Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 07:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
You know how I told you I take 5 mile long walks? Well, at one point last year I was walking in the middle of a residential neighborhood and all of a sudden that feeling came over me. Probably the same feeling a pregnant woman feels when her water breaks. I knew my dump was coming real soon but what do I do? Where do I go? There are no stores anywhere near me and no woods to crawl into. What would you do Jannie?? In a panic I noticed someones open garage and into that sucker I went, crouched down in a corner and released that baby. It was so humiliating. Praying to God I wouldn't get caught and imagining those poor people getting into their car and smelling that sheet.
These days when I walk by that garage I notice they still have the door wide open...
TMI
I don't believe this story. For one thing, you certainly could have found something to remove your mess with. This can not possibly have happened, period.
Old 03-19-2011, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC View Post
I don't believe this story. For one thing, you certainly could have found something to remove your mess with. This can not possibly have happened, period.
Maybe I missed it but how did he clean himself afterward or walk 5 miles back home like that
Old 03-19-2011, 08:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just.... a garage door comes up in a (I'm assuming) neighborhood of people and one squats and does their business while in full view of everyone and no shame? I agree with whoever said earlier that a knock on someones door would have probably made more sense.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I get up, drink two cans of my coffee(TAB), then the shop's open for business! 30 out of 31 days, I only go the one time. Thanks TAB!

I don't have a hangup about it, but I DO have a hangup about nasty assed public restrooms(~shudder~). I is a germophobe!
Well, all this talk about s**t and I just have to chime in. For the most part, I'm pretty regular. But there are times when I have to leave the house for work by 4 am. On those days, my normal schedule gets a little thrown off and I have to go somewhere other than home. I don't like to go in public bathrooms or at work, but sometimes I just have to. I use the courtesy flush and use air freshener when possible. But, sorry. There are times that I just can't wait til I get back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Rock and roll ballerina, where else would she go?

Also camchristo, how rude of you to make this comment. Didn't someone state earlier in this thread that no one is to be judged for what they reveal? Who are you to judge me for my actions until you too one day may face the same predicament?
Oh get over yourself. In case you didn't notice, people are commenting on pretty much every post in this thread. Did you really think such a disturbing post wouldn't garner some disgust? If you can't handle it, don't post things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonbanquet View Post
Just read this. Wow. I would absolutely sooner s**t my pants than do that. I wouldn't even consider it, not in the most desperate circumstances. Interesting that you found it humiliating - imagine the poor ba**ard who found it and had to clean it up? Never mind about judgement - dude, you can't post stuff like that anywhere and expect people to say nothing. I don't know about the US, but if you'd got caught doing that here, you'd wind up with a record. Why didn't you just knock on doors and ask to use a bathroom? In a few minutes, you'd have found someone who would have let you.

Honestly, if I caught anyone dropping one in my garage, I'd give them a range of new holes to emit from in future.
Yes, yes and yes. I would never think about doing that for one second. I would either find an out of the way tree or just s**t my pants and get home to mitigate the damage as soon as possible. And yes, if he had been caught, he definitely would have been arrested and faced some charges. Now, I can't say I would ever let a stranger in my house to use the bathroom, but someone might have. And I definitely would have kicked the ass of anyone I found doing that in my garage.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

no surprise here. one would hope the crapper has since been using a pooper scooper as a walking stick.

Last edited by BTFLCHLD; 03-19-2011 at 10:49 PM.. Reason: removal of oversize pic. EPIC. HUGE.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:55 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
Now don't be putting words in my mouth, Missy. I never used the terms "weak" or "abnormal." I just opined that it's a bodily function that can be controlled quite easily. Yes, every once in a while a person may need to go off-schedule. Sure, it happens. But I'm talking about people who do this almost every day. At my last job, I could walk into the bathroom and recognize instantly who was in there after one whiff; that's how frequently this particular individual chose to do this at work. Trust me, if your senses were assaulted like this day after day by the same individual, you would also find it highly offensive, to say the least.

I do feel sorry for sufferers of IBS, but that's more of a woman's problem. Chances are, if the repeat-offender is a man, he doesn't have IBS; he's just plain gross.
IBS has no gender relation. Men can have this as much as women.
Old 03-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by camchristo View Post
Well, all this talk about s**t and I just have to chime in. For the most part, I'm pretty regular. But there are times when I have to leave the house for work by 4 am. On those days, my normal schedule gets a little thrown off and I have to go somewhere other than home. I don't like to go in public bathrooms or at work, but sometimes I just have to. I use the courtesy flush and use air freshener when possible. But, sorry. There are times that I just can't wait til I get back home.

Oh get over yourself. In case you didn't notice, people are commenting on pretty much every post in this thread. Did you really think such a disturbing post wouldn't garner some disgust? If you can't handle it, don't post things like that.

Yes, yes and yes. I would never think about doing that for one second. I would either find an out of the way tree or just s**t my pants and get home to mitigate the damage as soon as possible. And yes, if he had been caught, he definitely would have been arrested and faced some charges. Now, I can't say I would ever let a stranger in my house to use the bathroom, but someone might have. And I definitely would have kicked the ass of anyone I found doing that in my garage.
Well, I TOTALLY get the having to go in to work, before your "regularly scheduled programming" kicks in! Thus is the beauty of me working a nighttime occupation. I can wait that bitch out! Occasionally, I'll even throw a third can of TAB at it, if I'm just not feeling it.

Some things never cease to amaze me....I mean WOW. There's only one person here(great talking to you, last night!), that I tell all my dirty secrets(no, I've never sh*t on somebody's else's property!) to.

Even though I'm a guy, I too, seriously doubt that I'd let someone(at least a man) into the house, to use the bathroom. Although I live in the semi-country....I think I'd tell him, "go sh*t behind my barn, out there".

And to you Brits, where are your nads?
I've got a lifetime handgun "concealed carry" permit. Someone sh*ts in my garage, and I'm not going after them with an icepick!
The secret is to lure them into your house, liability wise....
Old 03-20-2011, 12:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleetwoodmark View Post
IBS has no gender relation. Men can have this as much as women.
Very true. My friend is a guy, who has it.
He's an extremely anxious person, though. Are anxiety issues usually related to IBS? Just wondering, if they go hand in hand....
Old 03-20-2011, 12:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Homer, what are nads? Or am I out of it today?

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 03-20-2011, 12:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
Homer, what are nads? Or am I out of it today?
Your (a man's) genitals. More so "balls", if I understand the technical meaning! I'm not sure there is a specific definition!
I used to do sound for a band, and the drummer would always write my checks....and on the "memo line", he would always write, "photo of your nads".
^^^These are the f*cking people, that I like to surround myself with. Ridiculous, over the top funny, clowns. That's how I roll. He's now a investment adviser, for one of the top stock market investment chains.
If you can't laugh at every aspect of life......GTFO!
Old 03-20-2011, 01:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ahah! Yep, I was out of it, I'm laughing at myself for not getting it before

In response, though, have you never heard the phrase "being British about it?"

Last edited by ButterCookie; 03-20-2011 at 01:32 PM..
Old 03-20-2011, 01:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
Ahah! Yep, I was out of it, I'm laughing at myself for not getting it before

In response, though, have you never heard the phrase "being British about it?"
As in "British reserve"?

Nah, I prefer my head out of my ass!!!

I mean COME ON, this IS the TMI thread!
Old 03-20-2011, 02:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah, exactly British Reserve.

Maybe we all caught it from the Queen

Old 03-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I saw somebody wearing this t-shirt yesterday and I have NOT been able to stop laughing!!

For those of you who are not children of the '80s, here's what it's in reference to:

Old 03-20-2011, 02:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC View Post
I'm too lazy to paste quotes, but this poo talk is too much! What if you don't have to go before work? What if you get somewhere and you have to go? That's what a bathroom is for! I really do relate to how awful it is to walk in a public bathroom and smell someone's lingering ****e but I still can't fault them because bathroom were invented for pooping and peeing. One enters a public bathroom at one's own risk.

Now, if I enter my office and realize someone crapped in the corner, I'm going to be angry.
this was so funny~