User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I have friends who regularly just "hook up", and I just don't find that fulfilling. I'll stop there...off to FB!
Sorry but I have to do this... in light of this post I'm unsure if FB means Facebook or not??
Old 01-23-2012, 10:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
Sorry but I have to do this... in light of this post I'm unsure if FB means Facebook or not??
Yes, it meant Facebook, where one can only get in trouble, for adding too many people!

But we had a nice exchange.

But Alan, you're on both of my FB accounts....what douchebag musician REPORTS someone, for sending them an add???? Because I don't know who reported me. Not that I even CARE. But I'm just curious....because they obviously don't "get" FB, the way the rest of the world does!
I RARELY(maybe once a week) even access that account, since it's my "public" profile, so I usually try to send a few adds, when I do.....I just wish I knew to never try to add them again, or buy their music, or buy a ticket to their show.....did I mention douchebag!(my all time favorite word!)?

JTIS.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Yes, it meant Facebook, where one can only get in trouble, for adding too many people!

But we had a nice exchange.

But Alan, you're on both of my FB accounts....what douchebag musician REPORTS someone, for sending them an add???? Because I don't know who reported me. Not that I even CARE. But I'm just curious....because they obviously don't "get" FB, the way the rest of the world does!
I RARELY(maybe once a week) even access that account, since it's my "public" profile, so I usually try to send a few adds, when I do.....I just wish I knew to never try to add them again, or buy their music, or buy a ticket to their show.....did I mention douchebag!(my all time favorite word!)?

JTIS.
I know. I saw your post about this. It's ridiculous!! One, who would dare to be so mean and two, how could anyone be bothered to be that anal? The rant was well justified.

As for douchebag being your favourite word, I think word number 2 can easily apply here, since such behaviour demonstrates definite a****lery!
Old 01-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
I know. I saw your post about this. It's ridiculous!! One, who would dare to be so mean and two, how could anyone be bothered to be that anal? The rant was well justified.

As for douchebag being your favourite word, I think word number 2 can easily apply here, since such behaviour demonstrates definite a****lery!
Right, whoever did it, views FB as some personal space, and not as a social network. FREAK!!! I just wish FB would tell you who it was, so you'd know to never send them another add!

A**holery is a very good word, but still not as good as my beloved douchebag.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
OOOOO yes please post a picture!!!
I will! Need to get my camera's USB cable hooked up
Old 01-24-2012, 01:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I've come to realize something. I could have all the friends in the world and a loving partner like my fellow teens. However, I give it all up - because I choose to be different. Sure, maybe I could start wearing the latest 'threads', vans and awful snap-backs. But I don't fall for fads or cliches, and my favorite thing in my cupboard is my Doors shirt. I could choose to have Megan Fox or a lustful semi-naked woman for a pinup in my room, but my walls are adorned with photo's of Stevie Nicks, Tori Amos, Kate Bush and Jim Morrison. If I wanted, my favorite movie could be about fast cars, sexy women and guns - but I find comfort with Thelma and Louise, Alien, Blade Runner and Fried Green Tomatoes. I could easily start listening to music about one night stands or getting drunk, but I choose to listen to Neil Young sing about finding a Heart of Gold.

Sure, it may take a while for me to find a Heart of Gold... but i'm me, and i'm happy with that.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:37 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowi View Post
I've come to realize something. I could have all the friends in the world and a loving partner like my fellow teens. However, I give it all up - because I choose to be different. Sure, maybe I could start wearing the latest 'threads', vans and awful snap-backs. But I don't fall for fads or cliches, and my favorite thing in my cupboard is my Doors shirt. I could choose to have Megan Fox or a lustful semi-naked woman for a pinup in my room, but my walls are adorned with photo's of Stevie Nicks, Tori Amos, Kate Bush and Jim Morrison. If I wanted, my favorite movie could be about fast cars, sexy women and guns - but I find comfort with Thelma and Louise, Alien, Blade Runner and Fried Green Tomatoes. I could easily start listening to music about one night stands or getting drunk, but I choose to listen to Neil Young sing about finding a Heart of Gold.

Sure, it may take a while for me to find a Heart of Gold... but i'm me, and i'm happy with that.

Wow... I'm just going to have to agree with you on that. You're totally right. Glad to see another person my age not afraid to be different!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

My new laptop is here! Can't wait to play when I get home. I had to buy a new one for myself because each day with my old one I'm risking it exploding. Last night was really dangerous because the fan made a noise likened to that of a rotary blade on steel :s Pretty scary. But yay! I'm out of pocket but I'm safe from explosions, haha.

Rest in peace, Vincent. Happy Birthday to Severus! XD
Old 01-24-2012, 02:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowi View Post

I think that's great, Matt. People never find true love, until they love themselves. You're definitely on the right track.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink

Hello all! Still hanging tough here fighting depression - not gotten worse, just stable. Hopefully I can turn the corner and feel like my old self again. Peace be with you...

Brian j.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 01-24-2012, 11:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just thought id share that my YouTube channel is reaching new heights! How is everyone doing

SuperFleetwood
www.youtube.com/SuperFleetwoodMac (Watch Rare HQ Fleetwood Mac Videos) And youtube.com/thesuperfleetwood
Old 01-24-2012, 11:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

That i was thinking about starting up my beauty youtube channel again...I've been doing some videos here and there...i doubt my videos would get far, but I love doing make up and teaching people so why not? I might do a video tomorrow...I'm pretty much gonna be home alone for most of the day...so I can do many different looks and edit them and upload them throughout the week...I do have an HD flip cam and a HD video camera...so why not

JUST A THOUGHT

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 01-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Yeah you should start a YouTube channel! One suggestion make sure the videos are tagged right, so they can be found better.

Quote:
JTIS...

That i was thinking about starting up my beauty youtube channel again...I've been doing some videos here and there...i doubt my videos would get far, but I love doing make up and teaching people so why not? I might do a video tomorrow...I'm pretty much gonna be home alone for most of the day...so I can do many different looks and edit them and upload them throughout the week...I do have an HD flip cam and a HD video camera...so why not

JUST A THOUGHT

SuperFleetwood
www.youtube.com/SuperFleetwoodMac (Watch Rare HQ Fleetwood Mac Videos) And youtube.com/thesuperfleetwood
Old 01-25-2012, 08:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
Hello all! Still hanging tough here fighting depression - not gotten worse, just stable. Hopefully I can turn the corner and feel like my old self again. Peace be with you...

Brian j.
Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress!! Hearing that things are staying stable is good news!
Old 01-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
JTIS...

JUST A THOUGHT
Cait!! Please do this, it would be way cool lady

~Love is my higher power. Family is my strength. Art is my passion - Kat Von D