User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
ROFLOL!!! What a get-up!! Is that a wig?? I really almost didn't recognize her. No wonder everyone mistook her for Stevie.

(She must be digging this outfit since she's worn it for days...or maybe they lost her luggage...)

Kristen, um Stevie called - she wants her cloak and dagger outfit back. K? Thanks.
I'm yet to see a picture of these two where they actually look comfortable together. Maybe Kristen already slipped Lindsey his cyanide that morning.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Moon View Post
You know when a really beautiful man gets a girlfriend and you think 'God, he can do so much better?' This is how I feel about Lindsey and Kristen. Except he married her. Don't get me wrong, she could be like Stevie Nicks and chirp love songs to birds every morning, but stories I've heard about her tell a very different story.

You know after this tour Lindsey's never going to be seen again, and all we'll see is Kristen with a sinister smile on her face...
You know, I was actually just making fun of Lindsey with the "bittersweet" comment, but I understand what you mean. I've heard a mixed bag of stories with regards to Kristen. Usually, I try to give her the benefit of the doubt, though, because it can't be easy to have a husband in a world famous rock band, and I don't find it that hard to imagine that the fans she was (allegedly) rude towards could have spent most of the concert in question talking about how strange it is that Lindsey didn't get back together with Stevie after all this time.

I do think she's an awful designer, though
You're so like me
Old 10-14-2009, 06:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
ROFLOL!!! What a get-up!! Is that a wig?? I really almost didn't recognize her. No wonder everyone mistook her for Stevie.

(She must be digging this outfit since she's worn it for days...or maybe they lost her luggage...)

Kristen, um Stevie called - she wants her cloak and dagger outfit back. K? Thanks.
Lindsey looks really hip, even more than her because he has that confidence stance and I won't deny she looks a tad self-conscious. I'm loving the way his outfit looks here and it's nothing spectacular but the man consistently rocks the exact same color-comb/denim outfit on stage so much that he could come out in a pink bunny suit and I'd start a new fan club. Whenever he's more or less spontaneous and candid I prefer him SO MUCH MORE than the over-rehearsed, over-pretentious stuff he likes to dish out.

(All my posts are so fashion-related, lol!)

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 10-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
You know, I was actually just making fun of Lindsey with the "bittersweet" comment, but I understand what you mean. I've heard a mixed bag of stories with regards to Kristen. Usually, I try to give her the benefit of the doubt, though, because it can't be easy to have a husband in a world famous rock band, and I don't find it that hard to imagine that the fans she was (allegedly) rude towards could have spent most of the concert in question talking about how strange it is that Lindsey didn't get back together with Stevie after all this time.

I do think she's an awful designer, though
I've no doubt about it, there's going to be some fans who do mention Stevie all of the time. And of course, if someone constantly mentions your partner's ex (or exes) in front of you, it's bound to wear a little thin after a while. At the same time though, for as many tactless people as there are, there's probably many who just want to chat with her and be polite. This is when I find it uncalled for. Plus, surely it's common sense that you'd put on a calm, endearing front for the sake of your husband regardless of how much fans were pissing you off?

100% agree here, fugly to the core, absolutely. Maybe she should stick with whatever she did pre-photography and designing.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

While everyone else is zeroed in on Mr & Mrs B, I'm fascinated by the peripherals in this pic:

1) Have they just left the 'Noodle Bar'?

2)The guy at the far left looks like he's just lost a fight and desperately needs a medic. Maybe he said something uncharitable about Mrs. B, and Mr B took offense.

3) The elderly lady at the right has really good legs for an oldtimer.

4) And most importantly, if I squeeze my eyes just so, that blonde sitting at the cafe table with arms and legs folded could actually be STEVIE spying on Mr & Mrs B, wonderfully incognito in her Nikes and jeans (because Kristen stole her clothes).

All right, I'll go now.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post
While everyone else is zeroed in on Mr & Mrs B, I'm fascinated by the peripherals in this pic:

2)The guy at the far left looks like he's just lost a fight and desperately needs a medic. Maybe he said something uncharitable about Mrs. B, and Mr B took offense.

4) And most importantly, if I squeeze my eyes just so, that blonde sitting at the cafe table with arms and legs folded could actually be STEVIE spying on Mr & Mrs B, wonderfully incognito in her Nikes and jeans (because Kristen stole her clothes).

All right, I'll go now.
This was such a funny post and now that you mentioned all of them, I have to agree.

Photobucket
Old 10-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Oh, that's a beautiful picture. And not a bad embrace for 10 years of marriage. Way to go.

Michele
They look thrilled. After 10 years you'd think Buck could execute that embrace without leaning away from her as he always does.

Old 10-14-2009, 07:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Lindsey looks really hip, even more than her because he has that confidence stance and I won't deny she looks a tad self-conscious. I'm loving the way his outfit looks here and it's nothing spectacular but the man consistently rocks the exact same color-comb/denim outfit on stage so much that he could come out in a pink bunny suit and I'd start a new fan club.
Yeah, that layered shirt thing is working for him. The blue underneath the black. Stevie could totally write a song about that! Michele
Old 10-14-2009, 07:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgikallaroundme View Post
They look thrilled. After 10 years you'd think Buck could execute that embrace without leaning away from her as he always does.
He's just a little uptight because he knew fans wouldn't understand her hat. That's why his clutch is so protective and shielding.

Michele
Old 10-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

2) I was just gonna ask, did this guy have a run-in with a Porta Potty? I don't think that's blood.

3) Not to mention fierce footwear.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

All right, I'll go now.
1. No - the other one. Had a Mac attack.

2. He also has one red shoe and one black shoe.

4. Another Mac attack...and looks like she is enjoying the attention being diverted...
Old 10-14-2009, 07:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
He's just a little uptight because he knew fans wouldn't understand her hat. That's why his clutch is so protective and shielding.

Michele

Exactly. She must be having a bad hair day.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Come on, they've obviously just been to the McDonald's in the background, that's why she's dressed like that
Old 10-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

0_o Stevie wannbe much? I didn't recognize her either, I thought she was a fan LOL. But no, Lindsey's much more comforable looking with fans. And Stevie. And probably a walrus for God's sake! (I'd really like to see that picture! )

Kristen could be the nicest person on the face of the Earth... but I still can't like her. Because she's not Stevie. And Lindsey, should be with Stevie.

Would it last forever? You and I together, hand in hand
we run away♥
Old 10-14-2009, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

It deserved captioning...