User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-29-2005, 06:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieNicksEO17
Well, I figured that's what it had to be from. How did you do it? Who doesn't love Lindsey?
detailed process...however for someone with a healthy obsession it's "breezy"...would you like to learn?
Old 04-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD
detailed process...however for someone with a healthy obsession it's "breezy"...would you like to learn?
Actually I would! I think they're so cool! I PMed you a while back asking how you did it, but you never responded. You can PM how to do it or just post it here. Doesn't matter

"Age is just a number... The rest is just a state of mind."
Old 04-29-2005, 07:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Ya think?
Old 04-29-2005, 07:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Deanna, I really don't see anything wrong with sending him a friendly little email.
Hopefully, he will write back and you can get to know him a bit better.
Good luck!
Old 04-29-2005, 08:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD
Deanna, I really don't see anything wrong with sending him a friendly little email.
Hopefully, he will write back and you can get to know him a bit better.
Good luck!

I figure it's outta my hands now - if I don't ever hear back from him then that's that - I've lost nothing...

But it'd be really cool if he did write back...*crosses sad little fingers*
Old 04-29-2005, 08:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna
I figure it's outta my hands now - if I don't ever hear back from him then that's that - I've lost nothing...

I'm crossing my fingers for ya, too.
Old 04-29-2005, 08:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

You know what they say...nothing ventured, nothing gained
Old 04-29-2005, 09:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
I'm almost 29 and I've been single my whole life....and everyone thinks I'm a lesbian. I feel his pain.

I regret to this day, not telling this guy how I felt about him...he went and met his "soul mate" (gag) and got married. I'm an idiot. So, I say, tell people how much you like/love them!!!!!
Geez, Christy, I hardly think you're a spinster (sp?) at 29. I didn't get married until I was 32, & I was still living a home at the time. We all know you're just holding out for Lindsey to become available anyway.

Deanna, I don't see anything wrong with e-mailing him. I hope it all works out.

Lee
Old 04-30-2005, 01:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: ... in the shadow of this strange, strong love of you

Deanna, I'm late coming to this, but I would have TOTALLY supported your going for it. What have you got to lose?? NOTHING. What do you have to gain? Everything!! And I'm dying to hear what happens.

Caveat: this comes from a girl who just sent an email two days ago to her ex of 14 years, whom she dumped, and whose heart she shattered. He stood me up three years ago when we were supposed to get together. He hasn't answered my latest email. My heart is breaking, but I don't regret sending it. I really hope your guy responds.... I'm such a pathetic romantic.

I've also recently fallen really badly for my friend's friend. His girlfriend is in Switzerland. I LOVE him..... Did I mention I'm a tortured romantic. The more impossible and unrequited, the better.... sigh.
Old 04-30-2005, 01:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Deanna, this is sooo exciting! i totally support you in emailing this guy- if he has stayed in your mind after all these years then who knows? maybe something is in the cards for you guys.... even if it IS just a friendship as adults... or maybe he decides to move to NY and marry you? you never know!

i had a crush on my 7th grade science teacher... his name was Mr. Labnow... i swear... we'd always joke to him "Hey Mr. Labnow are we going to do a lab now?" on Friday afternoons after school i would walk from my house to blockbuster to rent movies and i had to pass by the school... i'd alway stop and see what fun projects he was concocting in his classroom- he was always the last teacher to leave campus. ew... looking back- that could have been bad... but i was 12 or 13, so i didn't think of things like that.
Old 04-30-2005, 03:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hello...

So when I was 12 - I had the BIGGEST crush on this student teacher in band.

I can still remember the exact moment when I saw him for the first time lol....he was ten years older than I and of course I was but a dorky and ackward middle school band geek.

Well - that is probably the biggest most intense crush of my life - it never went away - from 12 to well...now lol...I have seen him on and off through the years- though not for many years now - the last time saw him was at a wedding when I was in high school...

Okay - so my sister is good friends with this guy's best friend. Well my sister's friend forwarded her an e-mail which she forwarded to me...

AND the guy I used to like's name/e-mail is in the list of folks the message was sent to!

I know he's in South Carolina beause my old band director filled me in (without my asking, he just saw me at bar, walked up to me and without so much as a hello he said, "okay - so I'll give you a Mr. Lane update" lol...

Okay - so my question....(and yes I'm totally neurotic )

I have his e-mail now - I thought it'd be amusing to e-mail him....

But I don't want to be creepy or weird...I guess I'm just super paranoid about how an e=mail will be received...

That and I don't know what to say....I don't want to address the fact that my creepy ass has been pining away for him for years lol.....just a friend hello type thing - mostly I'm just interested in making a contact with him as a grown person...ya know now that I'm no longer 12

Anyway any input? thoughts? advice?

I feel like such a dork...but I've been thinking about this all night.
Totally go for it!!!!

Pip
Old 04-30-2005, 09:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

And? And? And?
Not that I'm impatient or anything
Old 04-30-2005, 11:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by catinthedark
Deanna, I'm late coming to this, but I would have TOTALLY supported your going for it. What have you got to lose?? NOTHING. What do you have to gain? Everything!! And I'm dying to hear what happens.

Caveat: this comes from a girl who just sent an email two days ago to her ex of 14 years, whom she dumped, and whose heart she shattered. He stood me up three years ago when we were supposed to get together. He hasn't answered my latest email. My heart is breaking, but I don't regret sending it. I really hope your guy responds.... I'm such a pathetic romantic.

I've also recently fallen really badly for my friend's friend. His girlfriend is in Switzerland. I LOVE him..... Did I mention I'm a tortured romantic. The more impossible and unrequited, the better.... sigh.
Thanks! That's totally me too....tortured romantic...I've had various crushes through the years of people I can't have lol.....and as you said, "the more impossible and unrequited, the better" I can totally relate to that!

Good luck with your e-mail situation too....if you just e-mailed him three days ago he may just be taking time to absord what you wrote - and think about his reply ya know?

I'm trying SO hard not to be impatient...

----

And Mari --

No word yet - but I e-mailed him close to five on a Friday - so I'm not even going to look for anything until the weekdays come 'round again
Old 04-30-2005, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: ... in the shadow of this strange, strong love of you

Quote:
Thanks! That's totally me too....tortured romantic...I've had various crushes through the years of people I can't have lol.....and as you said, "the more impossible and unrequited, the better" I can totally relate to that!

Good luck with your e-mail situation too....if you just e-mailed him three days ago he may just be taking time to absord what you wrote - and think about his reply ya know?

I'm trying SO hard not to be impatient...
Me tooooo.... But I fear, at this point, I won't get a response. Mine was what you'd qualify as breezy, too... Frankly, I'd like to think he'd at least answer my email. Even if he doesn't actually want to communicate...

Hope your guy has a little more class..

Unrequiteds unite!