you got away with it???

Sandor never had spies at TJ simply because there was no need for them (there never was). Appointing people as forum leaders and mods out of fear is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. FYI, we're all friends and nobody fears anybody. It's not a competition or a war. And if anybody is out to get other board members, it's you. You're always stirring up ****, even here.

My apologies to all the Ledgies but this guy is unbelievable.

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced
Old 03-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Mark,
Pretty much none of what you are saying is true.
My name is neither Mark, nor LEGION. But how much is pretty much and what is the truth?
I am a rogue Penguin who has a penchant for free thought and expression. You have cast your lot with the revisionists AKA the Maoists, the Nazis, the PolPots ye verily the unthinking forces of darkness which i will rail against with the flapping flippers of a small flightless bird until i get bored and swim away!
Old 03-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Catdancer View Post
LEGION, I think it's pretty lame that you come here and accuse TJ for SW being down. Nothing could be further from the truth. The reason why the chitchat forum was locked in first place was because of you. Yes, I dare to point the finger.
Again, I'm not the person you refer to, but to think one person has the power to close down a message board is foolish, when the evidence has pointed to the contrary.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
My name is neither Mark, nor LEGION. But how much is pretty much and what is the truth?
If your name isn't Mark then how come a lot of your earlier posts are signed 'Mark' ?
Old 03-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Again, I'm not the person you refer to, but to think one person has the power to close down a message board is foolish, when the evidence has pointed to the contrary.
No, you didn't close down 7w, it was because of you that the chitchat forum was locked. And the **** started happening after that, but you know all that. I don't have to tell you anything. You were behind it yet you come here playing innocent and blaming TJ for it all. That stuff just doesn't ride with me.

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced
Old 03-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Catdancer View Post
LEGION, I think it's pretty lame that you come here and accuse TJ for SW being down. Nothing could be further from the truth. The reason why the chitchat forum was locked in first place was because of you. Yes, I dare to point the finger. You made remarks to females in that forum that were intolerable but yet you weren't banned. Was it because of your financial donation??? Are/were you good friends with Brian which is why you got away with it???
Yes, that was it. I don't remember the specific thread now, but Legion's remarks about women were horrible, unjustified and caused the whole ChitChat flap. I couldn't believe he wasn't banned or at least warned.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon View Post
If your name isn't Mark then how come a lot of your earlier posts are signed 'Mark' ?

+10
Old 03-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

That person should come say those things here. I'll call out the members of the super secret "Lez Be Friends" clique to roast him appropriately.