Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-21-2010, 07:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
2 things in regard to this pic.

1.Lindsey looks like he's holding her hand just for the pic

2.Is that a Walkman on Stevie?
1. It's an encore - he always holds her hand.
2. It's part of her ear monitor.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

OK, before this turns into a fight, let's go onto something better, like this here vid I found of a rehearsal of I'm So Afraid from Tusk era I think you guys might enjoy. And check out the closeups.

You can add me on Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 07:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie View Post
Lindsey looks like he'd like to run! These contrived Stevie moments are so fakey!!! He's looking like...I feel really silly but... its part of the act...what the Stevie fans require...pretending its the 1970's!

It amazes me that they set Lindsey up like this when its Mick who drolls over Stevie as she twirls in front of his drum set-up and he just visibly laps it up ...grinning and making goo-goo eyes at her...

This is just my observations.....she doesn't want or NEED Lindsey any more...she has a whole gang of ppl to take care of her every need!!! A very Pampered Diva !!!

I agree with some of what you are saying! I love Fleetwood Mac and I would consider myself a fan of Stevie (but not a fanatic!), but Lindsey is who I'm the major fan of. I think the continuing of this Lindsey/Stevie drama is worn out! I mean, I sort of was okay with it the one time in The Dance DVD in the way of 'Okay, now we (SN & LB) have closure after all these years. We can now work together in peace.' Now it needs to be gone! Lindsey is married now with 3 kids.They don't need to see their dad holding hands/hugging/ kissing another woman every night of a tour!!
Old 06-21-2010, 08:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Old 06-21-2010, 08:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

OK, I have decided that he looks way better in that second pic than in that first one. Don't ask me why, but he looks like some dork I went to high school with in that first one.

Old 06-21-2010, 08:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
OK, I have decided that he looks way better in that second pic than in that first one. Don't ask me why, but he looks like some dork I went to high school with in that first one.
I agree. Still, something about those photos remind me of each other...maybe it's the 'smile, but not really a smile' that he's giving in both of them.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
I agree. Still, something about those photos remind me of each other...maybe it's the 'smile, but not really a smile' that he's giving in both of them.
Yeah, that seems about right. His smile never seems to have changed very much over the years, which is a good thing.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

there is no act.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
there is no act.

So wait, you're saying that they really are crushing on each other after all these years? I heard he used to "sleep" with her when he was going out with Carol Ann Harris, but wow.

Old 06-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes, I agree it's the smile and the way his lips form over his teeth that make him look similar in the 2 photos. He does look nerdy in the first pic. But that's ok. He became dreamy in a couple of years -- not that he's not still a nerd.

Michele
Old 06-21-2010, 12:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
1. It's an encore - he always holds her hand.
2. It's part of her ear monitor.
Actually, in that particular picture Lindsey looks like he's getting to make one of his faces -- not a serious one, but more of a mock serious one, where he makes eye contact with someone and gives them a stern look. It might be something he'd do just before pretending to use Stevie's glove to wipe off his sweat.

Michele
Old 06-21-2010, 12:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I agree with some of what you are saying! I love Fleetwood Mac and I would consider myself a fan of Stevie (but not a fanatic!), but Lindsey is who I'm the major fan of. I think the continuing of this Lindsey/Stevie drama is worn out! I mean, I sort of was okay with it the one time in The Dance DVD in the way of 'Okay, now we (SN & LB) have closure after all these years. We can now work together in peace.' Now it needs to be gone! Lindsey is married now with 3 kids.They don't need to see their dad holding hands/hugging/ kissing another woman every night of a tour!!

I agree with that too, actually, but being Fleetwood Mac fans, we have to accept it. I mean, since 77', it's always been this way. Everyone is like "aw, they're too cute in that Angel video, from 1979", but even then, it was not sincere (though i still believe that sometimes it is). It's a part of that Fleetwood Mac soap opera thing, and they built that thing when they wrote Rumours, so it's not Stevie's fault, or Stevie's fans fault. Lindsey is a part of it too. And it's a bit ridiculous to draw those conclusions from a photo.

Okay, i'm done with the subject
Old 06-21-2010, 01:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Actually, in that particular picture Lindsey looks like he's getting to make one of his faces -- not a serious one, but more of a mock serious one, where he makes eye contact with someone and gives them a stern look. It might be something he'd do just before pretending to use Stevie's glove to wipe off his sweat.

Michele
I love those faces! I remember at one of his shows there was some reverb light flashing on the audience during one of his songs. Anyway, I had been totally dancing and moving around and was all into his songs but during this one song that light was annoying me so much that I was shielding my eyes and Lindsey started mocking me. He started making faces and shielding his eyes and said, 'The light is bright huh?" but not in the mic...he sort of mouthed it...

He's very alert and notices his audience. I think he's a pretty darn sharp performer. His niece did say in her Q&A's that he was especially good at remembering faces...so all you people here deserve really good FM/LB seats and the opportunity to make yourself known at one of his shows. I'm just sayin....

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 06-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post

He's very alert and notices his audience. I think he's a pretty darn sharp performer. His niece did say in her Q&A's that he was especially good at remembering faces...so all you people here deserve really good FM/LB seats and the opportunity to make yourself known at one of his shows. I'm just sayin....
Yes, Lindsey certainly sees everything that is going on in the first rows in front of him. I remember at one show there was a seat tussle next to me and Lindsey watched the entire thing during Big Love. I just shrugged at him. And at his solo concerts, I've been surprised at how much he hears and responds to. He hears things coming from many rows back and he answers if he's in the mood.

Michele
Old 06-21-2010, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
I love those faces! I remember at one of his shows there was some reverb light flashing on the audience during one of his songs. Anyway, I had been totally dancing and moving around and was all into his songs but during this one song that light was annoying me so much that I was shielding my eyes and Lindsey started mocking me. He started making faces and shielding his eyes and said, 'The light is bright huh?" but not in the mic...he sort of mouthed it...

Can someone show me that Q&A please?