User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-14-2005, 12:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17
Nope. I was asking you cause you said we had a chance to get a big threat, so who cares about WMD. Just seeing your thought on the Osama situation.
He will get his, I'm sure.
Old 02-14-2005, 01:00 PM
Lux
This message has been deleted by Lux.
Old 02-14-2005, 01:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
save for a few moments of brilliance like Etherige (who should have perfomed alone) and Raitt.
Glad to see we agree on those performances.

Old 02-14-2005, 01:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
Oh yea! Duh, how could I forget about his appearance on The Today Show...he was in CLEAR VIEW we could have snatched him then! DARN IT!

I love how we waited more than two months after 9/11 to even set foot in Afghanistan.

Old 02-14-2005, 01:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
So who cares if someone destroys NY buildings? Mass destruction! Yeah wahooo!
That was so putting words into my mouth, and not even close to the point I was making!

Quote:
Have you any idea how ridiculous you are? Do you seriously advocate wiping out civilisations because they're a *threat* to the US? Well Saddam actually never threatened the US. The US threatened Iraq and so with that, we give permission to Iraqi's to waltz over to America and bomb the **** out of it. Forget that it's a civilisation full of people, mass destruction is so cool. Like totally yeah man, right on, to the max, uh huh.

Is it any wonder why people hate America? Hopefully these people I speak of are bigger than you and don't use this a reason to slaughter your people.
No, we will slaughter them first

Why do you even care about American politics so much?!?
Old 02-14-2005, 01:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Why do you even care about American politics so much?!?

Old 02-14-2005, 01:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention

I love how we waited more than two months after 9/11 to even set foot in Afghanistan.
Now that I do agree with; we should have launched an attack that day! No time to narrow down "who we think is responsible" we know who was responsible. Anyone who got any pleasure from seeing those towers and the pentagon go up in smoke and watch thousands of Americans die! Those people who cheered on the streets of their countries as these events unfolded!
Old 02-14-2005, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
I don't think he/she is from America? I was just curious what they found so interesting about American politics considering how they don't live here.
Old 02-14-2005, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default oh well, Im not taking it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundBoyBrad
I rarely post here, so I'm not going to get political or start some ridiculous diatribe about who is right and who is wrong for their respective political views. However, I was so amazed that anyone could write such a comment, and IMO, the above statement is just wrong and uncalled for, regardless of your political affiliation.

Brad
Im not a hypocrite, and even if my post is unpopular, its how I feel so.....

Last edited by irishgrl; 02-14-2005 at 01:42 PM..
Old 02-14-2005, 01:31 PM
Lux
This message has been deleted by Lux.
Old 02-14-2005, 01:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default hey, who said he had to use a gun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
First and foremost, I think you need a reality check in that the R's do not do this alone - many of the D's are usually right there voting with them. For recent examples, see the Medicare perscription drug boon to the drug companies, the "no child left behind" farce, the past Bush budgets, etc. - those all passed with bipartisan support. For previous examples, see Clinton and, perhaps more so, his second term - pretty much all of it. Also, the D's voted for much of RR's reform stuff. Thus, I think you would be hard pressed to quote me as saying the R's act alone - but that is about all you can quote me on - well that and at least the R have the sand to do it unlike the D's who do not promulgate it, but still vote for it and then say they are the fairer party of the two because the the introduction of the bills by the R's is a severer offense than voting for it - if they have the gall to claim that at all

Moreover and to address the implication, I have not voted R for years, I consider myself an Independant who votes for the lesser of two evils, which usually is the D candidate. So, please remember this statement the next time you put words in my mouth.

I thought you so vehemently opposed guns? Thus, how hypocritical of you to advocate their use when it suits you and your bloodlust
I dont care HOW its done, I just wish Bush were somehow not running this country....

as for who voted what, those programs etc were railroaded on thru by Republicans, who in case you forgot, have a majority in both houses. They didnt even need ONE Democrat vote. Even if they got one, it was still pushed thru by Republicans, so its not me that needs the reality check here. You always say the Dems voted for these heinous programs but you dont prove it.
a paltry handful of votes out of several hundred proves NOTHING to me. Those misguided Dems (if there are any that did what YOU say they did) are a disgrace to the party and should be flogged right along with the Repugs.

Last edited by irishgrl; 02-14-2005 at 01:40 PM..
Old 02-14-2005, 01:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgrl
Im not a hypocrite, and even if my post is unpopular, its how I feel so.....
Of course it is,

Those children you love to advocate for, I'd love to tell them that the nice lady would love to see a president shot and murdered!

It's treason and it's down right evil.

Last edited by Brwn_eyes0511; 02-14-2005 at 01:40 PM..
Old 02-14-2005, 01:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Treason and down right evil.

I treason all the time. I'm not a big fan of America.
Old 02-14-2005, 01:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17
I treason all the time. I'm not a big fan of America.
hmmm...let me add that "it's"
Old 02-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default and I would respond by saying

Quote:
Of course it is,

Those children you love to advocate for, I'd love to tell them that the nice lady would love to see a president shot and murdered!

It's treason and it's down right evil.
that particular president didnt give a rats ass about children or old people or vets or students or poor people.....the true evil was what was done to these groups by the most powerful person in the country, who abused his position of power and trust and trampled on the rights of so many. I HATED REAGAN and I HATE BUSH. Im FREAKIN ECSTATIC that these JERKS only get 8 total years to wreak their brand of havoc on the rest of us. I only hope that its not too hard to undo their damage.

as for your accusation of treason, the original founding fathers were considered treasonous too....maybe its time for another revolution
Old 02-14-2005, 01:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
that particular president didnt give a rats ass about children or old people or vets or students or poor people.....the true evil was what was done to these groups by the most powerful person in the country, who abused his position of power and trust and trampled on the rights of so many. I HATED REAGAN and I HATE BUSH. Im FREAKIN ECSTATIC that these JERKS only get 8 total years to wreak their brand of havoc on the rest of us. I only hope that its not too hard to undo their damage.

And from me you get a big fat I totally agree
Old 02-14-2005, 01:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

as for your accusation of treason, the original founding fathers were considered treasonous too....maybe its time for another revolution
See the children, the nice lady isn't so nice when she gets angry