User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicInferno View Post
Love most of her vocals on this record. The vocal production isn't that great throughout though. It's very audible which lines were sung in a different take, because the sound of her lead vocals changes from time to time. Sometimes they're clear and on the next line they sound muffled. Love the arrangements though!
Very true it took a lot of different takes to get those vocals. And her harmonies are obviously sped up through pro tools. But, she sounds great. I think she wasn't happy with the last couple of albums with Lindsey, but she should not ignore all the genius he has done with her stuff as well. Just do it Stevie!!!!
Old 10-04-2014, 12:14 PM
Ledgie

What on earth do you all have against Say You Will?!? It's probably my favourite Fleetwood Mac album. Stevie's songs are amongst the best she's ever done. In fact, Thrown Down may be the best FM song EVER in my eyes.
Old 10-04-2014, 01:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Get the hell out of my head, Mabel Normand!!!
Old 10-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomechris View Post
Do you think you can share just a few pictures with us

I'm still waiting for my photobook
I ain't sharing *****. LOL, Stevie and I would want you to be surprised when your package arrives.

I'm a little confused. I just got my Deluxe CD in the mail and it includes a photo book with the song lyrics but where is my regular CD and where is that photo book that has been advertised in all the pictures? The large book with the white background filled with row upon row of selfies?
Old 10-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I ain't sharing *****. LOL, Stevie and I would want you to be surprised when your package arrives.

I'm a little confused. I just got my Deluxe CD in the mail and it includes a photo book with the song lyrics but where is my regular CD and where is that photo book that has been advertised in all the pictures? The large book with the white background filled with row upon row of selfies?
there is only a few pages of the multi photos but some beautiful photos the cd should be inthe case
the book came in or between pages I should delete the picture i uploaded in another thread even though i scanned all of them to post

Last edited by olive; 10-04-2014 at 01:30 PM..
Old 10-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
there is only a few pages of the multi photos but some beautiful photos the cd should be inthe case
the book came in or between pages I should delete the picture i uploaded in another thread even though i scanned all of them to post
What?!! I don't understand! Is it a book of Polaroid photos or singles photos in one page and in the other page the lyrics of the songs?! Or there's a book within the book?!

I'm confuse!
And all those races that are run
They cause patterns"
Old 10-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by saradorna View Post
What?!! I don't understand! Is it a book of Polaroid photos or singles photos in one page and in the other page the lyrics of the songs?! Or there's a book within the book?!

I'm confuse!
it's starts with a photo full page opposite a lyric page , then a few pages of multiple pics then a few of full page photos they are great
Old 10-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I'm confuse!
what you have is what it is, Saradorna… I was equally perplexed and then disappointed when I got mine and realized that that was all the book would be.
Old 10-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Registered

Quote:

I'm confuse!
sample of lyric page
Attached Images
File Type: jpg qqqqdealer.jpg (65.6 KB, 28 views)
Old 10-04-2014, 02:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
what you have is what it is, Saradorna… I was equally perplexed and then disappointed when I got mine and realized that that was all the book would be.
You know I decided to wait to order my bundle because I wasn't sure I could pay that amount of money since I'm been out of work just a few weeks now and the fact that many fans here are having problems with the orders from Warners made me think twice but since I've bought the IYD bundle from them and I never have a problem I came to the conclusion that if I have the money I'll buy it because what I want it the most was the things that I could not buy anywhere else! And thats the litho and the book!!!!............................................................................................ .......................

So now I dont know what to do!
They cause patterns"
Old 10-04-2014, 02:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn It On View Post
What on earth do you all have against Say You Will?!? It's probably my favourite Fleetwood Mac album. Stevie's songs are amongst the best she's ever done. In fact, Thrown Down may be the best FM song EVER in my eyes.
My sentiments exactly. Love the production on all songs, best Stevie work since Tusk.

I like 24 KG too.
Old 10-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You know I decided to wait to order my bundle because I wasn't sure I could pay that amount of money since I'm been out of work just a few weeks now and the fact that many fans here are having problems with the orders from Warners made me think twice but since I've bought the IYD bundle from them and I never have a problem I came to the conclusion that if I have the money I'll buy it because what I want it the most was the things that I could not buy anywhere else! And thats the litho and the book!!!!............................................................................................ .......................

So now I dont know what to do!

well basically she has chosen one of her old polaroid photos for each of the songs and there's a large full page of that photo with the lyrics to the song on the facing page (these are the same photos that are the "sleeves" for the songs online). Then there are a few large full page pics in the back of the book and in between a couple of photo spreads of a whole bunch of individual pictures all spread out in a display. Many are from the Bella Donna recording sessions and some are even the same photos that appeared in the Rock a Little tour book; others are from that same collection. And some are more recent, there's one with Vanessa Carlton and Jessica and stuff.

And the book is about 8 inches wide by 8 inches tall.

I'm not at home or I'd try to take some photos of the book and upload.
Old 10-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Get the hell out of my head, Mabel Normand!!!
haha love it
Old 10-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
sample of lyric page
Yes thank you! It does look good. Could you tell me how many pages are just the polaroid photos. I just went to Stevie's official site and the description of the book says:

Limited Edition 48-page + cover full-color perfect bound 8”x8” soft cover photobook featuring never-before-seen photos from Nicks’ personal collection available exclusively on StevieNicksOfficial.com

So it never was ALL about the Polaroids. Okay at least I wont be surprise IF I finally decide to do it.
They cause patterns"
Old 10-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
well basically she has chosen one of her old polaroid photos for each of the songs and there's a large full page of that photo with the lyrics to the song on the facing page (these are the same photos that are the "sleeves" for the songs online). Then there are a few large full page pics in the back of the book and in between a couple of photo spreads of a whole bunch of individual pictures all spread out in a display. Many are from the Bella Donna recording sessions and some are even the same photos that appeared in the Rock a Little tour book; others are from that same collection. And some are more recent, there's one with Vanessa Carlton and Jessica and stuff.

And the book is about 8 inches wide by 8 inches tall.

I'm not at home or I'd try to take some photos of the book and upload.
Thank you for all the details!!
They cause patterns"