User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless-Child View Post

Who hasn't looked at Robert's package once ?! But his pants make it ridiculous.
Still...

(and love the shirt)
Robert ain't Robert without his package or his long blonde hair (which he needs to seriously cut now, but that's a different story).

OK, now we're getting way off track, exchanging Liddy Buck for the Golden God. Now, I gotta come out and say it: anyone have any pics from the Mirage show where we could distinguish commando from actually wearing something?

You can add me on Facebook
Old 06-14-2010, 05:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Angry Who's Grouchy???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
OK, what have we learned with today's pics? Lindsey has always looked grouchy, no matter what.

Oh yeah, and he rocks Hawaiian shirts well, despite their rep for being tacky and, as Homer Simpson put it, meant only for fat slobs. Here's some video evidence for that and a nice view of his chest hair too.

Stevie is definetly Miss Grouchy if she doesn't get her own way!!! Lindsey is the handsomest Rock Genius on Guitar we have ever seen!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie View Post
Stevie is definetly Miss Grouchy if she doesn't get her own way!!! Lindsey is the handsomest Rock Genius on Guitar we have ever seen!!!
I know, but sometimes, he does look a bit grouchy in pics based on the look on his face, but I've often noticed this in pics he's with Stevie. Wonder why...

Anyways, didya watch the vid?

Old 06-14-2010, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Who knows, many factors go into hotness, but when I hear sexy with a rock star, I might think Roger Daltrey (he has amazing hair, doesn't he?), but Jimmy and Lindsey are hot in their own way. Jimmy gets his sexiness from being dark and diminutive, Lindsey gets it from...can you help me out here?
...his darkness, his blue eyes, his chest, his arms, his smile, his expressions, his angst, the way he does whatever he wants, whenever he wants, his total abandment when on stage, the way he messes around during Stand Back ( including, for me, the monkey-dance during the SYW tour ), in fact, everything he does on stage is HOT. Even the way he is with his kids makes him extra hot...good dads are super sexy
Old 06-14-2010, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I know, but sometimes, he does look a bit grouchy in pics based on the look on his face, but I've often noticed this in pics he's with Stevie. Wonder why...

Anyways, didya watch the vid?
I watched it, but, all I saw was his sexy chest ... Oh, and a very spoiled looking Stevie, who just won't play if she doesn't get her way. She cracks me up on this video!

----------------------------------------------
Old 06-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
...his darkness, his blue eyes, his chest, his arms, his smile, his expressions, his angst, the way he does whatever he wants, whenever he wants, his total abandment when on stage, the way he messes around during Stand Back ( including, for me, the monkey-dance during the SYW tour ), in fact, everything he does on stage is HOT. Even the way he is with his kids makes him extra hot...good dads are super sexy
OK, that's plenty of reasons right there .

One thing I noticed that Jimmy and Lindsey have that both translate into sexiness is their dark nature (don't ask why, it just does somehow), but they also have bonuses in addition to being killer guitarists and musical geniuses, namely the fact that both are very easy on they eyes (speaking of eyes, Lindsey's eyes are something you could look into forever) and just kick major ass at whatever they do.

Quote:
I watched it, but, all I saw was his sexy chest ... Oh, and a very spoiled looking Stevie, who just won't play if she doesn't get her way. She cracks me up on this video!

----------------------------------------------
She seemed to be zonked out for the whole Japan show and she does look pretty funny when she starts mindlessly whacking her tamborine while the rest of the band rocks out. As for his chest, for most of that show, you can get a front-and-center view of his chest, but you can really see his eyes during The Chain

Old 06-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
OK, that's plenty of reasons right there .

One thing I noticed that Jimmy and Lindsey have that both translate into sexiness is their dark nature (don't ask why, it just does somehow), but they also have bonuses in addition to being killer guitarists and musical geniuses, namely the fact that both are very easy on they eyes (speaking of eyes, Lindsey's eyes are something you could look into forever) and just kick major ass at whatever they do.

She seemed to be zonked out for the whole Japan show and she does look pretty funny when she starts mindlessly whacking her tamborine while the rest of the band rocks out. As for his chest, for most of that show, you can get a front-and-center view of his chest, but you can really see his eyes during The Chain
That's as good an excuse as any ( not that I needed one ) to watch the Japan video again

Oh, and on the Jimmy and Lindsey topic:

Blue eyes...

---------------------------------
Old 06-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
That's as good an excuse as any ( not that I needed one ) to watch the Japan video again

Blue eyes...

Omg, Lindsey aged so much better. He actually looks hawt and Jimmy...doesn't.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Blue eyes...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Okay, Jimmy looks like a chinese old man. But don't forget that it was in 2003 or so, and that Lindsey doesn't look that good anymore. But he's hot here, very very hot.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Sorry girls...but that looks like an athletic supporter like our football players wear in R. Plant's pants!!! Certain guys bluejeans have heavy stitching there also! Lindsey is the HOT GUY! (*O*)
We absolutely adore Lindsey's lovely blue "bedroom" eyes!!! He is so private we will never see much of his body parts but we do adore your speedo photo!!! (gulp) Carry on !!! LLG Skylark

Last edited by Cammie; 06-16-2010 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: not what I meant !
Old 06-15-2010, 06:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Nothing personal to any other guy, but Lindsey.......well, of course he looks beautiful(!)....but it's not just that. He has the talent and intelligence to back it up! I guess a lot of people would think I'm just into Lindsey's looks, considering all the photos I put up! Really, his looks are just a bonus. His talent is what it's all about!! I'm so glad he's not 'just another pretty face'!
Old 06-15-2010, 07:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Old 06-15-2010, 07:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Are you trying to give me a heart attack? Ummmmmm!!!!
He should dress up more often, like a grownup man!(*o*)
Old 06-15-2010, 07:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Blue eyes...

Ugh, Jimmy looked awful with short hair like that, but he's since gotten better with it going completely white.

At the end of the day, it's all about their talent and they are both wondeful guitarists, songwriters, and producers, but in regard to looks, Lindsey still has 'em, Jimmy not so much.

And as for today's pics, the first one is Fritz, right?

As for the second one, I like how the black-and-white pics capture the clearness of his eyes, and that pic does it very well.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Ugh, Jimmy looked awful with short hair like that, but he's since gotten better with it going completely white.

At the end of the day, it's all about their talent and they are both wondeful guitarists, songwriters, and producers, but in regard to looks, Lindsey still has 'em, Jimmy not so much.

And as for today's pics, the first one is Fritz, right?

As for the second one, I like how the black-and-white pics capture the clearness of his eyes, and that pic does it very well.
Yes, the first pic is Fritz. I agree about the black and white pic. It makes his eyes really stand out.