Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-20-2004, 06:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Word. [AngelinaJolieasLisaRoweVoice]Scientology is ****ed up, Daisy![/AJaLRV]
Old 11-20-2004, 06:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madformac
Here I am jumping in to defend Cruise from some character assasination (I actually respect him quite a bit, Billy Connolly is a friend of his and he can't stand people that are fake, phoney and all "hollywood" listen to him talk about Sharon Stone for an idea of that) but in doing so I realised I hadn't mention the people I find attractive, so here's my list...

Physically attractive :

Halle Berry
Natalie Portman
Sandra Bullock
Kylie Minogue
Natasha Kaplinsky (UK newsreader)

and generally in life lots of ladies, mainly brunettes I have to say (sorry!)

People I find have an attractive personality and that I would like to talk/listen to are :

John McVie
Bill Clinton
Tom Cruise
Billy Connolly
Michael Palin
Ewan McGregor
Eddie Irvine (Ex F1 driver)
Peter Kay (UK comedian)
Natasha Kaplinsky (again)
Natalie Portman (shes on this list as well)
Amber/Dissention/Strand/Brian.J./Christy/Seteca/Tuigirl/ChiliD/Lux and many more ledgies than I have room and time to type
...me, too, wouldn't it be fun to have a giant ledgie party? your list is interesting (don't be sorry about brunettes! ) I don't know natasha kaplinsky, but lol @ kylie minogue. she is pretty hot though. I don't like Natalie portman, although she is pretty and supposedly nice. I have this weird thing about Gemini actresses, though, i rarely like them for some reason that escapes me. the exception is Gina Gershon. but i also don't care for Angelina Jolie, who is undeniably gorgeous, and Nicole Kidman. it's weird.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 11-20-2004, 06:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
I don't mind that nose, by the way... it was definitely the least of my objections. And, remember, i don't think i've seen this kid in a movie, so he may become hotter when he acts...
I'm telling ya, rent Wendigo. Him and Patricia Clarkson should breed. They are both so hot.

He was in the Dawn of the Dead remake, too, which is utterly fabulous and blows the original away. Not just because he's in it, but because it has Sarah Polley (LOVE her) and Ving Rhames (LOVE him) in it, too. The unrated version that just came out on DVD rocks.

Old 11-20-2004, 06:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
...me, too, wouldn't it be fun to have a giant ledgie party? your list is interesting (don't be sorry about brunettes! ) I don't know natasha kaplinsky, but lol @ kylie minogue. she is pretty hot though. I don't like Natalie portman, although she is pretty and supposedly nice. I have this weird thing about Gemini actresses, though, i rarely like them for some reason that escapes me. the exception is Gina Gershon. but i also don't care for Angelina Jolie, who is undeniably gorgeous, and Nicole Kidman. it's weird.
Kylie Minogue always looks constipated. Somebody get the girl a Colace.

Old 11-20-2004, 06:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Scientology and the latest Hollywood Cult, Kaballah (sp?) just turn me off in general.
Old 11-20-2004, 06:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
I'm telling ya, rent Wendigo. Him and Patricia Clarkson should breed. They are both so hot.

He was in the Dawn of the Dead remake, too, which is utterly fabulous and blows the original away. Not just because he's in it, but because it has Sarah Polley (LOVE her) and Ving Rhames (LOVE him) in it, too. The unrated version that just came out on DVD rocks.
omigod, long nose big eyed small jaw children! But, it's ok, because i've long wanted Tom and Demi to have a baby... (green, small eyed, big grin, wide jaw, cheekbony, dark haired children! woot.)
I've heard Dawn of the Dead is really good! (i don't like horror movies, though) and, i love Sarah Polley. Did you know she was Ramona? (Quimby, that is)

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 11-20-2004, 06:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeGeMe
Scientology and the latest Hollywood Cult, Kaballah (sp?) just turn me off in general.
Yeah, but at least the whackjobs in Kaballah don't carry around quarters for "space fare." The nuts in Scientology carry around spare change it case they get transmitted into space.

Old 11-20-2004, 06:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Hahaha, yes a ledgie party would be pretty cool... Where would we have it though? Maybe we could rent out LB's place thats on the market for a few days?

Brunette? haha, OK you get a back...

Natasha Kaplinsky...

http://www.victorianpages.freeola.co...aplinsky35.jpg

Nicole Kidman and jolie nearly made my "physical" list, however, they would not be on my "attractive" list because, like the other antipodean, Kylie, I don't find them stimulating, plus a little odd maybe too.
Old 11-20-2004, 06:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
omigod, long nose big eyed small jaw children! But, it's ok, because i've long wanted Tom and Demi to have a baby... (green, small eyed, big grin, wide jaw, cheekbony, dark haired children! woot.)
I've heard Dawn of the Dead is really good! (i don't like horror movies, though) and, i love Sarah Polley. Did you know she was Ramona? (Quimby, that is)
I have Ramona on video.

Dawn of the Dead is really good. Anything with Sarah Polley, Jake Weber, and Ving Rhames is bound to be watchable, but I thought it was phenomenal. I don't like modern horror because those movies always star teeny bopper idols, but this was a true horror flick with real actors and no kids. It had some truly funny bits in it, too. If you do see it, make sure you get the unrated version because it gives much more depth to the characters and makes the ending all the more shocking. Besides, any movie that gives Sarah Polley an excuse to wear tight tops and Jake Weber a chance to flex his arms is a-ok in my book.

Old 11-20-2004, 06:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah, but at least the whackjobs in Kaballah don't carry around quarters for "space fare." The nuts in Scientology carry around spare change it case they get transmitted into space.

It's never good to be stuck without some spare loose change.... I should imagine it's worse in space... What if you need to park your spaceship and have no change for the meter?
Old 11-20-2004, 06:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
What if you need to park your spaceship and have no change for the meter?
Ask Xenu for a hand.

Old 11-20-2004, 06:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I have Ramona on video.

Dawn of the Dead is really good. Anything with Sarah Polley, Jake Weber, and Ving Rhames is bound to be watchable, but I thought it was phenomenal. I don't like modern horror because those movies always star teeny bopper idols, but this was a true horror flick with real actors and no kids. It had some truly funny bits in it, too. If you do see it, make sure you get the unrated version because it gives much more depth to the characters and makes the ending all the more shocking. Besides, any movie that gives Sarah Polley an excuse to wear tight tops and Jake Weber a chance to flex his arms is a-ok in my book.
Omigod, you have Ramona? woot. anyways. Well, then, i will rent it, maybe tonight. Hey, does this grin scare you? freak you out? Mwahahahahaha!!!!

Old 11-20-2004, 06:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Kylie Minogue always looks constipated. Somebody get the girl a Colace.

That's a great description of Kylie.
Old 11-20-2004, 06:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Omigod, you have Ramona? woot. anyways. Well, then, i will rent it, maybe tonight. Hey, does this grin scare you? freak you out? Mwahahahahaha!!!!
Get Wendigo, too. (I'm going to watch it right now...)

What freaks me out is the CIGARETTE! Your lungs must be as black as my snow tires!

Old 11-20-2004, 06:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It's never good to be stuck without some spare loose change.... I should imagine it's worse in space... What if you need to park your spaceship and have no change for the meter?