User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-16-2011, 01:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
RUDE! When I was at Target during Black Friday someone cut the girl infront of me and they went off on eachother...it was an awesome show lol
I was at the grocery the other night next in line to use the self scan and some guy wasn't paying attention and cut in front of me and started scanning his few items and the cashier politely reminded him what he'd done but I just smiled and said it was ok because he was cute and looked good in his tee shirt and shorts and flip flops and his nice ass lol so I didn't mind the extra wait, it was worth it
Old 12-16-2011, 10:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Getting ready to meet my friends at the pub for a meal then back to my besties house to exchange gifts, watch Christmas movies and gorge on her birthday cake. Then tomorrow I'm meeting Viv (McTrouble) for a shopping spree. Yay for distractions from work
Old 12-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringed n fab View Post
I was at the grocery the other night next in line to use the self scan and some guy wasn't paying attention and cut in front of me and started scanning his few items and the cashier politely reminded him what he'd done but I just smiled and said it was ok because he was cute and looked good in his tee shirt and shorts and flip flops and his nice ass lol so I didn't mind the extra wait, it was worth it
haha. i have a thing about people too close at checkout lines. no manners.
just the other night, rather than stand in line appropriately, some guy was actually practically on my back. the cashier says, 'go ahead, input your pin' to which I replied 'as soon as this guy gets off my back', turning with the hard elbow thisclose to his gut. it was like he wanted to do-it doggystyle. rude. felt sorry for a friend when i turned viper as they were behind me hurrying me inside a house. it bothers me a stranger is that close.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Getting ready to meet my friends at the pub for a meal then back to my besties house to exchange gifts, watch Christmas movies and gorge on her birthday cake. Then tomorrow I'm meeting Viv (McTrouble) for a shopping spree. Yay for distractions from work
that sounds like a lot of fun.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
You two have fun!!
Old 12-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
haha. i have a thing about people too close at checkout lines. no manners.
just the other night, rather than stand in line appropriately, some guy was actually practically on my back. the cashier says, 'go ahead, input your pin' to which I replied 'as soon as this guy gets off my back', turning with the hard elbow thisclose to his gut. it was like he wanted to do-it doggystyle. rude. felt sorry for a friend when i turned viper as they were behind me hurrying me inside a house. it bothers me a stranger is that close.
I had a drunk do that the other day in the liquor store. I ran in for a bottle of wine & he was talking to himself, buying a bottle of butterscotch schnapps, standing in line like 6 inches away from me. Barf. I didn't want to argue with a drunk (I assumed that would NOT go well) so I just made sure he didn't actually make any physical contact with me & got the hell out of there.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I would have told him(out loud) that 'I don't mind that you cut in front of me cause you're so good looking and you look great from behind so it's all worth it.'
Old 12-16-2011, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I would have told him(out loud) that 'I don't mind that you cut in front of me cause you're so good looking and you look great from behind so it's all worth it.'
I wish I was that brave. I usually just secretly admire someone. I'm just glad I live in a shorts and flip flops and many nice-asses kind of state, year round. I wish I could show you the eye candy I see when out It's like a while back I was at the store and this young guy about 22 (lol) came walking in, dark short hair, nice running shoes, and jeans with a crisp white tee shirt tucked in just slightly in the back, very nice behind, OMG I about melted He was lookin fine.

Last edited by fringed n fab; 12-16-2011 at 09:47 PM..
Old 12-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I live in a shorts and flip flops and many nice-asses kind of state.
That's Florida for you. I wish you were brave enough to use that fancy camera of yours to take pictures of some of these hotties.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
That's Florida for you. I wish you were brave enough to use that fancy camera of yours to take pictures of some of these hotties.
Oh I know, but how do you ever tape someone on camera without it seeming obvious lol or too creepy. I think I will start taking a video camera out just to take stuff of the beaches and stuff. Been meaning to do that for a while now.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I hate that lol I took my gram to the bank the other day and the next teller was like "next.." and my gram thought she was next when there was someone in front of her so she started walking up as the guy was and she was like "OH!" and started laughing

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 12-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

That I went to the mall with Ashley and our friend Stephanie and then went out to applebees and i got a strawberry margarita =P I LOOOOVE Margaritas!

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 12-17-2011, 05:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccamorrisfift View Post
My teacher is a marking genius, she marked our entire class' controlled assessments over night!
I got 20/20 Happy days!! She showed me the entire mark log book of my grades and over all I got an A* for my controlled assessments, rather chuffed with that.

Good luck with your year 10's
Congrats on the full marks! No easy feat and it takes some of the pressure off for later. You must be thrilled
Old 12-17-2011, 07:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetinmyheart View Post
Congrats on the full marks! No easy feat and it takes some of the pressure off for later. You must be thrilled
Thanks!
I am very pleased It's quite a relief, I never wrote a practice essay so I kind of went in there blind so to speak

~Love is my higher power. Family is my strength. Art is my passion - Kat Von D
Old 12-17-2011, 09:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

jfjghms. I just got the most amazing Christmas presents from Bee! She's so lovely. =D