User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-19-2009, 10:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
Sure. I left Minneapolis at 9:30 PM and arrived in Cleveland at 5 PM on Friday. Met Torri at the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and went over to the venue with her. she had front row, my seats were in the rafters. I was happy. The next day she and I drove down to Columbus together and checked into her hote. I then had to go on our quest for some Skyline Chili since I knew they were in Columbus. After driving around for about 30 minutes we found it and had a nice dinner. Went over to Nationwide Arena and again I had rafter seats. Afterwards she took me over to the bus station and I left at 12:15 AM this morning and got home at 5:30 tonight. It was a fan fun 2 days, and as always it never gets old for me!
Thanks for that! I think the energy and overall brilliance of the show makes seating a total moot point. Actually, it can be comfortable up there I imagine. Next time, and there will be one I'm sure, we'll have to set up some type of meeting plan. It never crossed my mind because I always just see you, but this isn't quite the same as a Lindsey show.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 04-19-2009, 11:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman408 View Post
I agree. Yeah, I wasn't at the stage at all- I stayed 3rd row which actually makes it better for the band to see you! If I had been at the stage, my Stevie storms moment wouldn't have happened!!!!

Did you by chance catch that, when she pointed at the end and stuff?

I was in the second row, almost in the middle - little closer to Lindsey's side. Our paths did not cross. I saw you but I didn't want to interrupt any moments you may have been having.

I did video Storms. At least I thought I did. I was holding my camera up during the whole song. I realized today that I didn't actually start the recording. Since I thought I was recording, I was watching the whole time and I did not see Stevie point at you, or anyone else, during Storms. She seemed really focused on the song. I did feel like she was glaring at me for obviously recording (or trying to).
Old 04-19-2009, 11:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here are some of my pics from last night:

Old 04-19-2009, 11:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

A few more:

For all you shippers:

LB's going bald:

I don't watermark my photos, but please don't steal my photos. If you want to use them, ask. Thanks.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by camchristo View Post
Here are some of my pics from last night:

Hahaha that's me standing there in the green t-shirt, mid-clap!

http://www.twitter.com/jtwill84
Old 04-20-2009, 06:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

NICE pictures. The fourth one down for Stevie in the first set is gorgeous.

And Josh, you stand head and shoulders above the rest;-)

(I always forget how tall you are)
Old 04-20-2009, 07:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
Sure. I left Minneapolis at 9:30 PM and arrived in Cleveland at 5 PM on Friday. Met Torri at the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and went over to the venue with her. she had front row, my seats were in the rafters. I was happy. The next day she and I drove down to Columbus together and checked into her hote. I then had to go on our quest for some Skyline Chili since I knew they were in Columbus. After driving around for about 30 minutes we found it and had a nice dinner. Went over to Nationwide Arena and again I had rafter seats. Afterwards she took me over to the bus station and I left at 12:15 AM this morning and got home at 5:30 tonight. It was a fan fun 2 days, and as always it never gets old for me!
Dave, did you by chance get my PM???
Old 04-20-2009, 08:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures camchristo. You really got some great ones!
Old 04-20-2009, 09:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
NICE pictures. The fourth one down for Stevie in the first set is gorgeous.

And Josh, you stand head and shoulders above the rest;-)

(I always forget how tall you are)

Hahaha...I'm not *that* tall. I think everyone around me was just on the shorter side (Torri is there near me, as a point of reference).

http://www.twitter.com/jtwill84
Old 04-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
^Wow, that's crazy. I was second row center and I was actually glad I wasn't in the first row. People were crowding up there all night. In fact, the couple in front of me, who were sitting for a lot of the time (and they were both pretty short) had some people stand right in front of them. Security was nowhere to be seen. The couple in front of me didn't really say anything, just kept trying to see around them.

I told them that I would have told them to get the hell out of my way a long time ago. They paid for the seats, the people in front of them did not. But, they weren't blocking my view. If they didn't stand up for themselves, I wasn't going to fight their fight for them. The whole front area between the stage and the first row was pretty crowded. Luckily, I had a clear view all night. If I didn't, I surely would have told whoever stepped in front of me to move.
I didn't think the front row was crowded at all. I was up there the entire night right inbetween Stevie and Lindsey and had plenty of room to dance and jump around. I'm glad security was very lenient about cameras in the front. When I was walking out of the arena, I passed a section that had a cup full of batteries, so I'm assuming that's where the camera nazis were?
Old 04-20-2009, 12:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Alright, here are a couple from last night!

Oh my gosh you got a picture of my favorite moment from the show!!

This lady beside me stood with those flowers in the air for song after song after song...We were right in front of Stevie and she would not take them. I don't know why she feels she can't interact with the fans on FM tours...anyway, finally Lindsey took the flowers from her after Don't Stop and handed them to Stevie and that's when Stevie flashed that smile and held it for a while. It was such a sweet moment between the two.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Love this picture! Thanks for posting!
Old 04-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah, that's my only thing about last night is that I wish she were a bit more interactive with the fans!!! I know I had my moment, but more interaction would have been nice.

Is she better with solo shows?
Old 04-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah, that's my only thing about last night is that I wish she were a bit more interactive with the fans!!! I know I had my moment, but more interaction would have been nice.

Is she better with solo shows?
You've been to a solo show... You see how she is.

I don't know if it's because she feels more comfortable when she knows the fans are solely there to see her or if during Fleetwood Mac she feels it's her time to let Lindsey shine. I think it's the latter.

I think for Columbus though, there had to be something else factoring in too because she just seemed too distant. She didn't even say goodnight to the fans for walk to each side and wave. She hardly even said thank you after her songs and she ALWAYS says thank you unless she's running off the stage for a wardrobe change. She looked tired Saturday so maybe after a couple days off she'll be better. But what she lacked in energy Saturday, she made up for with her vocals, I will say that.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by equeen102289 View Post
Love this picture! Thanks for posting!
Yup, that's the one I love, too.
She's absolutely gorgeous in that one.