User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
Yes, the first pic is Fritz. I agree about the black and white pic. It makes his eyes really stand out.
Stand out, you say. Well, I got the vid for that...

You can add me on Facebook
Old 06-15-2010, 08:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
Stand out, you say. Well, I got the vid for that...

Hmmm........I have no comment for this! (Maybe I should have said Stand Back!)
Old 06-15-2010, 08:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hmmm........I have no comment for this! (Maybe I should have said Stand Back!)
Hey, I like Goofy Movie (I know it's really 90's, but I grew up in the 90's, so there) and I couldn't resist with the vid. Dunno why, but in black and white pics, his eyes either look like a dark brown reminiscent of Stevie's eyes or come up in a light shade of gray that really show how pale blue his eyes are (which BTW is a great contrast with his dark hair). Maybe it has something to do with lighting and angles.

Last edited by MissLadyLoki; 06-15-2010 at 09:34 AM..
Old 06-15-2010, 09:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Hey, I like Goofy Movie (I know it's really 90's, but I grew up in the 90's, so there) and I couldn't resist with the vid. Dunno why, but in black and white pics, his eyes either look like a dark brown reminiscent of Stevie's eyes or come up in a light shade of gray that really show how pale blue his eyes are (which BTW is a great contrast with his dark hair). Maybe it has something to do with lighting and angles.
It's really fine! I'm a very '80s person, so I understand how it is to feel reminiscent about things from the past!
Old 06-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It's really fine! I'm a very '80s person, so I understand how it is to feel reminiscent about things from the past!
The 80's were awesome too (and no, I'm not getting a NES), but have you ever heard of the "thing" with Lindsey that's kinda noticeable (PM me if you wanna know, cause I don't really wanna say it out in the open) between the 2 nights of the Mirage show?

Old 06-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Nothing personal to any other guy, but Lindsey.......well, of course he looks beautiful(!)....but it's not just that. He has the talent and intelligence to back it up! I guess a lot of people would think I'm just into Lindsey's looks, considering all the photos I put up! Really, his looks are just a bonus. His talent is what it's all about!! I'm so glad he's not 'just another pretty face'!
His looks are a helluva good bonus at that , but, I know what you mean. When I "discovered" Lindsey it was his talent, and especially his charisma and stage presence that did it for me. Didn't Mick once say, though, that nobody wants to look at an ugly lead guitarist ( I'm paraphrasing )? Thankfully, with Lindsey, that's not a problem!!

------------------------------------
Old 06-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
His looks are a helluva good bonus at that , but, I know what you mean. When I "discovered" Lindsey it was his talent, and especially his charisma and stage presence that did it for me. Didn't Mick once say, though, that nobody wants to look at an ugly lead guitarist ( I'm paraphrasing )? Thankfully, with Lindsey, that's not a problem!!

I think he did, on an article about the first time he and Lindsey met. Lindsey was going on about how tall he was, and Mick was going on about his hair (hey, I wouldn't blame him, his hair is amazing).

For me, I just liked how he was able to write a song that could balance fun, upbeat music with sad, depressing lyrics, an interesting contrast that made for some great listening and a show of some real songwriting talent (I didn't know he was a guitarist then). For me, his looks are just a huge bonus.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
What a dork. lol.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post

Yeah, Mick said that. He said you didn't want a guy up there with an ugly mug!

Michele
Old 06-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Nothing personal to any other guy, but Lindsey.......well, of course he looks beautiful(!)....but it's not just that. He has the talent and intelligence to back it up! I guess a lot of people would think I'm just into Lindsey's looks, considering all the photos I put up! Really, his looks are just a bonus. His talent is what it's all about!! I'm so glad he's not 'just another pretty face'!
If Lindsey still had the same music, personality and mannerisms, even if he was really ugly from an objective standpoint, after a little while he would be beautiful in my eyes. I'm not saying that beauty is only skin deep or anything, because I love good looks. But there are lots of men considered handsome that just don't appeal to me and conversely, once I start admiring someone for one thing, suddenly their looks become a lot more attractive too, even if they didn't appeal to me initially.

So, in the end, I'd ultimately think Lindsey was gorgeous, even if he looked like Waddy (shiver). Michele
Old 06-16-2010, 07:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
If Lindsey still had the same music, personality and mannerisms, even if he was really ugly from an objective standpoint, after a little while he would be beautiful in my eyes. I'm not saying that beauty is only skin deep or anything, because I love good looks. But there are lots of men considered handsome that just don't appeal to me and conversely, once I start admiring someone for one thing, suddenly their looks become a lot more attractive too, even if they didn't appeal to me initially.

So, in the end, I'd ultimately think Lindsey was gorgeous, even if he looked like Waddy (shiver). Michele
I agree! If a guy is 'handsome' but a complete jerk, I'm going to think he's ugly. If someone has talent you respect, intelligence, or has morals/beliefs you respect, you will find the beauty in that person, even if you didn't see it at first.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Old 06-16-2010, 07:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I agree! If a guy is 'handsome' but a complete jerk, I'm going to think he's ugly. If someone has talent you respect, intelligence, or has morals/beliefs you respect, you will find the beauty in that person, even if you didn't see it at first.
I gotta agree with that: my ex, Tim was not good-looking at all, but I was able to see through that and realize he was a nice guy. Unfortunately, I learned in the end he was a jerk that just wanted me to get some and that was the end of it right there, but the point is that I was able to see past his look and into who he really was.

In regard to Lindsey, even if he looked like *shudders* Waddy Wachatel, I would be able to see past that and realize the artist that's within.

Old 06-16-2010, 07:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I gotta agree with that: my ex, Tim was not good-looking at all, but I was able to see through that and realize he was a nice guy. Unfortunately, I learned in the end he was a jerk that just wanted me to get some and that was the end of it right there, but the point is that I was able to see past his look and into who he really was.

In regard to Lindsey, even if he looked like *shudders* Waddy Wachatel, I would be able to see past that and realize the artist that's within.
Sorry to hear that your ex turned out to be a jerk! You deserve far better than that!
Old 06-16-2010, 08:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Sorry to hear that your ex turned out to be a jerk! You deserve far better than that!
I know. It's been hard finding a guy, and i'm not upset without one, but at least I won't have another jackass like him.

That aside, anyone here ever see Big Love from Soundstage? Another Ledgie (forget her name) gave me a vid of it and it's absolutely amazing to watch.