User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-27-2005, 12:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
That's probably true. For instance, nothing like what's happened to Brian has ever happened to me, yet for days, I have been sobbing, and thinking how neat it would be not to be here. or anywhere. In fact, nothing super traumatic has ever happened to me, really. Except for existing. But there you have it. So, basically, I agree.
sigh... Ambuh! You're awesome! You make me piss myself laughing pretty much every time you write anything on this board. If you weren't here, the lameness factor of my life would go up at least a quarter of a percent no, way more than that. So I hope you're okay. I know these things are cyclical. My feelings of lameness will pass. Yours will pass. We will both find beautiful boyfriends and move to the South of France where we can screw our lives away! You'll see! ... okay, who am I kidding ... And I mean that only for me!

Where on your palm is my little line when you're written in mine as an old memory?

KATE BUSH
Old 05-27-2005, 12:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life
I lost my Grandfather (On my Mother's side) in April 1977, Then I lost my Father in Oct (And nearly my Mother in the same car wreck) then only 20 days later I lost my other Grandfather (He couldnt take it that his son/My Father passed away and it literally broke his heart).

I survived 1977, and I will survive 2005
Oh my god! I am so sorry to hear that! Okay, I can totally understand that perhaps the release of Rumours meant absolutely nothing to you in 1977. You are an incredibly strong human being and I deeply admire you for what you've gone through.

Where on your palm is my little line when you're written in mine as an old memory?

KATE BUSH
Old 05-27-2005, 12:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Uh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by all the same
and move to the South of France where we can screw our lives away! You'll see!
is it me or did that sound like a sexual innuendo:

"where we can screw our lives away"

Man, Sounds like something a nympho would say

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 05-27-2005, 12:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
sigh... Ambuh! You're awesome! You make me piss myself laughing pretty much every time you write anything on this board. If you weren't here, the lameness factor of my life would go up at least a quarter of a percent no, way more than that. So I hope you're okay. I know these things are cyclical. My feelings of lameness will pass. Yours will pass. We will both find beautiful boyfriends and move to the South of France where we can screw our lives away! You'll see! ... okay, who am I kidding ... And I mean that only for me!

Thank you. That means a lot.
And how did you know I just wanted to screw my life away?
I hope you're right, though I would also want to move to barbados...
And back at you, I always look for your posts...right this very moment I'm trying to think of a parody about how sad (and lame) we are...

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 05-27-2005, 12:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Ha!! I don't think it was an innuendo... it sounded pretty blunt to me!
Old 05-27-2005, 12:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

And back at you, I always look for your posts...right this very moment I'm trying to think of a parody about how sad (and lame) we are...

Well, I have never been to Barbados

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 05-27-2005, 12:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Yes, I am a total nympho. But only in my dreams. You'd probably gouge your eyes out if I told you my sexual history. Pathetic beyond reason.

KATE BUSH
Addicted Ledgie

Location: ... in the shadow of this strange, strong love of you

Oh my God, guys. You're all scaring the crap out of me.

Every single one of you has sort of become a person in my mind. Most of you, I only know as a screen name, same as you know me. And the only reason we're all here is because we share a common passion. But I think every one of us would say that we care to some degree, some more, some less, about the other people who come here. And right now, I'm really worried about what I'm reading. I'm not going to preach or get all airy fairy, but there IS a lot to enjoy and love and savour about life. If you can't see that right now, please consider getting some help. Talk to someone who can help you. There is no need to be sad and depressed. You all bring something to this board - and to the world - and it would be a sadder place without a single one of you.

Okay - now I AM getting overly emotional, so I'll stop. But please, guys, talk to somebody...

"We're rock stars. We are not nice."
Stevie Nicks, the sage mother goddess fierce gypsy bitch we adore.
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
Well, I have never been to Barbados

Well, I would prefer someone who screwed their life away with me...

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 05-27-2005, 12:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by catinthedark
Oh my God, guys. You're all scaring the crap out of me.

Every single one of you has sort of become a person in my mind. Most of you, I only know as a screen name, same as you know me. And the only reason we're all here is because we share a common passion. But I think every one of us would say that we care to some degree, some more, some less, about the other people who come here. And right now, I'm really worried about what I'm reading. I'm not going to preach or get all airy fairy, but there IS a lot to enjoy and love and savour about life. If you can't see that right now, please consider getting some help. Talk to someone who can help you. There is no need to be sad and depressed. You all bring something to this board - and to the world - and it would be a sadder place without a single one of you.

Okay - now I AM getting overly emotional, so I'll stop. But please, guys, talk to somebody...
Thanks, sweetie. If I could afford help, I would! And, of course, we are talking to somebody....

Old 05-27-2005, 12:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Okay, it's settled, we'll move to Barbados and find some at least reasonably attractive boys to screw and live a somewhat fulfilling life of alcoholism and self loathing! Sound good?

KATE BUSH
Old 05-27-2005, 12:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I'm all about moving to the South of France and screwing my life away! Oh and I've been to Barbados... it's a great place to screw!

And Amber... I hope you feel better... you always crack me up... and you're gorgeous!
Old 05-27-2005, 12:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by catinthedark

Yeah, calm down pussy! Totally kidding! Thanks for your kindness. To therapy with all of us!

KATE BUSH
Old 05-27-2005, 12:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah, calm down pussy! Totally kidding! Thanks for your kindness. To therapy with all of us!

Hmmm... maybe GROUP therapy?!
Old 05-27-2005, 12:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfanken
I'm all about moving to the South of France and screwing my life away! Oh and I've been to Barbados... it's a great place to screw!

And Amber... I hope you feel better... you always crack me up... and you're gorgeous!
Okay, Ken, you're moving with us!

KATE BUSH