Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 09:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
Do you bathe on schedule? Do you brush your teeth on schedule? Does that make you uptight? how is evacuating oneself any different? There is a shower stall at work, but I'll be damned if I ever resort to using it on a daily basis.
It looks like you and I are in more control of our bodies, than most.....

I just never HAVE to go, NOW. It just doesn't happen.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Man, that's what one cup holder is for, in all of my vehicles(I only buy the size that will lodge in my cupholder). And I keep another tucked away at work, for those antiquated c*kcsuckers who INSIST on shaking hands(don't even get me started, on how I feel about shaking hands).
Yep, me too. And I get funny when somebody borrows my pen I'm not hugely OCD about cleanliness, but when I see some people and their grim habits... borrow my pen and start chewing it / sticking it up your nose / behind your damn ear, I do get a bit uptight, I'll admit that
Old 03-19-2011, 10:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I just never HAVE to go, NOW. It just doesn't happen.
Me neither. My body gives me plenty of warning... always more than enough time to get to an acceptable bathroom. I accept that when I reach the venerable age that you guys have reached it might be different
Old 03-19-2011, 11:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
You know how I told you I take 5 mile long walks? Well, at one point last year I was walking in the middle of a residential neighborhood and all of a sudden that feeling came over me. Probably the same feeling a pregnant woman feels when her water breaks. I knew my dump was coming real soon but what do I do? Where do I go? There are no stores anywhere near me and no woods to crawl into. What would you do Jannie?? In a panic I noticed someones open garage and into that sucker I went, crouched down in a corner and released that baby. It was so humiliating. Praying to God I wouldn't get caught and imagining those poor people getting into their car and smelling that sheet.
These days when I walk by that garage I notice they still have the door wide open...
TMI
No.You.Didn't. I would have **** myself before I would have gone onto someone's personal property and taken a dump. How incredibly rude.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by camchristo View Post
No.You.Didn't. I would have **** myself before I would have gone onto someone's personal property and taken a dump. How incredibly rude.
Rock and roll ballerina, where else would she go?

Also camchristo, how rude of you to make this comment. Didn't someone state earlier in this thread that no one is to be judged for what they reveal? Who are you to judge me for my actions until you too one day may face the same predicament?

Last edited by vivfox; 03-19-2011 at 11:52 AM..
Old 03-19-2011, 11:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonbanquet View Post
Yep, me too. And I get funny when somebody borrows my pen I'm not hugely OCD about cleanliness, but when I see some people and their grim habits... borrow my pen and start chewing it / sticking it up your nose / behind your damn ear, I do get a bit uptight, I'll admit that
Haha, nice! I only recently started carrying my own pen, when I'm going into my bank. I'm not OCD about cleanliness, either(anyone wanna come clean my house for me?).
For me, I really think what turned me into a germophobe, is that I've sang in a band, for sooo long now, that I'm so terrified of being sick, especially if it's a two night weekend. There's nothing worse than trying to get through 4 hours of singing, while sick. If it's two nights in a row, the 2nd night is truly a nightmare. So I know, that this is what trained me to avoid sick people, and shaking hands, and ink pens, yada, yada, yada..... When we have a week or two off, I even find myself thinking, "if there's a time to get sick, this is it!"
Old 03-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Me neither. My body gives me plenty of warning... always more than enough time to get to an acceptable bathroom. I accept that when I reach the venerable age that you guys have reached it might be different
Okay, that's 3 of us, in charge of our boom booms!

Watch those age remarks....I will cut a bitch!

And I'm not trying to start anything with Viv, but if I ever caught anybody taking a sh*t on my garage floor, I can only say, that they might not survive the beating they would receive. The odds are good, that they wouldn't.
I'm wondering about if you thought about driving back, and cleaning it up? Or going back and leaving an apology note, with maybe $50 inside? Because it's still not too late, to do the latter. The RIGHT thing.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
You know how I told you I take 5 mile long walks? Well, at one point last year I was walking in the middle of a residential neighborhood and all of a sudden that feeling came over me. Probably the same feeling a pregnant woman feels when her water breaks. I knew my dump was coming real soon but what do I do? Where do I go? There are no stores anywhere near me and no woods to crawl into. What would you do Jannie?? In a panic I noticed someones open garage and into that sucker I went, crouched down in a corner and released that baby. It was so humiliating. Praying to God I wouldn't get caught and imagining those poor people getting into their car and smelling that sheet.
These days when I walk by that garage I notice they still have the door wide open...
TMI
Just read this. Wow. I would absolutely sooner s**t my pants than do that. I wouldn't even consider it, not in the most desperate circumstances. Interesting that you found it humiliating - imagine the poor ba**ard who found it and had to clean it up? Never mind about judgement - dude, you can't post stuff like that anywhere and expect people to say nothing. I don't know about the US, but if you'd got caught doing that here, you'd wind up with a record. Why didn't you just knock on doors and ask to use a bathroom? In a few minutes, you'd have found someone who would have let you.

Quote:
And I'm not trying to start anything with Viv, but if I ever caught anybody taking a sh*t on my garage floor, I can only say, that they might not survive the beating they would receive. The odds are good, that they wouldn't.
I'm wondering about if you thought about driving back, and cleaning it up? Or going back and leaving an apology note, with maybe $50 inside? Because it's still not too late, to do the latter. The RIGHT thing.
Honestly, if I caught anyone dropping one in my garage, I'd give them a range of new holes to emit from in future.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Haha, nice! I only recently started carrying my own pen, when I'm going into my bank. I'm not OCD about cleanliness, either(anyone wanna come clean my house for me?).
For me, I really think what turned me into a germophobe, is that I've sang in a band, for sooo long now, that I'm so terrified of being sick, especially if it's a two night weekend. There's nothing worse than trying to get through 4 hours of singing, while sick. If it's two nights in a row, the 2nd night is truly a nightmare. So I know, that this is what trained me to avoid sick people, and shaking hands, and ink pens, yada, yada, yada..... When we have a week or two off, I even find myself thinking, "if there's a time to get sick, this is it!"
Yep, I do that too! Not the singing in a band part though I also wear a pair of work gloves while filling the car with petrol. Partly to avoid getting petrol on my hands, and partly to avoid whatever crud the last person left on the pump handle
Old 03-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Just read this. Wow. I would absolutely sooner s**t my pants than do that. I wouldn't even consider it, not in the most desperate circumstances. Interesting that you found it humiliating - imagine the poor ba**ard who found it and had to clean it up? Never mind about judgement - dude, you can't post stuff like that anywhere and expect people to say nothing. I don't know about the US, but if you'd got caught doing that here, you'd wind up with a record. Why didn't you just knock on doors and ask to use a bathroom? In a few minutes, you'd have found someone who would have let you.

Honestly, if I caught anyone dropping one in my garage, I'd give them a range of new holes to emit from in future.
Yeah, that's really over 99.9% of most people tolerance.

I didn't think you Brits were allowed to own guns...are you?
Old 03-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yep, I do that too! Not the singing in a band part though I also wear a pair of work gloves while filling the car with petrol. Partly to avoid getting petrol on my hands, and partly to avoid whatever crud the last person left on the pump handle
Thanks, now you've given me reason to worry at the GAS pump. One more thing to consider...

Petrol? It never ends, with you wacky Brits!

Last edited by HomerMcvie; 03-19-2011 at 02:13 PM..
Old 03-19-2011, 02:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah, that's really over 99.9% of most people tolerance.

I didn't think you Brits were allowed to own guns...are you?
No, but we make do with whatever we have lying around. We can be rather resourceful!

Quote:
Thanks, now you've given me reason to worry at the GAS pump. One more thing to consider...

Petrol? It never ends, with you wacky Brits!
Sorry about that

And yes, we only do it to keep you guys amused
Old 03-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No, but we make do with whatever we have lying around. We can be rather resourceful!
My dad has an air rifle. Do they count?

Omg someone pooped in the staff entrance door way just after christmas at work! We were too busy laughing to do anything and I have no idea who cleaned it up.

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 03-19-2011, 05:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

You are allowed to own guns in the UK but they are heavily licenced. It's mainly farmers and members of the agricultural indistry who own shotguns. It's highly unusual to find a licensed gun in a residential property without any agricultural connection.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
You are allowed to own guns in the UK but they are heavily licenced. It's mainly farmers and members of the agricultural indistry who own shotguns. It's highly unusual to find a licensed gun in a residential property without any agricultural connection.
It's funny how the same laws don't apply to BB Guns and others that could actually cause damage. I don't think there's a Cat on my street with the correct number of eyes. Speaking of weaponry, the newsagents in town actually LEGALLY sells Crossbows and Samurai Swords, displaying them quite openly in the window. It's shocking. Especially considering our City's recently fallen prey to a murderer known as "The Crossbow Cannibal" (I wish that was as made up as it sounds), whose been linked to the death's of a handful of Prostitutes and could be linked to more murders. God I love my home town *eyeroll*