Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless-Child View Post
What white suit? Rumours white suit?

He looked STUNNING in that suit !

(okay, i know it's yellow here, but you know what i mean...Dreams video. White suit, White Les Paul, Dark hair and beard = Handsome).
Could somebody PLEASE flip this pic & repost it....being backwards is making my "Monk"-ness go crazy!!
Old 07-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
Could somebody PLEASE flip this pic & repost it....being backwards is making my "Monk"-ness go crazy!!
*Looks closer and realizes problem* OK, so he apparently doesn't play his guitar the way Paul plays his bass (lefty that is), but since I dunno how to do that kind of stuff (I'm already having enough issues trying to learn Excel after my school kept on cramming it down our throats that business majors must know it), but can someone do it for Monk here?

Oh yeah, and that suit would still look much better on him if it was a Tusk suit.

You can add me on Facebook
Old 07-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

In return, can you tell me some of, if not all, of who is on the cover for the Blue Horizon Compilation How Blue Can You Get? I can only make out Christine and Mick

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 07-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
In return, can you tell me some of, if not all, of who is on the cover for the Blue Horizon Compilation How Blue Can You Get? I can only make out Christine and Mick
I was also able to make out Jeremy Spencer's name and I thought I saw some guy that looked like Greenie, but that was about it.

Now, pretty please get us the cover?

Old 07-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
I was also able to make out Jeremy Spencer's name and I thought I saw some guy that looked like Greenie, but that was about it.

Now, pretty please get us the cover?
If we can't make them out, I'll be buying the record when I can so we'll know either way

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 07-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If we can't make them out, I'll be buying the record when I can so we'll know either way
Or if any of you go to that record store in Princeton you guys talk about sometimes, try and get it from there!

For starters, I found Blue Horizon's Website, and aside from having an album Chris made whe she was Perfect (no pun intended) and there was nothing but wanting you to buy remasters of sessions.

Old 07-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

{big sigh} Thank you.

If you can toss me a decent sized jpg of the cover, I'd be glad to attempt to identify them.

EDIT: The one I found was only 100 x 100 pixels, so not able to see who's who. Did find a slightly bigger one...middle row, the right three are Peter Green, Danny Kirwan & Jeremy Spencer. Next to Christine is Duster Bennett. I'll need a bigger copy of the cover to be able to recognize anyone else

2nd EDIT: Well, just figured out that if you HAVE a bigger photo, who's who is listed below the photographs.

Last edited by chiliD; 07-06-2010 at 06:57 PM..
Old 07-07-2010, 07:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird View Post
I think it's the flash from the camera making it harder to see. He had some when I saw him on the last tour.
Can see some chest hair here (for all who are interested)!

Old 07-07-2010, 07:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

John, Lindsey, and Christine

Walter Egan and Lindsey (playing the tambourine????!)

Old 07-07-2010, 07:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

First row:
Christine Perfect, Duster Bennett, Pete Wingfield, Paul Butler, John Best, Chris Waters, Stan Webb

Second row:
Paul Raymond, Andy Sylvester, Dave Bidwell, Top Topham, Peter Green, Danny Kirwan, Jeremy Spencer

Third row:
John McVie, Mick Fleetwood, Rod Piazza, Buddy Reed, Gregg Schaefer, Jerry Smith, Dick Innes
Old 07-07-2010, 07:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post

Now I can see it. My suspicions were right: i had just gone gray and like his eyes, it's sometimes hard to see with the lighting (and with eyes, meant them coming up much darker than they actually are, as in I was convinced they were brown for a long time).

Quote:
John, Lindsey, and Christine

Walter Egan and Lindsey (playing the tambourine????!)

Does John have a goatee in that first one?

And as for the tamborine, I bet Walter Egan stole the guitar from Lindsey, and Lindsey then stole the tamborine from Stevie. What Stevie would be doing is beyond me (ten bucks says she's doing lines backstage).

And ion the meantime, I found this pic, but I must ask: is it jut me, or is Bucky wearing a Stevie moon (hey, if Taylor Swift could wear one and murder one of her songs on national television, why can her ex)?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Old 07-07-2010, 08:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
Does John have a goatee in that first one?

And as for the tamborine, I bet Walter Egan stole the guitar from Lindsey, and Lindsey then stole the tamborine from Stevie. What Stevie would be doing is beyond me (ten bucks says she's doing lines backstage).

And ion the meantime, I found this pic, but I must ask: is it jut me, or is Bucky wearing a Stevie moon (hey, if Taylor Swift could wear one and murder one of her songs on national television, why can her ex)?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think John does have a goatee in the first pic.

It is always amusing to me to see members of FM using instruments other than what they usually play. Still, to see LB with a tambourine is material!!

It does look like Lindsey is wearing a crescent moon. Maybe Stevie gave it to him.....or maybe whoever was running the photo shoot pinned it on him. You never know.

As for Taylor Swift having anything of Stevie's.... I just don't get it! Taylor's performance was horrible. I rarely say anything bad about a performance because I try to give people the benefit of a doubt, but all I can say is that she in no way deserves to win all the Grammys she has won because She Can't Sing!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think John does have a goatee in the first pic.

It is always amusing to me to see members of FM using instruments other than what they usually play. Still, to see LB with a tambourine is material!!

It does look like Lindsey is wearing a crescent moon. Maybe Stevie gave it to him.....or maybe whoever was running the photo shoot pinned it on him. You never know.

As for Taylor Swift having anything of Stevie's.... I just don't get it! Taylor's performance was horrible. I rarely say anything bad about a performance because I try to give people the benefit of a doubt, but all I can say is that she in no way deserves to win all the Grammys she has won because She Can't Sing!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess the Taylor's Stevie moon must've been ause she was an actual singer-songwriter and not some Lad Gaga clone. Of course, she wore it at the Grammys, so Stevie didn't quite know that she'd butcher Rhiannon on stage.

As for Lindsey's Stevie moon, I bet she gave it to him. Then again, I heard a story once that on one of Stevie's ring fingers there's a simple gold band that was given to her from Lindsey as a sign of commitment, so I guess that must be her repaying him for it.

Last edited by MissLadyLoki; 07-07-2010 at 08:43 AM..
Old 07-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Aha! Nice.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Lindsey and Stevie

Last edited by holidayroad; 08-10-2010 at 01:56 PM..