The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-27-2007, 05:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have never seen a bigger bunch of crybabies in my life.

Where are we, Romper Room and Billy Joe is complaining to the big bee that Little Bobby drank his juice

Here is my take:

1. The horse's ass was posted as a direct insult to Chris. Anyone who now is equivocal on intent is full of shiitte. If you had the sand to post it, don't be a pu$$$y when called on it. You laid the fukcing card, now play it.

2. The selective posting of private PM’s is bullshiite and taking things out of context as this pissing war has been going on for months if not years in some cases.

3. The temporary banning was way over the top, as Stew said. But, what is done is done. Hopefully people can get over it.

4. Chris resigned and apologized. What the fukc else do people want? Maybe we should hog tie her and beat the living shiitte out of her. Would that suffice

In the end, you get what you give in life and all I see here is persecution, which is beneath all of us.

On a personal note, I have been stabbed in the back by more than one person on this board and on other boards. I have had people put words in my mouth and swear I said it. Moreover, I have had people accuse me of doing things I would never do in an effort to meet FM. Fortunately, at all of these times I was with more than one person who could vouch for me that the lies were just that. I have had people try to get money out of me by concocting BS stories. I suggest these actions are far worse than a moderator treating you in what you think is an unfair fashion. Yet, I shook off that BS and am friends with many of the same people who fukced me over. I think many around here could learn from that little parable because I have seen nothing here that comes close to approaching a life altering, unforgivable event

On a final note, if you want to go, then go. I think you an idiot for doing so because, and again, the naysayers protagonist is nullified. Here’s a suggestion. Instead of leaving, why not put your name in the hat to be a moderator. Let’s see how fair and impartial you are – or if you are willing to let the past go.

Tone = straight forward and pulling no punches.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post

1. The horse's ass was posted as a direct insult to Chris. Anyone who now is equivocal on intent is full of shiitte. If you had the sand to post it, don't be a pu$$$y when called on it. You laid the fukcing card, now play it.
transparent, once again.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixxxed View Post
There's no lather - I'm just interested in your reasoning.
My reasoning? I want to. Is the periodic LINDSEYLINDSEYLINDSEY post troublesome for you?
Old 03-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
no one who posted it has had a chance to equivocate and be a pussy about it, atticus. the ban was just lifted a few hours ago. nice try, though. paula and sparky were only trying to offer another perspective because it was unfair of johnny stew, a moderator, to present his opinion as fact.

Quote:
2. The selective posting of private PM’s is bullshiite and taking things out of context as this pissing war has been going on for months if not years in some cases.
i don't even know what this means.

Quote:
3. The temporary banning was way over the top, as Stew said. But, what is done is done. Hopefully people can get over it.
duh.

Quote:
4. Chris resigned and apologized. What the fukc else do people want? Maybe we should hog tie her and beat the living shiitte out of her. Would that suffice
so people the people on the other side of the table shouldn't have a chance to tell their side of the story? jesus.

Quote:
In the end, you get what you give in life and all I see here is persecution, which is beneath all of us.
persecution????? you have got to be ****ing kidding me. i don't even know how to respond to that.

yes, my reaction was, in part, a "fukc you" to chris. but it was also about the UTTER RIDICULOUSNESS of the situation. have you seen the picture she thought was "disgusting"?? have you read her rude PM? god, just shove it, strand.

oh, and thanks for your words of wisdom. i'm beside myself that you would be willing to offer us such pearls. i'll see if i can pick up the pieces of my shattered life and become once again a functioning, useful member of society.

i've had a good time here, but i don't need this ****.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
. . . oh, and thanks for your words of wisdom. i'm beside myself that you would be willing to offer us such pearls. i'll see if i can pick up the pieces of my shattered life and become once again a functioning, useful member of society.

i've had a good time here, but i don't need this ****.
Then quit acting like you have been sent to bed without dinner.

Look - I have no beef with you. In fact, I rather enjoy your posts. But, you played with fire and got burned. So, just own it.

If you really want me to be Atticus, then I'll say this - please produce the unedited PM's regarding the use of the horse's a$$ as a sig. Surely they exist. Somehow, I think you will decline.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Then quit acting like you have been sent to bed without dinner.

Look - I have no beef with you. In fact, I rather enjoy your posts. But, you played with fire and got burned. So, just own it.

If you really want me to be Atticus, then I'll say this - please produce the unedited PM's regarding the use of the horse's a$$ as a sig. Surely they exist. Somehow, I think you will decline.

unedited?
Old 03-27-2007, 06:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

also, i do not understand what i am not "owning."
Old 03-27-2007, 06:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
unedited?
I mean all the PM's and any other correspondence between yourself and the other people that used the horse's a$$ in their sig. Maybe there are none. Please clairfy.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
also, i do not understand what i am not "owning."
I get that you said the posting of the horse's a$$ was a direct slam to Chris. What I mean by owning it is let it go. You got called out and you hate it. Such is life.

If you you really hate it here so much, then leave. I do not want to see you go. I like you. But, you just can't seem to let this go.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
yes, my reaction was, in part, a "fukc you" to chris.
that was your response to a request for you to remove a picture?
Old 03-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I mean all the PM's and any other correspondence between yourself and the other people that used the horse's a$$ in their sig. Maybe there are none. Please clairfy.
i don't understand what you think i edited. there are no PM's. i put the picture in my sig, and other people (whom i was talking to on IM) thought it was funny, and decided to put it in their sigs too. i do not save IMs, but if i did, i would post them, since i don't see what they would prove i have already admitted that it was both a reaction to chris and the situation.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I get that you said the posting of the horse's a$$ was a direct slam to Chris. What I mean by owning it is let it go. You got called out and you hate it. Such is life.

If you you really hate it here so much, then leave. I do not want to see you go. I like you. But, you just can't seem to let this go.
can't let it go?? the ban was just lifted! all i want is a chance to explain my side of the story! i haven't dragged this out ... i just got back!
Old 03-27-2007, 06:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
that was your response to a request for you to remove a picture?
my frustration was not with the request but with the manner in which it was requested. as stew matthews pointed out earlier in the thread, he expressed some dismay regarding another sig because he misinterpreted it. i happily changed it.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:21 PM
strandinthewind
This message has been deleted by strandinthewind.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
can't let it go?? the ban was just lifted! all i want is a chance to explain my side of the story! i haven't dragged this out ... i just got back!
Good, now let it die.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
my frustration was not with the request but with the manner in which it was requested. as stew matthews pointed out earlier in the thread, he expressed some dismay regarding another sig because he misinterpreted it. i happily changed it.
well, that would not have been my response to a moderator no matter how the request was made.

guess you will just have to deal with the consequence.

I will say I am quite disturbed that this has evolved into Suze and Chris departing The Ledge. I thoroughly enjoy their posts and would hope that they will still participate.

As to JS, I would have followed up in the same fashion should there be mutiple signatures of a "fukc you" nature towards a moderator. So.....huggggs for ((((JS))))