The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-06-2009, 11:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

All I know is, I was supposed to think harder and come up with JD Souther?!?!

LOL. Okay.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird View Post
Bryson, I have nothing against you because I don't know you, but this is weird. There's a reason people are doubting you. You're telling us you live with Sara and have all sorts of info, but you're not sharing anything. I know privacy is a concern, but posting this stuff on a blog or facebook isn't much different than posting it here. They're both basically public.

You don't even have any pictures?
Well--I'm not sharing anything because all of a sudden people got really rude and mean. I don't care whether people believe I know or live with her. I asked her if I could share some stuff on here, and she's totally cool with it, but screw it. Why would I give you guys stuff now that everyone has been really rude??? I seriously am a nice person and I like to contribute on The Ledge whenever and however I can, but when people jump on me like this, how excited should I be to give them what they want?
Old 11-07-2009, 05:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Here's a video of Sara and I on Halloween??

Oh--but please...PLEASE only watch this if you ARE interested in girly pillow talk bull**** as David mention....or if you just really want to see me legitimately dressed as Stevie, lol. It's totally legit.

Old 11-07-2009, 05:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brysondt View Post

Oh--but please...PLEASE only watch this if you ARE interested in girly pillow talk bull**** as David mention....or if you just really want to see me legitimately dressed as Stevie, lol. It's totally legit.

I have to say something here. I am so tired of your incessant bragging about how you live with and know Sara Fleetwood. WHO GIVES A F**K?!?! I find it amusing at best and pathetic at worst that you honestly think that alot of people here care about whether Sara Fleetwood knows you, lives with you, or anything else for that matter. What I and most other people on this board are interested in are the musicians in Fleetwood Mac and the music they make. THAT IS ALL.

Last edited by DavidMn; 11-07-2009 at 05:51 AM..
Old 11-07-2009, 05:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I believe you Bryson. I've seen the pictures. You and Sara are very pretty.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:35 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default Fleetwood in Aus interview

This is a recent interview with Lindsey, Mick and Stevie for 60 minutes in Australia. http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/s...roll-survivors
Old 11-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
I have to say something here. I am so tired of your incessant bragging about how you live with and know Sara Fleetwood. WHO GIVES A F**K?!?! I find it amusing at best and pathetic at worst that you honestly think that alot of people here care about whether Sara Fleetwood knows you, lives with you, or anything else for that matter. What I and most other people on this board are interested in are the musicians in Fleetwood Mac and the music they make. THAT IS ALL.
It's not that hard to scroll past things you don't want to read.

People may not care either if you've met Lindsey for the 1294th time, but you still post about it. We're on a message board...what people find interesting is subjective.

(And David, I like you, and have no problem with your tour stories. I'm just saying any of us can post something and have another poster think, "Who cares"?)
Old 11-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dompower View Post
This is a recent interview with Lindsey, Mick and Stevie for 60 minutes in Australia. http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/s...roll-survivors
Thank you very much for posting this interview! Did you take all that time to write out the whole interview too?

My favorite part was the last thing that Stevie said, which is the same thing I've been saying to everyone I know about myself and that is, " I'm always busy and I'm never bored."
Old 11-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer View Post

People may not care either if you've met Lindsey for the 1294th time, but you still post about it. We're on a message board...what people find interesting is subjective.

(And David, I like you, and have no problem with your tour stories. I'm just saying any of us can post something and have another poster think, "Who cares"?)

thank you...
Old 11-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Fair enough. I still stand by what I said, but I see your point.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I can agree with you that people have choices about what they choose/not choose to read on this board. Accordingly, people have a right to their opinions. Personally, I think it's all fine and dandy that people come on here to post their personal brushes with FM-related people. And I think it's really cool that people are willing to share whatever inside dirt they have obtained. But it's seriously douchey to come on here and go around saying "I know something you don't, and I ain't tellin'. Nyeh nyeh nyeh!" and then act all offended when people call her on her bullsh*t. Personally, I don't know this person, but I have come to the conclusion that I couldn't give two sh**s about her as a person or her personal antics. If she has cool information or music to share with us, that would be fantastic. But otherwise I don't want to watch a couple of grown women acting stupid (that is, unless there are lots of slo-motion shots of Sara's firm breasts and long legs).
Old 11-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well--I'm not sharing anything because all of a sudden people got really rude and mean. I don't care whether people believe I know or live with her. I asked her if I could share some stuff on here, and she's totally cool with it, but screw it. Why would I give you guys stuff now that everyone has been really rude??? I seriously am a nice person and I like to contribute on The Ledge whenever and however I can, but when people jump on me like this, how excited should I be to give them what they want?
But from what I remember, nobody was being rude in the beginning. It wasn't until you started the whole "I know something you don't know!" thing that people got annoyed. You were the one who said you were going to tell us a ton of stuff, but then all you did was wave vague facts in our faces. I'm glad you live with Sara and that you're having a good time, just don't act as if people attacked you for no reason.

Quote:

Can't see because it's on fb.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:05 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:

OMG girl there you are in that funny vid! It's been a long time since I have been here and I just stumbled across ya'll here of all places... Give Sara my love!

Stevie Nicks - Edge Of Seventy

Outside The Arthritic Pain
How Still My Dead Husband
Centrum Silver Springs
Leather and Lace With Elastic and Velcro
Stop Draggin' My Heart Monitor Around
After The Vision Fades
Edge Of Seventy
Bad Back
Bloomers On Fire
Talk To Me Louder
I Can't Mate
If Anyone Falls And Breaks A Hip
Wild Heart Palpitation
One More Big Time Rocking Chair Star
Beauty and the Bifocals
Has Anyone Ever Cleaned Your Ass For You

Last edited by watchdevil; 11-08-2009 at 03:14 AM..
Old 11-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchdevil View Post
OMG girl there you are in that funny vid! It's been a long time since I have been here and I just stumbled across ya'll here of all places... Give Sara my love!
Oh my god your signature is hilarious!!
Old 11-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Bryson, I don't really know you but I do know from Sara's FB that you do actually know her which is cool. I don't know if this has been discussed here at all but I would like to know how Stevie and Sara met.
I have read Carol Ann's book that touches on how Sara and Stevie met but I was wondering if there was any truth to it.
If you do have a blog about your adventures I would be interested in reading it.