OMG. You poor thing!

ROTFLMAO!
On occasion I can beat amusing

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 02-28-2007, 05:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonbanquet View Post
There's a hell of a lot to be said for that, but unfortunately too many people don't agree, or are too dumb to care Hold on, this is where I start on about sterilising the stupid...
Or putting an under the skin drug like Norplant in all girls 21 and under so no stupid girl under 21 gets knocked up.

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 02-28-2007, 05:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
There's a hell of a lot to be said for that, but unfortunately too many people don't agree, or are too dumb to care Hold on, this is where I start on about sterilising the stupid...
And this is where I'd agree with you
Old 02-28-2007, 05:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I'd have to agree with you there. I've often said there should be some sort of Parenting-Intelligence Quotient test, to determine your suitability for breeding. If you fail... snip-snip!
Old 02-28-2007, 05:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool No! No! No!

Quote:
Hold on, this is where I start on about sterilising the stupid...
Please don't sterlize the stupid, Hollywood needs more whiny Limousine-liberals and the White House need more durn-fool-idgits FUBARing the U.S. onto the brink of WWIII.

Remember, Even 'Buddy Christ' loves the stupid!!!

Stupid is as America does
Old 02-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew View Post
I'd have to agree with you there. I've often said there should be some sort of Parenting-Intelligence Quotient test, to determine your suitability for breeding. If you fail... snip-snip!
i'm all for this.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
in a perfect world, you are right, and i think that's the case the majority of the time. but i know enough people who have fallen on hard times they couldn't have anticipated to stop me from saying/thinking that.
Don't get me wrong -- I'm not talking about people who've fallen on hard times. No one can ever anticipate that.

I'm talking about people who are born in poverty, grow up in poverty, then have kids who suffer the same fate.

There are some chains you should break.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
I guess I just don't like to be told what I can and cannot eat, simply because other people don't have the willpower or intelligence to know when to stop stuffing their fat faces.

I gained weight. No secret. But I didn't gain weight through the fault of anyone else. I'm responsible for my weight gain, and if and when I chose to lose it, that'll be my responsibility too.
I don't disagree. I just also think McDonald's is pretty useless. It's not like people wouldn't have any delicious things to stuff their face with without it. Also, millions of acres of forest could be saved instead of being turned into grazing land. In theory.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 02-28-2007, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

McDonald's really doesn't appeal to me. Honestly, I really only go when I have a craving for Dr. Pepper. Is that weird? I guess I could buy a 2-liter or something, but it's way better from the fountain.. and available in the drive-thru.

Which, there's something else that irks me. Thru. Why do people do this? Yes, it's shorter..but this is the tradition of written language we're talking about bastardizing here. WTF mate? **

**"wtf mate?" refers to funniest cartoon ever, found at endofworld.net
Old 02-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
i'm glad you're posting more often. you're funny!
So let me see if I get this right...you're only allowed to post when you're funny?
Old 02-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
McDonald's really doesn't appeal to me. Honestly, I really only go when I have a craving for Dr. Pepper. Is that weird? I guess I could buy a 2-liter or something, but it's way better from the fountain.. and available in the drive-thru.

Which, there's something else that irks me. Thru. Why do people do this? Yes, it's shorter..but this is the tradition of written language we're talking about bastardizing here. WTF mate? **

**"wtf mate?" refers to funniest cartoon ever, found at endofworld.net
i said wtf mate to my friend the other day and she didn't get it. i was mightily pissed.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:

[/SIZE]
We should form a club.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 02-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Which, there's something else that irks me. Thru. Why do people do this? Yes, it's shorter..but this is the tradition of written language we're talking about bastardizing here. WTF mate?
I don't know exactly when I started, but for a long time, I would use the "thru" spelling. I knew it wasn't the correct spelling, of course, but I really liked the way it looked. So I used it.

Then Nancy (sodascouts) pointed out to me that she was surprised someone who loves the English language as much as I do, would continually use the incorrect spelling of something. So out of shame, I switched back to "through."

I do still like to sometimes use "wanna," "gonna," "alright," etc., for effect.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Don't get me wrong -- I'm not talking about people who've fallen on hard times. No one can ever anticipate that.

I'm talking about people who are born in poverty, grow up in poverty, then have kids who suffer the same fate.

There are some chains you should break.
*applauds*

Oh and I forgot to mention...I grew up on McDonalds. My grandma took me there aaaall the time, I don't know how I was not an obese child..but anyway...I'll always have a soft spot for Quarter Pounders with Cheese.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
So let me see if I get this right...you're only allowed to post when you're funny?
Yes. Unspoken Ledge Rule #3. Posting is only tolerated when the poster (not to be confused with postee) is funny. Or pissed.

DIDN'T YOU KNOW???? It's been that way since '97!