User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-30-2016, 03:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
They will finish it. Linsdey will make sure of it.
When? I don't want to wait another year or two. This is so ridiculous.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:47 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
When? I don't want to wait another year or two. This is so ridiculous.
they know time is of the essence , they are not going to wait .

I predict something in the late fall ,to cash in on putting tickets on sale for a 2017 tour , a few weeks before Christmas when people have no issue going into debt .

Last edited by olive; 04-30-2016 at 03:57 PM..
Old 04-30-2016, 05:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
they know time is of the essence , they are not going to wait .

I predict something in the late fall ,to cash in on putting tickets on sale for a 2017 tour , a few weeks before Christmas when people have no issue going into debt .
How do you know what their priorities are? They haven't made any indication of a reluctance to wait.
Old 04-30-2016, 05:07 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVielhaber View Post
How do you know what their priorities are? They haven't made any indication of a reluctance to wait.
everyone one else gets to ,so I thought I give it a try

if I had to guess what their priorities are i would say it is safe to say MONEY the same thing it has always been

but I am not going to get all worked up over it
Old 05-01-2016, 09:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It is now May 2016. Nothing whatsoever going on with an album. I expected as much.
Old 05-01-2016, 09:58 PM

It's hard to believe. And then again, it's not.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

There ISN'T going to be a new album, because there is no money in it. They want the cash (especially Stevie). So they'll string us along with a "possible" new album BS. I bet the new stuff isn't as good as they had hoped. So disappointed. We would have heard something by now. Instead we now do know when there will be a new tour. UGH!!!!
Old 05-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
There ISN'T going to be a new album, because there is no money in it. They want the cash (especially Stevie). So they'll string us along with a "possible" new album BS. I bet the new stuff isn't as good as they had hoped. So disappointed. We would have heard something by now. Instead we now do know when there will be a new tour. UGH!!!!
yep. 'cept ya can't take it with ya...... but your music will live on 4-evah.

Dipsh%ts.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Why do you say "especially Stevie"...I'm not disagreeing, but why her particularly ?
Old 05-02-2016, 01:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
This is sort of a dumb comment. They don't need the money. They are rich and Stevie is especially loaded. They are also old. Legacy is more important than money.

My guess is Stevie has heard Lindsey's and Chistine's songs and knows she can't compete. This is going to be another Tango in the Night and Stevie is going to look bad.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Just to go back in time a bit...I'm pretty sure somebody on here said that according to Mick they were going into the studio at the end of May. I recall somebody saying he told them at a m&g.

Of course they want an album. Lindsey and Christine want to put out a Fleetwood Mac album more than anything else in the world right now- profit or no profit.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
What do you mean not as good as they'd hoped? They've already heard the new stuff and they loved it. All those positive comments they made about it didn't happen before they created the music.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
This is sort of a dumb comment. They don't need the money. They are rich and Stevie is especially loaded. They are also old. Legacy is more important than money.

My guess is Stevie has heard Lindsey's and Chistine's songs and knows she can't compete. This is going to be another Tango in the Night and Stevie is going to look bad.
Really? You are going to compare now to when she was all drugged up in 1987 or whatever the year was? I am sorry...Stevie is just as great of a songwriter as either Christine or Lindsey...then and now. I believe there will be a new album and I am sure Stevie's songs will be just as good as any of the rest on the album.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Let's be honest. Everyone here is just speculating. We don't know what they're doing regarding the new music, but I doubt they would not honor Christine McVie with a new album whether it be late 2016 or sometime in 2017. Remember, they were all thrilled to have her back. Let's stop being so damn negative all the time. Until we hear from the band themselves, we don't know anything.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Let's be honest. Everyone here is just speculating. We don't know what they're doing regarding the new music, but I doubt they would not honor Christine McVie with a new album whether it be late 2016 or sometime in 2017. Remember, they were all thrilled to have her back. Let's stop being so damn negative all the time. Until we hear from the band themselves, we don't know anything.
I agree 100 percent.The ongoing whining and fussing here is more annoying then anything else.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016