Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I don't think the Ledge is for sale by itself. It's the Penguin that's for sale.

I think Jeff Kenney should buy the site, just to sort of close the circle -- like a road home after a long journey.

I literally gasped at the sight of you here. Good to see you. Hope you are well.

Take on the situation but not the torment
Old 08-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
Perhaps he was being tongue in cheek

God I hope so.

Take on the situation but not the torment
Old 08-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
I forgot to ask - how does one bite a bucket, and why would you want to? I suppose you can kick the dust, but it doesn't work so well the other way around. Kicking the big one I'm not sure about.......

I was just trying to "inject a little humor" into the situation.

Besides, I figured 7 would muff that up too.

Old 08-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I don't think the Ledge is for sale by itself. It's the Penguin that's for sale.

I think Jeff Kenney should buy the site, just to sort of close the circle -- like a road home after a long journey.
Oh, so you're not dead after all! Glad to hear it.

Re: 7W... it was never my cup of tea, but some people seemed to take to it. Honestly, I'm surprised Brian would give it up. He craves power and attention, and being a board administrator gave him a sense of importance in the fan community, I believe. Unfortunately, those who crave power are usually the first to abuse it.

Last edited by sodascouts; 08-01-2007 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: added a bit
Old 08-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Oh, so you're not dead after all! Glad to hear it.

Re: 7W... it was never my cup of tea, but some people seemed to take to it. Honestly, I'm surprised Brian would give it up. He craves power and attention, and being a board administrator gave him a sense of importance in the fan community, I believe. Unfortunately, those who crave power are usually the first to abuse it.
I still like your board!

In fact, I was there today

And - Carne should buy The Ledge

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 08-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
And - Carne should buy The Ledge
EDIT. Actually, you know what? I take that back. He SHOULD buy it, just so Brian could be one upped on both ****ty leadership and narcissistic personality problems.

Last edited by Sarah; 08-01-2007 at 06:57 PM..
Old 08-01-2007, 07:21 PM
Junior Ledgie

While I am sure Dipstick has eye balled this site to buy, I really don't think his nazi party has the funds to pay. JK I am sure has eye balled the idea but has a hard enough time getting concerts right . If dipstick does open 7 blunders again though, I will proudly go over to harrass him some more. I personally think I helped excelerate his plan to close the site especially after I posted on threadjack one of the names I had passwords for. I really think he blew a headgasket when I posted it. Especially after I hit him 71 times in less then a hour. Then came back 3 days later to do it again. I am so mean.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerMike View Post
While I am sure Dipstick has eye balled this site to buy, I really don't think his nazi party has the funds to pay. JK I am sure has eye balled the idea but has a hard enough time getting concerts right . If dipstick does open 7 blunders again though, I will proudly go over to harrass him some more. I personally think I helped excelerate his plan to close the site especially after I posted on threadjack one of the names I had passwords for. I really think he blew a headgasket when I posted it. Especially after I hit him 71 times in less then a hour. Then came back 3 days later to do it again. I am so mean.
I loved Nathan posting. He was absolutely hilarious.

Who's username were you on Mike?
Old 08-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamMcConville View Post
I loved Nathan posting. He was absolutely hilarious.

Who's username were you on Mike?
Belladreams for one. that was the one I had a hay day with. She called me to see if I wanted to get her banned and I said sure. I even made sure I left sigs so Brian knew it was me. The 2nd I can't remeber his but you seen the post deleted when agueing with cookie and rhiannon86mac over there in Stevie. It pointed out multi accounts and then Trucker Mike,BellaDreams
Old 08-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerMike View Post
Belladreams for one. that was the one I had a hay day with. She called me to see if I wanted to get her banned and I said sure. I even made sure I left sigs so Brian knew it was me. The 2nd I can't remeber his but you seen the post deleted when agueing with cookie and rhiannon86mac over there in Stevie. It pointed out multi accounts and then Trucker Mike,BellaDreams
Maybe that's why the site was taken down...to make repairs
Old 08-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickypt View Post
I'm confused, is Jeff Kenney the nickfix owner or someone else? Isn't it John Kinney?
John Kinney is Nicks Fix. Jeff Kenney is the guy who started the Chain Gang site devoted to Fleetwood Mac. I was referring to Jeff Kenney. I doubt John Kinney has any interest in the Penguin, which is for the whole history of Fleetwood Mac from '67 to now. But the Penguin admins ported a good deal of content from Jeff Kenney's old site onto the Penguin in the early days, which really helped make it the top history site for Fleetwood Mac. That's why I thought it would be a cool idea if Jeff Kenney bought the Penguin, when his old site played such a huge role in the content for the modern-day Penguin. Kenney is a really great guy & would be a good admin. It would be a shame to lose all the written history of the band on this site so I do hope somebody can keep it available on the Web.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerMike;707965.
Especially after I hit him 71 times in less then a hour. Then came back 3 days later to do it again. I am so mean.
Yeah I've heard the Rumours about those squirrels and that Mack Truck of yours!

Old 08-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
John Kinney is Nicks Fix. Jeff Kenney is the guy who started the Chain Gang site devoted to Fleetwood Mac. I was referring to Jeff Kenney. I doubt John Kinney has any interest in the Penguin, which is for the whole history of Fleetwood Mac from '67 to now. But the Penguin admins ported a good deal of content from Jeff Kenney's old site onto the Penguin in the early days, which really helped make it the top history site for Fleetwood Mac. That's why I thought it would be a cool idea if Jeff Kenney bought the Penguin, when his old site played such a huge role in the content for the modern-day Penguin. Kenney is a really great guy & would be a good admin. It would be a shame to lose all the written history of the band on this site so I do hope somebody can keep it available on the Web.
Never heard of Jeff Kenney, obviously most others here haven't either. Before our time I assume. Thanks for the info David.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ah hah. THAT'S why the Jeff Kenney sounded right to me. I remember the Chain Gang!
Old 08-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
I don't believe they were ever not welcome here.
Well you got some members over here callling people from 7 wonder retarded and nuts..liam somebody...Not nice