Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

My town's wednesday market now has an injury lawyer stall. Seriously. An injury lawyer market stall. How... um... charming.

I know I'm not old enough to pull this sentiment off very well, but sometimes I can't help but think "Ugh! The times we live in!"
Old 12-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post
Thank you vivfox! You're a star. That's a great start to my day. Now saved on my computer, and its a much larger version.
Since you loved it so much I will soon be bringing out more of the same, but from different angles, just for you baby.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Since you loved it so much I will soon be bringing out more of the same, but from different angles, just for you baby.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
hmmm that must get frustrating...

I just wanted to say that I'm missing your picture of Stevie and the little dog in the Fleetwood Mac coat. I knew it would only last a day, but it was so sweet and funny.
Here is my latest sig pic available for you to enlarge and save to your computer. BTW never do I tire of looking at the picture of the black cat you have to offer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1455915_10151749609956356_1314097383_n.jpg (27.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 12-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This is one good reason I hate internet shopping.

http://thecounterfeitreport.com/index.php

I rather have it in my hands when buying something.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 12-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
This is one good reason I hate internet shopping.

http://thecounterfeitreport.com/index.php

I rather have it in my hands when buying something.
I hear you. But I think it's important to remember that trickery and cons can occur when physically shopping too. Consumers need to be intelligent about things and research the merchants they're buying from, no matter what the nature of the sale is.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Here is my latest sig pic available for you to enlarge and save to your computer. BTW never do I tire of looking at the picture of the black cat you have to offer.
Great, thanks for the new pic. Its nice to have a different angle. I just love the combination of Stevie, the cute dog and the Rumours coat

I'm glad you like the cat. I tried to change it the other day (for a bit of interest) but nothing looked quite as good. I tried other black cats and Stevie pics, but I decided to stick with this cat in the end. It is very very similar to my own cat.

JTIS..... When I got home today my In Your Dreams DVD was waiting for me

And I also thought you would like to know that I wrote LindsEy on my sisters Christmas card instead of Lindsay. At that point I thought to myself....I've been spending too much time at the Ledge
Old 12-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Great, thanks for the new pic. Its nice to have a different angle. I just love the combination of Stevie, the cute dog and the Rumours coat

I'm glad you like the cat. I tried to change it the other day (for a bit of interest) but nothing looked quite as good. I tried other black cats and Stevie pics, but I decided to stick with this cat in the end. It is very very similar to my own cat.

JTIS..... When I got home today my In Your Dreams DVD was waiting for me

And I also thought you would like to know that I wrote LindsEy on my sisters Christmas card instead of Lindsay. At that point I thought to myself....I've been spending too much time at the Ledge
My last cat was a black persian. She was the best kid I ever had. I'm so glad your DVD arrived today and spelling LB's name correctly proves you have been paying attention in the course on Fleetweed Mac.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
My last cat was a black persian. She was the best kid I ever had. I'm so glad your DVD arrived today and spelling LB's name correctly proves you have been paying attention in the course on Fleetweed Mac.
Well yes I spelled LB's name correctly, but the problem is my sister is called Lindsay with an A (but I wrote... To Lindsey.. in her card). It just gets a bit confusing

Wow a black persian - sounds gorgeous
Old 12-17-2013, 12:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

OMG, the scariest thing just happened to me and I should be in serious pain or severely injured. But I'm perfectly fine. I was stepping into my car when I suddenly and unexpectedly slipped on the ice and fell backward. The middle of my spine cracked like the sound of someone pulling their fingers to crack them. I landed on that piece of iron where, when the door closes, the lock latches onto that piece. I slunk into my seat and said, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." And I said, "I can't believe this just happened to me!" Then I waited for the pain. But there was none.
I stopped at an inconvenience store and an EMT man was coming out so I told him what happened and that I felt no pain. He suggested that after I get home and warm up that I might feel some pain and when I wake up in the morning, if I have numb legs I should go to the hospital and get a back X-Ray.
I am not in any pain whatsoever.

I give all my thanks to God.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
OMG, the scariest thing just happened to me and I should be in serious pain or severely injured. But I'm perfectly fine. I was stepping into my car when I suddenly and unexpectedly slipped on the ice and fell backward. The middle of my spine cracked like the sound of someone pulling their fingers to crack them. I landed on that piece of iron where, when the door closes, the lock latches onto that piece. I slunk into my seat and said, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." And I said, "I can't believe this just happened to me!" Then I waited for the pain. But there was none.
I stopped at an inconvenience store and an EMT man was coming out so I told him what happened and that I felt no pain. He suggested that after I get home and warm up that I might feel some pain and when I wake up in the morning, if I have numb legs I should go to the hospital and get a back X-Ray.

Wow.Yes .Thank god.You are very lucky Mark.You could of hit your head on something.

Sunday I took a flip backwards in my driveway as I was backing up the snowblower. Thank god it stopped rolling backwards as I let go of the handle.
I was OK after that and end up going over to my friends house to do his driveway and had dinner over there.

My back is not in good shape to start do to all the years of warehouse lifting jobs.

I'm glad you are OK.

Old 12-17-2013, 01:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
I hear you. But I think it's important to remember that trickery and cons can occur when physically shopping too. Consumers need to be intelligent about things and research the merchants they're buying from, no matter what the nature of the sale is.
Yes I agree Dex .I want hands on like I done today when I went to purchased the DVD burner to replace the defective one in this computer.

No annoying over priced shipping charges.If its the real thing and not a brick in the box.

I'm still researching for a new camcorder for almost a year now.Alot of people just order on a fly online to get it and most likely its a piece of rubbish and it sits in the closet forever.

Old 12-17-2013, 03:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
the scariest thing just happened to me and I should be in serious pain or severely injured.

Glad you're okay. Hope you feel well
in the morning.
Old 12-17-2013, 11:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hope you are feeling ok today vivfox
Old 12-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Wow.Yes .Thank god.You are very lucky Mark.You could of hit your head on something.

Sunday I took a flip backwards in my driveway as I was backing up the snowblower. Thank god it stopped rolling backwards as I let go of the handle.
I was OK after that and end up going over to my friends house to do his driveway and had dinner over there.

My back is not in good shape to start do to all the years of warehouse lifting jobs.

I'm glad you are OK.
Skip! So sorry you had that nasty fall in your driveway and that everything turned out ok for you. You never mentioned this to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Glad you're okay. Hope you feel well
in the morning.
Wow. To be wished well from someone I have not been very courteous with in pm's, this comes as a pleasant surprise.Thank you! Merry Christmas to you. I will change my attitude toward you starting now.

Quote:
Hope you are feeling ok today vivfox
I slept real well and woke up in absolutely no pain whatsoever.

A real miracle was given to me because it could have gone the other way with me waking up paralyzed. But God had other plans for me and spared me the misery and has surely blessed me.