User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-27-2012, 10:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Can we have an update? I've been sending positive vibes your way to help you cope. The loss of a family pet is devistating.
Update:

Nighttime is still alive and kicking lol He's been eating and walking around a bit more but still not his usual self...He does perk up when he sees me =) I bought a stamp pad to stamp his paws and gona buy one of those pet stones where you imprint their paws in cement or plaster lol My mom wants to bring him to the vet for a check up and see what she says...

Thanks for the positive thoughts Mark and Skip <3

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

That I havent been getting too many hours at Old Navy so I applied to Victoria's Secret....Hopefully I hear back from them...I wouldnt mind working there and getting a discount =P I am also still thinking about going back to school...but not sure when...

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-28-2012, 01:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
One of my computers crapped out saturday morning I have 4 of them online now down to 3.It turns out the Mobo"Motherboard" went bad due to a corrupt bios chip.

With some help from the antique radio forum which that I'm a member.
We conclude that the mobo went bad.I just ordered a new board cheap from a Dell parts depot in Texas.I hope the harddrives are still ok.
It's all about having "smart" connections! My friend reformatted my main PC, a couple of weeks ago, for $20. I AM still having issues with it crashing(at least once a day), but I know that he won't charge me, for finding the flaw.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
JTIS...

That I havent been getting too many hours at Old Navy so I applied to Victoria's Secret....Hopefully I hear back from them...I wouldnt mind working there and getting a discount =P I am also still thinking about going back to school...but not sure when...
Quote:
Update:

Nighttime is still alive and kicking lol He's been eating and walking around a bit more but still not his usual self...He does perk up when he sees me =) I bought a stamp pad to stamp his paws and gona buy one of those pet stones where you imprint their paws in cement or plaster lol My mom wants to bring him to the vet for a check up and see what she says...

Thanks for the positive thoughts Mark and Skip <3
Thanks for the update Caitlin.I'm glad that NightTime is eating more.

Christmas season is coming.Old Navy and other stores will be hopping with customers all hours of the day and night.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 08-29-2012, 10:05 AM
Ledgie

I did not get the teaching job that I had interviewed for back in June. No one even called me to tell me that the job was filled. I had to find out about the filled position by looking at the school district's site. Very rude and unprofessional. Guess it's back to subbing and sending out more resumes.

Time cast a spell on you, but you won't forget me.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
I did not get the teaching job that I had interviewed for back in June. No one even called me to tell me that the job was filled. I had to find out about the filled position by looking at the school district's site. Very rude and unprofessional. Guess it's back to subbing and sending out more resumes.
I wish you could have gotten this job because I realize how much you wanted it and you prolly would have been a great educator but in the real world(which I sometimes don't want to live) they only call you when you do get the job. People are too busy to call all the applicants just to tell them, 'sorry. you didn't get the job." They weren't rude or unprofessional at all.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

We're rockin' & rollin' in SoCal. 4.1 in Yorba Linda 12 minutes ago. Slight movement felt in Long Beach.

Old 08-29-2012, 05:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Cool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
JTIS...

We're rockin' & rollin' in SoCal. 4.1 in Yorba Linda 12 minutes ago. Slight movement felt in Long Beach.

I live near the Meers Fault here in Oklahoma, earthquakes happen all the time in this area, though small ones about 1.0-2.0 - though last October I was awaken when when hit and I thought my girlfriend was having a seisure when it was the shock waves moving my water bed mattress.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 08-31-2012, 12:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS....

Nighttime is no longer with us ='[ yesterday we brought him to the vet to get checked out and we could have done a ton of blood tests and stuff...the vet said its most likely something serious like his liver or a tumor or his kidneys...he normally weighs 10-12 pounds but when they weighed him yesterday he was 7 pounds...so a 3 pound weight drop on 6 weeks is a lot ='[ so my mom made the decision to put him down...it was one of the hardest moments of my life seeing them give him a tranquilizer shot and see him get all sleepy and his big green eyes staring at me as I kissed and hugged him And told him how much I love him...the vet asked if I wanted his paw print in stone and I said yea and I asked if they could stamp his paws for me cuz I wanna get his paws tattooed on me...she said yea and shell laminate it for me...so I can get those when we pick up his ashes in a week....

I just feel so empty inside....I cry constantly....

Last picture i took of Nighttime ='(

~Love, Caitlin~

Last edited by Enchanted_Stevi; 08-31-2012 at 03:14 PM..
Old 08-31-2012, 03:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Many sympathies & condolences for your loss. Have had to make "the decision" more times in the past few years than I ever expected...and with my beagle, Daisy, just turning 15, that decision process looms ever larger each day.

May your memories of Nighttime bring smiles to help with the tears.

Old 08-31-2012, 03:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
Many sympathies & condolences for your loss. Have had to make "the decision" more times in the past few years than I ever expected...and with my beagle, Daisy, just turning 15, that decision process looms ever larger each day.

May your memories of Nighttime bring smiles to help with the tears.

Thanks....it was very difficult.....It does help to talk about it....but at times it just makes me cry...A LOT....=\ if I dont keep my mind busy it think about it and it makes me cry and all depressed =\ so I'm trying to keep my mind busy

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-31-2012, 09:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
JTIS....

Nighttime is no longer with us ='[ yesterday we brought him to the vet to get checked out and we could have done a ton of blood tests and stuff...the vet said its most likely something serious like his liver or a tumor or his kidneys...he normally weighs 10-12 pounds but when they weighed him yesterday he was 7 pounds...so a 3 pound weight drop on 6 weeks is a lot ='[ so my mom made the decision to put him down...it was one of the hardest moments of my life seeing them give him a tranquilizer shot and see him get all sleepy and his big green eyes staring at me as I kissed and hugged him And told him how much I love him...the vet asked if I wanted his paw print in stone and I said yea and I asked if they could stamp his paws for me cuz I wanna get his paws tattooed on me...she said yea and shell laminate it for me...so I can get those when we pick up his ashes in a week....

I understand.I'm sorry about your loss.Pets like brothers and sisters and sons and daugthers. I had a few in the family.

I remember back in 1984 when my dad called me with the bad news about our St Bernard "Alfie" has pass on in my dads back yard.I had to go over and help him and my uncle to pay the last repects and bury Alfie in the back yard.My dad was in tears which hes never a cryer.it hit him hard.Alfie was 13 years old which is very old age for the size and breed of the dog.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 09-01-2012, 02:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
JTIS....

I'm very sorry for your loss. I know, that it's so hard...
Old 09-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Oh Caitlin, that is such sad news. I feel comfort in knowing you were there with him as he took his last breath. He died knowing how much he was loved.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Oh Caitlin, that is such sad news. I feel comfort in knowing you were there with him as he took his last breath. He died knowing how much he was loved.
I am still devastated....I'll randomly picture his cute little face getting all sleepy and it just makes me so sad!!! I cry a lot...especially before I go to bed =\ I feel such a void inside me knowing he is no longer with me ='[ he'll always be my little baby...I'm saving up for my tattoo of his paw prints....I can't wait to get them

I miss him so very much ='[

~Love, Caitlin~