User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-12-2005, 12:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
How absurd. Why do you think electoral votes in "middle America" are so tiny compared to the coastal states? I want us to secede and leave the whack jobs to fend for themselves (all liberals can come with us, you're all welcome, dears). Then we'll really see who the "heart and soul" of this country is.

She's yet another Hollywood-type corrupting the youth of America with a trashy film full of violence and bad language, silly. Shame on her.
Plus, the R's in general are all about slamming and financially ruining amny celeb. that is vocal to their disliking - yet they are all about supporting the ones that agree with them.

I mean Natalie Maines said she was embarrassed W was from Texas and the Fox commentators actually said she aided and abetted SH and/or OBL - which was just nonsense. Yet, when people came out against Clinton during out armed conflicts, no such witch hunts existed. I mean the US was in a combat situation then - what's the diff. - I certainly see none

Thus, I conclude, like everything else, the press loves to call Hollywood a pack of screaming liberals who are to uneducated to express an opinion - but when one does it in support of the neocon view - they are allowed
Old 02-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
Whats wrong with deer hunting, if you are going to eat the meant, then why is that a problem? If you are just going to kill it and chop its head off for your wall, then it's dead wrong!
Eat it, sure. Stuff it, no. Where's the logic in that? Are they going to starve to death if they can't eat freshly murdered duck? I think not. Live and let live unless it's a necessity.

Old 02-12-2005, 12:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes, this is public knowledge, dear. But I saw the error of my ways and quickly severed all ties with that bastard party. So, I fail to see your point.
I thought your reply "Do I have to remind you, yet again, that I am not a Democrat and believe them to be just as evil as the Republican party? And I'm hardly a fan of Bubba." implied (at least to me) that you were never a D, etc. I just wanted to clear up that implication - that is all I fully agree you disowned them once Kerry screwed it up.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
How dare you disrespect God's creation like that.

Oh, I forgot, you're a Coulter fan and she said God gave us the environment to "rape."
I know that the earth is not my real home, I'm just passing through.

btw...God DID give us the earth.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Eat it, sure. Stuff it, no. Where's the logic in that? Are they going to starve to death if they can't eat freshly murdered duck? I think not. Live and let live unless it's a necessity.
Again, go to a slaughterhouse - that is what the nicely packaged meat in the supermarket looked like when it was living and breathing a few days before. Moreover the techinques some slaughterhouses use, which I am not going to go into, are not more human than shooting an animal - in fact, some do shoot the animal Finally, most of the meat sold is so full of impurities that I am glad the option exists to get your own.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
I thought your reply "Do I have to remind you, yet again, that I am not a Democrat and believe them to be just as evil as the Republican party? And I'm hardly a fan of Bubba." implied (at least to me) that you were never a D, etc. I just wanted to clear up that implication - that is all I fully agree you disowned them once Kerry screwed it up.
I don't think it's any secret that I used to be a Democrat, why in the heck would I try to say I wasn't? Just as I don't think it's any secret that I went and registered Green right after the election.

Old 02-12-2005, 12:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
He doesn't seem to have any qualms about enabling the corrupt Republican party:

http://newsmeat.com/celebrity_politi...Drew_Carey.php
Hmm. I looked for the interview I was talking about, but all I could find was this short q&a he did for reason.com: http://www.reason.com/0411/fe.dc.whos.shtml

Drew Carey

2004 vote: Quit pretending that it matters, would you? Can you vote for all the nefarious cabals that really run the world? No. So f*ck it.

2000 vote: I voted Libertarian, for all the good it did me.

Most embarrassing vote: Is it considered embarrassing to cast a vote out of principle for someone you know doesn’t have a snowball’s chance of winning? Oh, OK. Then they’re all embarrassing.

Favorite president: Andrew Jackson, because he’s what a lap dance costs (and because, ironically, he opposed having a National Bank).

----

Old 02-12-2005, 12:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I don't think it's any secret that I used to be a Democrat, why in the heck would I try to say I wasn't? Just as I don't think it's any secret that I went and registered Green right after the election.
I now that - but I got the implication that you were skirting that in you response to my post - I mean you did not say "I am no longer a D," which would have been clearer. So, I brought it up. I am glad I was wrong for inferring that
Old 02-12-2005, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
ahhh the party that will never win an election...The Green party
Old 02-12-2005, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You don't **** where you sleep do you? Then don't "rape" or treat the Earth as a toilet.

Quote:
No, he didn't. But I don't believe in God or any of that mumbo jumbo, so I'm not the person to ask if you want confirmation for your beliefs.

Old 02-12-2005, 12:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjupiter678
Favorite president: Andrew Jackson, because he’s what a lap dance costs (and because, ironically, he opposed having a National Bank).
Does he kid? I can't forget how he basically said, "F*ck you, Native Americans," though he didn't actually say that. He didn't have to, though.

Last edited by GateandGarden; 02-12-2005 at 12:22 AM..
Old 02-12-2005, 12:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
ahhh the party that will never win an election...The Green party
Ahhh, the only party with integrity.

Old 02-12-2005, 12:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Both of those statements are beliefs and not proven facts.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
integrity,

still, will never win!
Old 02-12-2005, 12:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
and even they have their problems and issues with how to best rape the environment with causing the least amount of damage I say this solely to note that no political party exists that is for not raping the Earth just a little I readily admit though the Green Party seems to want the most reform and that reformation would help the Earth the most while we violate it.